• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

We're all going to die? Russian invasion of Ukraine 2022

I am King of all things offensive. I AM THE DRAGON.

Yo this isn't The Lounge, can you move this kind of bad faith banter boasting your capacity to offend and bullshittery to that location? Or, just not do it at all would be preferable as I don't think it's really earning you any brownie points.

It sounds like Vlads been getting more gowl than Frank Sinatra for the last ten years.

Yo this isn't The Lounge, can you move this kind of bad faith banter boasting your capacity to offend and bullshittery to that location? Or, just not do it at all would be preferable as I don't think it's really earning you any brownie points.
Do you honestly think I care about brownie points. Before all this madness was a chill ass dude until he got extremely fucked over in ways you wouldn't understand

Do you honestly think I care about brownie points. Before all this madness was a chill ass dude until he got extremely fucked over in ways you wouldn't understand
And so in honor of having my life stolen or spiritualy taken from me. God gifted me

Say what you wish, but the real fool believes He knows someone else's life. You don't so don't be too quick to think I'm bluffing

I'm literally on thin ice with some individuals I'm my life. I will seriously say fuck it and start killing off. Once a person wants to end their life already, but not without payback then you have a problem

I literally have evidence of what this couple did, and I will eventually share it, but the moment is not right.

So finally Finland and Sweden want to join Nato.

Blood cancer Putin, thoughts?

Russians disobeying orders, they're not to chuffed that their military exercise is an actual war.

Russians disobeying orders, they're not to chuffed that their military exercise is an actual war.
Yeah, that blew my mind.
Can you imagine being a young soldier in a military exercise and at some point realizing
"Wait, we're doing what now? And why?"

The Putin is ill stuff is wishful thinking at best, propaganda at worst. This will drag on and on. He has far more of a grip on Russia than he does Ukraine but that won't stop him.

can someone precis the current situation for me? i see headlines when i'm on my way to the life and style section of the guardian website that seem to suggest there's less war? or less war in some bits of ukraine?

also, my mum is hiring a ukranian refugee as a cleaner. is the politically correct view these days that this is a good thing giving her work, or is it demeaning? i can't keep up with what is and isn't offensive.

can someone precis the current situation for me? i see headlines when i'm on my way to the life and style section of the guardian website that seem to suggest there's less war? or less war in some bits of ukraine?

also, my mum is hiring a ukranian refugee as a cleaner. is the politically correct view these days that this is a good thing giving her work, or is it demeaning? i can't keep up with what is and isn't offensive.
My partner hired a cleaner and then said it would be insensitive of me to sack the cunt because they were doing a wank job..

It’s hardly rocket science. And no @chinup I don’t think it’s insensitive. A job is a job.

A friend who’s a manager in a factory said something which rings true though. Eastern European’s are the first to arrive and the last to leave.

You hire a Brit to do the same job and it’s the polar reverse. Last in, first out.

Russia has fucked it badly. The idea they could invade Finland, which is full of rivers and lakes, when they couldn't even cross one river in Ukraine without losing a whole batallion, is laughable.

That said, they are hammering shit out of the Donbas and seem to have scaled down their operation to taking that for now (which they still haven't).

From the country that gave us Kamchatka, this is indeed a shit game of Risk.

Our only hope is that Putin gets taken out by his own lot.

If he doesn't, he's a loose cannon waiting to explode.

If he really is suffering from cancer, dementia or just being a massive prick, what has he got left to lose?

From the country that gave us Kamchatka, this is indeed a shit game of Risk.
i take it this is some game and not the mosquito infested (so i've heard) peninsula?

what is this about finland though? i mean i get it, they pretend its cold but i went with a group of friends, one of whom is finnish, and it was like 28 degrees and as long as you didn't swim in the gulf of bothnia basically a tropical paradise with different plants.

If he really is suffering from cancer, dementia or just being a massive prick, what has he got left to lose?
all 3 i say. he was always a massive prick.

@Arnold will watch that video tomorrow, right now i'm watching the medici thing on netflix while wikipediaing the characters to try and learn history.

Do not dare move this thread to CE&P. I don't want right-wing American assholes wiping themselves all over this thread. The odd stray can hopefully be crushed. This is for serious discussion and the immensely strange thoughts and humour of the UK druggy cunts massive.

So what thinks you? The facts so far.

Putin releases mental statement harking back to Tsarist russian empires while denying he'll invade Ukraine where he has amassed 200,000 troops on the border.

Putin invades Ukraine.

Putin says he won't bomb civilians as it's a peace-keeping special operation not a war.

He bombs civilians and it is a war.

Putin is still immensely strong IMO. And immensely close to Nazism (while saying he is denazifying Ukraine). All very 1984.

Russia seem a bit bogged down. Some people think they will retreat and Putin will stfu.

Putin will not stfu. And they are not retreating.

And he's twice hinted at nuclear in the last 7 days.

Biggest threat to the world in 60 years (Cuban missile crisis) or...what exactly?

I find valium comforting at times like these.
Tactical battlefield nuclear weapons (yield under 1 kiloton(, which he keeps hinting at are still fucking nukes. Any use of them will escalate into multi warhead >1 megaton each ICBM exchange so quickly, we'll not even see them coming (A Dr Strangelove ending type situation). Just have to hope one of the high up generals has a big family and solves the 'Putin problem' the way they tend to in Russia (handgun, back o head - no more Putin problem). Every fucker dies f nukes get used. The film 'Wargames' is well prophetic and spot on (the only winning move is not to play...)