Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What age did you first use?

11-12 had my first puff on a joint,Didint start smoking weed daily til about 15
15:tabacoo DXM piss and plenty of weed
Just before 16 i had my first expirence with "hard drugs" n that was a hippy drop
16:diazapam,temzapam,nitrazapam,other benzos i cant rember MDMA pills DOB (thinking it was LSD) N2O tryed it for the first time in a hospitable room,i am shit scared of needles n had to have a blood test so they let me breath on the nitrous for 10 mins stright with a regulator on the end of it aloowing me to get enough oxygen,i must say i was very very veryyyyyyyyyyy fucked tryed kicking the doctor in the face as she walked in the room as i didint want a blood test :p
17:Coke,Methamphatime,BZP,amphatime sulphate,morphine ,codeine,2C-B
18:LSD (first REAL trip was a cherub then 6 hours later another) DMT, buprenorphine n phenobarbital

Last edited:
13 - first tokes on a joint, first few drinks
14 - Inhalants (a few times at school)
15 - more heavily with weed, powdered methamphetamine
16 - MDMA pills. ice
17 - Ketamine, Codeine, LSA, LSD, G, 2C-B
18 - Cocaine
19 - 4-MMC, Methylone
20 - Oxycodone, Heroin, DMT
........... Honestly after that it's all a blur... i could rattle off the list of shit but it's far to vast to go into - it includes pretty much every class of drugs under the sun

24: Suffice to say, pretty much all I do now is MDMA, Weed, Alcohol, Coke and benzos

14-alcohol
15-weed
16-tobacco, mushrooms, dxm, 'ecstasy' ( sure, if thats what you want to call them ) , inhalants
17-coedine, jwh-018 ( lol legal highs ), salvia , zopiclone ( one drug i will never do again completely blacked out and woke up with no idea how i got their )
18 - valium, acid ( I only turned 18 2 months ago )

My use isnt as interesting as your guys, but i plan to do every drug i can get my hands on

^ I know, read my 2nd post just above yours :)
ah k yep. Assume d_m private messaged you or something. Cos i didn't see a mention of it there. I might try a cwe for 250mg of codeine. So 400 that's heaps isn't it? Isn't there a ceiling dose or something at 600?

15- Weed
16- Anything I could get my hands on, mostly pills every weekend, DOC/DOI occasionally, meth, methadone, 2c-t-7
17-18- Almost every thing else I have tried
20- Learnt about research chems.
21 - to infinity and beyond

ah k yep. Assume d_m private messaged you or something. Cos i didn't see a mention of it there. I might try a cwe for 250mg of codeine. So 400 that's heaps isn't it? Isn't there a ceiling dose or something at 600?

D_M and I are mates, we were chatting at the time and he just mentioned that there is such thing as codeine linctus, which I hadn't even been aware of before :)

Go for 250mg first to see how it effects you, because if that works there's no point using more than you have to. 400mg isn't a massive dose though, like I said, even when I had no opioid tolerance whatsoever it took 400mg of codeine for me to really feel it, and I know a few other first timers that have required a dose like this to enjoy it. I can't see that 400mg could be dangerous for you since you've done 150mg before and were fine, but it's always safer to go slow.

I think the ceiling dose is different for everyone, I don't think it tends to be as low as is often suggested though.

21 - MDMA, speed, shard, 2cb, acid (trips), GHB, ketamine, coke & crack, smack (which I've never liked but figured I'd give it a go, why not), piperazines (not by choice) - the whole 9 yards, just about =D
23 - mushies, weed (lol) - I had a pathological fear of weed growing up, having witnessed the effects of its psychosis first-hand, so left this until lucky last of the mainstream drugs
24 - nangs, bkMDMA, methylone, 4mmc, DMT, a few other RCs & something I'm forgetting the name of, felt like part of the 2c family though :)

tried a couple of RCs here & there but generally speaking I've stuck to the staples (which happen to be the first I tried) - meth & md :D

- 11 - Booze
- 12 Weed
- 15 coke/mdma/shrooms (dad got a job in netherlands) :)
- 16 meth/LSD
- 20 Heroin
- 24 K/GHB
- 28 DMT

footscrazy said:
D_M and I are mates, we were chatting at the time and he just mentioned that there is such thing as codeine linctus, which I hadn't even been aware of before

Yeah GoldRx makes it, the Pharmacy Guild brand. I'm sure there are others but the only bottles of linctus I ever see are the GoldRx ones. They add sorbitol to them last time I looked at a bottle so wouldn't be so great if you had even a smallish tolerance.

Oh dear, here we go....
grade 6 so 10 or 11 yo cigerettes & alchohol
12 yo: first intro to benzos (temazapam), Digesic (some form of weak op8,) given by mother. first cone, and many more right thru to 24 when i had a long awaited T-break of a month or two, just stoped weed a week or so ago again.
14 yo: dexamphetimine
15 yo first injection of speed.
16 yo: First acid trip. Tramadol given by mother
17 yo: dabbeling in benzos (valium, moggys, shooting temazepam gel caps)
18 yo: first toot on the meth pipe.
22 yo: first hard op8 (morphiene)
23-25 yo: xanax recreationaly, MDMA, MDxx, Mushrooms
26-27 yo: Mephadrone, ketamine, poppy pods/seed tea, 2cb and numeroius other RC's basicly anything i could get my hands on.
28 yo-present: stuck on xanax, dabbeling in all sorts of herbals, first time with DMT (Woah8o) something ul never forget. Cleaning up act now, still use the odd op8, acid and desire for mescaline and the few things i havnt tried yet.
Fucked up shit reading this post:|

13-Pot
17-LSD
18-Benzo's,Heroin
19-Amphetamines
21-MDMA(pink chanels,what an awesome experience that was,especially because I was sure they were fake!:))

I'm 33 now so a list of the drugs I've since had would be rediculous and very hard to remember.

My mate sitting next to me says this -

"14 y/o - ethanol/nicotene -
Drunk off bourbon in the bush, apparently smoking ciggerettes up my nose that night, got left out of the tent sleeping in the rain, discovered the amnesiacal amok-ness of alcohol, many crazy forgotten nights that make me cringe, and laugh.

15 y/o - cannabis/mda -
Gatorade billies in some shed at night with some friends, had about 4 cones before i suddenly got smmmmmmmmmmmmacked in the head by some intense dysphoria and audial hallucinations, then later, godly doritos.

10 months later, first pill (beige e, suspected mda), started slightly feeling it while waiting to meet a hilarious weed dealer, then police came and asked to search our bags because they were looking for someone who had graffed a shop, my bag contained weed, bowl, snips, and a extremely sus-looking lightbulb vape (for thc), somehow, right before they opened my bag, random person ran out of nowhere and said they had caught the graffer, cop puts down my bag, i wait and buy weed, somehow am perfectly chilled entire time not really realising how close i came to getting busted. Ending up tripping absolute joyful balls, friends had gone to sleep when i started peaking, while listening to Shpongle's first album for the first time, extreme joyful psychedelia.

16 y/o - Lsd/various "ecstacy" tablets (suspected contents varying from the absolute empathic psychdelia of mdma to disassociative/amphet/myserybunk nightmares), Nitrous oxide

First lsd was amazing, less spiritual than i expected, but amazing, clean and colourful, peaked in the raindrops and heaving rhino-skinned roads with 2 friends.

17 y/o - Psilocybe Mushrooms/codeine (around the same time stopped using alcohol/pills/anytobacco after first encounter with those sacred fungi)

Crazily intense beyond-epic first mushroom trip with 5 friends in a big wooden house in the bush, complete ego loss at peak, visions i can never begin to put into words or even memory, most intense spiritual moment of life possibly then 5 hours of rippling psilocybin soul therapy and full blown exploding wild OEV's, mutually-felt telapathy with a friend, I'm sure peeps understand, they truely are like a bridge or tool to a new, yet ancient perspective, of all time, some message hidden in the flora..

lots of very epic/spiritual/terrifying/bonding/hilarious psychedelic experiences between 16-18

Comfy codeine experiences, nothing too amazing.

18y/o - First Oxycodone (3-4 spaced-out extremely enjoyable experiences), first poppy tea/opium experiences.

A few naively-dosed poppy tea OD's during a short play with them, very glad the whole container of instant coffee i drank managed to keep my aware enough to breathe through the night, had to work next day, silly, lucky, kid.

19 y/o - diazepam

Diazepam for a month or so while detoxing off codeine/poppyseedtea dependency gained while using analgesics daily for non-malignant pain

20 y/o - Lots and lots of poppy seed tea
Made poppyseed tea for a year and a half, felt amazing for first few months, no neck pain, got worried about withdrawals and un-supportable non-prescribed opiate dependency so decided to ween off, very uncomfortable time weening off with unreliable non-standardised supply

21y/o - alprazolam/dihydrocodeine/tiny bit of insufflated high-quality m-amphet one night at a party.

xanax use consisting of once-a-fortnight 1mg for muscle pain and good sleep, or for a rare stimulant comedown, never been into stimulants, mostly because i can feel their impact on my body very keenly, and they exacerbate neck pains/general anxieties, daily low-dose codeine (60mg if not in much pain).

Very rarely drink/party in general any more, my days consist of opiates/mochas/cannabis/rare respectful fungi voyages.

Peace"

Last edited:
Well I've been using good drugs for not even 2 years, but boy have I had an interesting two years.

8 - had a little bit of beer for the first time, felt a lot older and cooler than I was :p

15 - Started drinking very heavily with friends in High School. I look back on the amount I used to drink and can't even imagine drinking half of that now. It was fucked, but hey I got bored quick. Was very anti drugs at this point having had a drug addict family member who was fucked on just about everything and wasn't even the person I used to know and love.

16 - Did Mushrooms with my band, relatively small dosage, didn't think they were amazing but had a really fun time. Didn't do them again for a while. Also started smoking because I was really drunk. Didn't really start until I was about 17, but hey it all started back here.

17 - Had seen The Mars Volta in concert in Sydney and was offered some weed from some old friends from Primary School I hadn't seen in ages. I thought "Why the fuck not I just saw The Mars Volta!!!" and proceeded to smoke a joint on the balcony of our hotel and then got really pissed amazing night.
A few months later went to my first doof, a two nighter, first night tried pills for the first time (Blue Star, def had some MDMA in them, Lucky me :D) and mixed them with some mushrooms. Next night tried LSD for the first time. Needless to say I was totally changed, it should be mentioned I had loved Infected Mushroom and Hallucinogen and psytrance since I was 13, just didn't know what it was, when I found psy parties I felt totally at home.

18 - Continued banging the trips hard, did so many mushroom trips over these last two years lost count, and I think I'd be getting between 30 and 50 acid trips now. Decided I liked LSD more than mushies, although I love both. Oh yeah also tried nitrous a few times and then quickly%

12/13- Weed, alcohol, tobacco (didn't like any of them so so pretty much didn't touch any of them up until this day. Never been drunk, never smoked a full ciggie, never been stoned)

-BIG GAP- :p

21 & a half- Pills(mda, mde, mdea, methylone), Juice, Speed, Crystal Meth, K, Coke, Benzo's(alph/daiz/bromaz/clonze/temaz/nimetaz/nitraz/z-drugs)
22-Mdma<3, Heroin, Oxycodone, Codeine, acid, mushrooms.. more to come!

I am now almost 23 btw ;)

Shit, I really was a latecomer.. always have known this, lol, but a 10 year age gap between me & some others..!! Didn't become a regular drinker until 23 either 8(

IIRC, most of my usage - LSD, Weed, Ecstasy, Meth was 17.

Alcohol was defiantly earlier than that though - probably 15.

Hyroller you honestly did yourself a favour, using so many drugs at a young age really messed me up in a good number of ways. I suppose I have always had a tendency to sit more on the excessive side of drug use and may of suffered such consequences at any age, but I really do feel that doing the shit so young compounded the impact.

4 - Beer: My father handed me a can of VB to "have a little sip" but left ME hold it and i according to my mother virtually sculled it. A while later i was walking into walls and banging my head so my parents lay me down on a blanket and monitored me!
13 - Tobacco: Tried some smokes here and there, never became a regular smoker though!
14 - Beer: Was 1999 millennium night and my mate stole a case of beer from his father, we all got pissed and walked around the street cracking onto the 18-19 year old chicks lol)
15 - Bourbon: The following new years eve i purchased a bottle of Jim Beam White Label, at first i was mixing it with coca cola but by the end i was drinking it pure straight from the bottle! I passed out by 10pm in the ally next to my house and vomitted all over myself...my mates and mother carried me home ino my bed (mother was not impressed)
21 - Pot: Was my 21st birthday and my gf was a long time pot smoker, she purchased some pot and i had my first bong. I got so high when i closed my eyes i had visions like i was flying towards the portal to hell with skulls and flames and all kinda shit (i freaked out).
22 - Chronic: Got so high that with my eyes open i actually was seeing rainbow coloured whirlpools in the air...and it was just faint looking, it was full on bright swirls (to this day i still think it was laced with something like LSD).
23 - Codeine: Started taking codeine based pain meds for chronic back pain, started just taking a couple pills every 2-3 days, but ended up with a 40 pill a day addiction in which i popped pills like Panadeine Forte 10-15 at a time. This lasted just over 1.5 years)
24 - Benzo's: Stole a mothers pack of Valium, took all of them over the next 2-3 days!
24 - Buprenorphine (Suboxone): Entered into a program to get me off the codeine (on for 6-7 months).
25 - Methadone: Today was moved from Bupe to Methadone 30mg a day for 2 reasons, 1. The opiot addiction, and 2. Chronic back and knee pain!

9-booze
14-mdma/speed
15-weed
16-coke
18-meth,lsd,2ce, 2ci , 2cb,amilnitrate
19,ghb,valium, xanax,
21-dmt
22-mephedrone(and alotttttt of it!)
23-opium
NOW-nothing really around sadly!

i dare say ive forgotten some, but hey memory isnt the best of my assets!

Alcohol
Weed
Tobacco
Methylphenidate
Dexamphetamine

MDMA
Speed
Cocaine
Ketamine
Acid
BZP
MDEA

Mushrooms
JWH - 018
Xanax
Oxycontin

Bromazepan
Valium
Ice
Morphine

Heroin

MXE
Ethylphenidate
Suspected Bk-MDMA
Codeine

I hugely regret smoking Cannabis so young. Due to my age I was forced to do it secretly which taught me how to disguise drug use/abuse as well as made it acceptable in my mind to consume alone. Over the years I have developed a huge psychological addiction to weed, nothing is better than kicking back smoking a few bongs and browsing the net. Although at the moment I generally smoke once or twice a week (on weekends) it doesn't mean that I don't think about getting stoned every day and come the evenings often/always consider going to pick up. I have had periods of up to 4 months without Weed and find the cravings do subside but at the same time a feeling of being imprisoned because I would be reminding myself "don't smoke weed. you can't smoke" because I knew I would fall back into old habits (which has been the case every time) but I just love it so much I can't imagine life without it as lame as that sounds.