• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What 3 drugs would you most like to try?

^ I haven't done almost any of the dissociative anesthetics, with the exception of MXE, and some of them like ketamine and PCP are pretty interesting to me. I didn't enjoy MXE at all and that's supposedly one of the better members of the dissociative family, though, so I'm not really interested in trying any of the others. MXE made me feel dysphoric and weird LOL.

here's a few of mine I guess:

1) Oxymorphone
2) Hydromorphone, IV'd. See what this damn hype is about.
3) αMT

MXE is weird as shit. I was never sure if I really liked it, but it was interesting nonetheless. I'm pretty curious about DXE, but I'm waiting until there is more info on it and my favorite vendor is back. I've heard 3-meo-pcp is decent, but cold and analytical compared to MXE warm opiate-tinted mystic weirdness.

To everyone saying Opium; I thought the same thing until I tried some. It had been highly rated and was from a very reliable and rare source. I didn't really like it, it was messy, and the smoke was harsh and tasted horrible. You actually don't smoke it, you vape it. I used a glass meth/hashoil pipe. This was called bayer opium I believe. The bayer naming has nothing to do with the pharmaceutical company, it was in reference to how it is made.

I did have a pretty big tolerance to opioids at the time, it would likely have been more enjoyable had i not.

There's a reason it's almost always turned into heroin.

I think the reason it's turned into heroin is the higher potency:weight ratio, as in you can transport more feelsgoodman substance per volume/weight. Personally, I want to try opium because of its antiquity (for a lack of better word) and history, probably the same way some people like older and more elegant furniture, for example - certainly not because it's more functional or convenient to use.

You certainly probably would feel a lot more classy smoking opium than smoking tar.

Then again I've smoked lots of tar over the last couple years so I've always felt that I'd be "underwhelmed" by opium.

I've smoked opium a few times over the years too. It's not as intensely euphoric as refined/synthetic opiods are, but it's very relaxing and enjoyable in it's own right. It's got a lot of similarities to weed, honestly, with a bit of a psychedelic twinge to it.

As far as the smoke - you thought it was harsh and unpleasant? I actually thought it was beautiful, it smelled and tasted floral to me.

My choice of opium was based on setting; I've always thought that smoking opium in a classic, luxury opium den would be amazing.

1. Opana! Never had the delight of running into these

2. Actually pure MDMA

3. Black tar heroin vs. the ECP I'm used to

1. Oxycodone
2. Valium
3. Etizolam IRC this is still legal to buy as it is a RC benzo, right?

Wouldn't mind trying heroin, if I was to do anything again.

Have literally done everything else I can think of

If it was Shore you would know it, believe me - it’s unique and not possible to mistake it with another Ope! It’s like a hybrid between Morphine (not as sedating) and Oxycodone (somewhat less activating) and just as well to chill-out with as going to work and be fully functional. This is what makes it so easily to get hooked on, but if you know that and are responsible it is just another Ope with exactly as exclusive to it, different emphasis on certain levels.

3. Ms. Winslow's Soothing Syrup
This was from the patent drug era too, and was specifically marketed towards children. Guessing it had a sweet sugary taste to it. It also was packed with morphine. I always thought it sounded soothing as hell personally.

In the UK you can still get a diluted version of Chlorodyne OTC which was originally packed with opium, cannabis tincture, and chloroform. These days it's just 1mg/5ml morphine sold under the name of J Collis Browne's Mixture but OTC morphine is OTC morphine...

In the UK you can still get a diluted version of Chlorodyne OTC which was originally packed with opium, cannabis tincture, and chloroform. These days it's just 1mg/5ml morphine sold under the name of J Collis Browne's Mixture but OTC morphine is OTC morphine...

Is it feasible to buy a bunch and condense it down to strong morphine doses?

Is it feasible to buy a bunch and condense it down to strong morphine doses?

If you go to a few different pharmacies you can buy multiple bottles easily if it's sold in your area. I'm not sure how you'd go about condensing it but each bottle is only 100ml so I just down the lot at once.

1. LSD (the real shit not RC labeled LSD. Searching for years with no luck :X! Every source I got is looking)
2. Probably DMT (love hallucinogens and I know this is the strongest or at least one of the strongest in the world. I know nothing can prepare you but seeing as I can handle going into K-holes I'm probably as ready as I'll ever be)
3. I had several close ones but I'd probably call it a tie between Quaaludes and MDA

Honorable mentions: Xanax (probably the only mainstream benzos I haven't tried), mescaline, MDMA (possibly buying some Molly soon. I just hate dealing with the people who sell it in our area cause most are pricks), IV Opana and all the amphetamine/pep pills from the 70s (already got Dexies now I need Desoxyn(?) and definitely Bennies)