• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Well, 2C-I was not that cool.

morninggloryseed said:
I find 2C-I quite psychedelic at 16mg. Anymore, and the stimulation becomes too annoying.
Well, I meant in terms of a change in thought processes. I find I think exactly the same way until I get to around the 35 mg mark.

Well, I meant in terms of a change in thought processes.

Like I said, I found 2C-I psychedelic (as in a change in the process of my thoughts) at 16mg. My dick is bigger than yours!

35mg hell no

I think the most I have done was 25mg and that was plenty powerful and felt like a rocket ship.

I usually keep my club pills stacked at 12.5mg and might take 2 thru out the night if it is a good night.

But 35 mg just seems silly. Hell I thought I was overdosing on less than that once.

Which leads me to ask this next question? What is the overdose mark for 2C-I?

Does any one here think that they have?

What were some of the syptoms?

It gave me real bad gas 2 nights in a row any one else have that happen?

There is a report on Erowid (sorry no time to search for it) of an accidental overdose of like 100 or 200mg of 2C-I which did not result in death or any immediately apparent physical harm. Of course, it still sucked the big one for the guy going through it.

Has anyone else noticed a major decreasing return from 2C-I? I mean, I had my best trip on it at like 16mg the second time I tried it. And then 30-35mg which I tried once was somehow really disappointing, and certainly not twice as strong, at least subjectively. Same batch and everything. It maybe has a long-lasting psychological tolerance, but there were three months or so between those two trips.

/me pats self on back for 1000th post. :D

Has anyone else noticed a major decreasing return from 2C-I?

Absolutely. I always have said 2C-I is a psychedelic where "less is more" and I greatly prefer the 14mg to 16mg, instead of the 20mg to 26mg level.

VictorBorge said:

Has anyone else noticed a major decreasing return from 2C-I?
After about 28 mg, yeah. But before that it seems like an almost exponential return. For all my friends and I that did a bunch of it this summer, 25 seems almost twice as strong as 20, and 28 seems 3x as strong. Your mileage may vary.

El Tim said:

But try a 60 mg dose, and it's a whole different beast.

fascinating... how long did it last?

and how was the body load when compared to the more common doses?

I have only taken it @14mg so far and tend to agree with the majority here in terms of its lack of depth but got way more tension + later tension headache than I had bargained for.

Ximot said:
fascinating... how long did it last?

and how was the body load when compared to the more common doses?
There was some major time distortion going on, but I think I dosed 20mg at around 3 PM. Played some soccer, drank some beer, ate some bbq and then decided to take another 20 at around 8, though I was still tripping at a level SLIGHTLY less than peak. Add in some more beer and BBQ, and then at around 12 I dosed the last 20 mg. The trip at around the time I took that was already comparable in visuals to about an eighth of shrooms, though the mindfuck was more like that of 2 hits of acid. I'm not quite certain when the trip ended, but it was very sunny outside when I forced myself to go to sleep due to all the damn hallucinations on every surface annoying me.

The body load really reached a peak at 30mg. It's much the same as what I'd get during the first hour after peaking on meth, assuming I only took 4-5 big hits. Wasn't that bad at all, and it was coupled with a bit of euphoria as well, which after I got to 60 mg was ALMOST equal to an average roll, without any empathogenic qualities.

yeah, my 2C-I experience sucked. definitely wouldnt do it again. it was just. . . boring.

Xpalafetti said:
2cb
dmt
a high dose of good salvia
2ct - 7

Did I stutter?

You asked what will get you good:

2cb
DMT
5 MeO dIpT aka Foxy aka foxy methoxy
a high dose of good salvia
2ct-7

most are research chems so you have to know who has them (locals) or companies...tryptamines....www.erowid.org.....

Heh, I know. Just wasn't sure what Q you were asnwering because the thread is quite mixed up. I asked no such question anyway ;)

I agree 2C-I can be boring if you do it at home. First 2 times I did it at home as was bored. But ost drugs are boring if you do them at home.

Which is why I only do drugs and rave. Cant have one with out the other.

Psilo707 said:
I agree with 2C-I opening the doors but not fully letting you get through... It always seemed like i was moving towards/going towards "something" but never knew what it was... like a weird anxious feeling for the unknown...

it's alright. I prefer 2C-B by far though...

Very much what I feel too. :)

For me 2cb is generally stronger and more focused - it's more body-grounded and I receive absolutely unique information when I'm on it - very mathematical and "music of the spheres". The visuals are substantially better too. In comparison, the three times I tripped on 2ci (at around 25 mg) seemed "smoky" and unfocused.

Absoloutley it is the better of all of them. hell it is even better than most pills of MDMA I have had. Where 2C-I is only better than some pill of MDMA I have had.

And now we're comparing 2C-I to MDMA pills why...?

I am beginning to agree with Nada....

If you agree then don't post or read it. That will help it die.

I tell you why I compared it. Because it seem/feels way more similair to MDMA than not.

Hum ... yep that makes sense