• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What 3 drugs would you most like to try?

Mdma is pretty nice lol other psychs aren't my speed

Mescaline, DMT and Ketamine

I've never been able to find any of them no matter how hard I've tried.

Sorry, I definitely know how that goes except I have a ton of ketamine but I've never got to try acid.

Where do you live? LOL

I would love to try Ketamine so bad.

Back when I was brand new to smoking weed about 20 years ago a few friends had access to it before I had ever done any other drugs and now I wish I could back in time to realize what I had access to.

LSD is nice and I've done it several times years back, both gel tabs and blotters, but I haven't done it for years and don't know where to find it right now.

I'd love to do that again as well.

Right now I think the 3 I would like to try are:
1. MXE - had a few opportunities to try it when it was all over the RC scene, but sadly I never indulged and now I wish I had.
2. Triazolam
3. Charas - I would like to try some traditional charas from India. The only "traditional" hash (I guess is what you would call it) I have ever had was from Frenchy Cannoli and it was fabulous. A lot of the hash in California is at least visually different from what I see in other places, like Europe. Is European hash decarboxylated? Frenchy is one of the extremely small minority of Californian hashmakers that decarb their hash, he says this was taught to him in India.

3. Charas - I would like to try some traditional charas from India. The only "traditional" hash (I guess is what you would call it) I have ever had was from Frenchy Cannoli and it was fabulous. A lot of the hash in California is at least visually different from what I see in other places, like Europe. Is European hash decarboxylated? Frenchy is one of the extremely small minority of Californian hashmakers that decarb their hash, he says this was taught to him in India.

Dont know much about its production, but in general its not decarboxylated, as traditional hash is oraly not activ.

^ European hash is not decarboxylated. I tried charas a few years ago and I don't think it was too different from traditional hash, but maybe you have to go to the Himalayas to get the true experience. IMO bubble hash and bho are way better than traditional hash in terms of effects and flavor. CO2 extracted hash oil with terpenes is even better IIRC but I have limited experience with that one.

I think I've tried pretty much everything I wanted except for GHB.

I'm not particularly interested in trying new psychedelics anymore, I just don't see the point since I have access to LSD, DMT and psilocybin for those special occasions when I want to trip (right now it's 1 or 2 times a year at most). As for other RCs, why bother trying new stimulants if I can do amphetamines? I don't like dissociatives (except for nitrous) and don't find benzos recreational so no point in experimenting with new ones.

I'm also pretty satisfied with Kratom as my opioid of choice, already tried oxycodone, morphine/codeine, opium and tramadol and found them OK but I'd rather use kratom.
I have to admit that I'm curious about heroin, hydromorphone, oxymorphone and ketobemidone but I prefer not do actively look for them as they seem to be very addictive and I don't need them in my life right now.

Last edited:
Where do you live? LOL

I would love to try Ketamine so bad.

Back when I was brand new to smoking weed about 20 years ago a few friends had access to it before I had ever done any other drugs and now I wish I could back in time to realize what I had access to.

LSD is nice and I've done it several times years back, both gel tabs and blotters, but I haven't done it for years and don't know where to find it right now.

I'd love to do that again as well.

Ketamine is very common in the UK.

Without a doubt and this was so easy for me because I've tried most things I want but:

1. DMT
2. Mescaline
3. Ketamine

People like old school hashish due to a specific cannabinoid or terp unique to hashish.

In the US, Cali at least, the only concentrate I know of that comes decarboxylated would be Rick Simpson Oil / Phoenix Tears. RSO can be smoked or orally consumed, both to great effect

Without a doubt and this was so easy for me because I've tried most things I want but:

1. DMT
2. Mescaline
3. Ketamine

Interesting that you have the exact same 3 as me.

My list is shorter because there are lots of things I want to take but can't because I take an SSRI (Lexapro), so I only include things in these lists that I actually think I could take, and from what I've heard these 3 can probably be taken relatively safely with an SSRI even though mixing with Ketamine might not usually be recommended, it seems like it CAN be done if you don't go too crazy with the K.

Other things I want to take that I think I could probably do while on Lexapro include:

4-ACO DMT
Amanita Muscaria/Fly Agaric Mushrooms
Dipt
Ether (I heard it's disgusting but I still want to try it)
Amyl Nitrate poppers
Carbogen (I remember Huxley talking about using it in the Doors of Perception and saying it felt like drowning which doesn't much fun, but that it also makes you trip, and that it's a mix of oxygen and carbon dioxide. Sounds weird and like something very few people have actually done
Sinicuichi (I'm curious but probably won't do it since some people here said it has given them bad reactions)
2CB
2-CT 2

Ketobemidone
Oxymorphone
Hydromorphone again (iv) at a proper dose for me.

Have taken them long ago and want to take them again:

- MDMA (MethyleneDioxyMethAmpetamine)
- MXE (MethoXethaminE)
- Benzo's like Alprazolam / Lorazepam / Triazepam / Flunitrazepam

Have taken them once or a few times and want to do them again sometime:

- MPDV (MethyleneDioxyPyroValerone)
- bk-MDMA (Methylone) or bk-MDMB (correct sp or is it bk-MDEA?) (Ethylone)
- Mescaline (synthetic or San Pedro / Peyote cactus)

Never tried them but may have tried analogues such as MethoxyKetamine / Nor-Ethyl-Ketamine:

- Ketamine (preferably S-Ketamine)
- DMT / N,N-DMT / 5-MeO-DMT
- Opiates such as DHC (DiHydroCodeine) / Heroin / Acetyl or Butyl Fentanyl

Notable to try once or twice again: 2-CB-Fly / 2-CT-4 / 2-CT-7 / aMT (alpha-Methyl Tryptamine) / DOB / DOC / Mephedrone in the form of 4-MMC (4-MethylMethCathinone) / TMA-2 / Heroin + Cocaine at a 2:1 ratio mixed and IV'ed. :p :)

-- Peace o/

I'll have to add MXE as one I would LOVEEEE to do again. I've went through well over an ounce but that was years ago. It is definitely one of my favorite chemicals ever.