• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

We're all going to die? Russian invasion of Ukraine 2022

Getting to the point I suggest we let russia have ukraine - the sanctions hurt us more than putin - we will be paying ten grand a year for gas and africa is going into famine. Jusr let him have it.

Getting to the point I suggest we let russia have ukraine - the sanctions hurt us more than putin - we will be paying ten grand a year for gas and africa is going into famine. Jusr let him have it.
Already paying over £2k a year in electric, north of £1k gas and £1.9x.xx for fuel with a 70L tank who does an average of 20k miles a year.

Can we have Bono do us a charity benefit yet?

Already paying over £2k a year in electric, north of £1k gas and £1.9x.xx for fuel with a 70L tank who does an average of 20k miles a year.

Can we have Bono do us a charity benefit yet?

Fuck me thats a hill of money. In France they limited the energy cap to a 4% increase

I don't think anybody has actually applied any sanctions to Russia's gas supply, such has been the transparent and absurd level of hypocrisy all along that no country wanted to sanction something that would hurt themselves as well as Russia. This factor must have strengthened Putin's hand all along..(THis was definitely the case early on in this whole thing, when I was making a little effort to keep up with the news, it was constantly stated that no one was sanctioning Russia's gas supplies because quite simply they relied on them and needed them too much. I've long since switched off the news though tbh so I'm not 100%t sure if the sanctions situation has changed but I don't think it has -

Because -

It looks like Russia has turned the tables now anyway and they have decided that they are withholding their gas supplies from other countries in Europe (According to the top links that come up on on a Google search of recent articles)

I also read somewhere that very little of the UKs gas supply comes from Russia. Something like 8% I think it was. I think that the effect on the wholesale prices in the UK must be more indirect and complicated; if there is even a threat of a global shortage then that is enough to send prices soaring I am guessing.

Last edited:
most of the free world is mobilizing for world war 3 meanwhile jacdina the witch who tried to enslave our country into total communism is telling everybody to give up their arms worldwide lol bitch is on crack. Everybody should be amassing as much weapons espicially ICBM's and nukes and subs etc.

We need to annihilate every single enemy of our people. Turn china and russia into a glass desert.

Sweden and Finland have been invited to join NATO. This is good news because Putin is eyeing the Baltic states, which are part of NATO and if Russia invaded it would lead to world war.

most of the free world is mobilizing for world war 3 meanwhile jacdina the witch who tried to enslave our country into total communism is telling everybody to give up their arms worldwide lol bitch is on crack. Everybody should be amassing as much weapons espicially ICBM's and nukes and subs etc.

We need to annihilate every single enemy of our people. Turn china and russia into a glass desert.

Where do you get your information from?

"Putin's limbs shaking uncontrollably". Bit like Hitler at the end of WWII. Parkinson's disease from massive repeated doses of methamphetamine? I mean, it does seem to be the drug of choice for egomaniac dictators (sings - "If I ruled the world, every day would start with a huge dose of meth...". Bet Harry Secome never considered those lyrics, despite years in the goons. Peter Sellars, on the other hand...🤣)