View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Well, 2C-I was not that cool.

TheWizardOfSD

Bluelighter
Well I got exactly what i was looking for, almost, i just didnt think that the 2c-i would be THAT easy on the mind.

I was looking for something with visuals with no mind fuck, and thats what i got, but i did want SOME mind games you know. With the 2c-i it was just like sitting around watching tv getting "decent visuals" and feeling a little jittery, the whole time just waiting for something to happen, to get fits of laughter, or some trippy head stuff, something... nothing ever came from it.

I really liked the old AMT, that stuff was great, it had much more powerfull visuals than 2c-i and it actually felt like you were on a drug.

Does anyone know something more powerfull than the 2c-i, more around the AMT. When i take something to get high, i want to feel high, not just see things.

2C-E has visuals with alot of "mindfuck". But its not exactly a "recreational" drug. Use an accurate scale if you do decide to try it. It's stronger by the way, I suggest you start with 10-15 mg. Don't go over 20 mg your first time. This is a chemical I have respect for. I dont like to see it abused. The RC industry is destroyed anyways, I dont see why your asking.

The official RC market is destroyed, but at least some of these compounds will pop up in the black market.

There are cooks out there with the knowledge and equipment. If you can cook meth, you can make 2C-I or or many others provided you have a great deal of chemistry knowledge. And I assure you that these people exist, and are at work as we type. One of them used to live in my area, but now must keep moving around for obvious reasons. He could make anything from DOB to DMT, and they allways worked occording to my friends who knew him personally.

People also have personal connections overseas and can get things shipped far more discreetly than if it came from a lab.

Count on quality and safety to decline, while prices will skyrocket.

I had some very special experiences with 2C-I. One was a plus-four and there is a trip report on the subject at erowid. I've also seen 2C-I produce some remarkable psychological and personal breakthroughs in others. So I would not call 2C-I worthless by any means.

Perhaps try it in a different setting. Maybe in Nature at night, perhaps with just a best friend or loved one. You may find more to the experience in such a setting.

I really liked 2C-I, but the headaches I get from it will keep me from personally trying it again.

sub-di said:
The official RC market is destroyed, but at least some of these compounds.....

Bla bla bla. This is getting old quickly. There is another thread for people to speculate on what may happen to some of these psychedelics sold as "research chemicals." But does every thread on one of these psychedelics in question have to erupt out in people's opinions on whether or not they will able to buy them again? It's getting old. It's against the focus of this forum. And no one is going to be able to predict the future market.

TheWizardOfSD said:
Why do you say it's not recreational?

Because it is a more serious psychedelic, causing a more mind bending experience that some people relish as an opportunity for self discovery and gaining new insight into the world. For those who just want a good time, something along the lines of 2C-I is more appropriate, and for others still the serious psychedelics are to much for them to handle.

I don't find 2C-I to be a waste at all. For some it can be rather intense. The visuals will never be like a high dose of LSD or even mushrooms, but can be fairly significant. One person I know who has tripped hundreds of times on many different chemicals said it was the best trip of his life. For me the body high is very reminiscent of E, though not as intense, with enhanced senses and a general sense of euphoria (although not the kind of euphoria you can reach with LSD or E). I like the fact that I can maintain myself normally while on it. It may not be the ultimate high for me, but I can do most any of the activities I normally can do (spin records, play games, whatever) where in something like a shroom trip my mind can't focus on anything.

It is definitely unpredictable however. I even know 3 people personally who it does not work on at all! Very curious indeed.

I find 2C-I extremely deep and very personal. It drowns me in crimson auroras, fleeces and wood-patterns. To me, the visuals are not the important part of 2C-I... I find that this drug touches certain parts of of me personality like no other drug.

It is very introspective with the added quality of entactogenesis. So while other psychedelics throw you into a self-mutilating emotional roller coaster, 2C-I allows you to explore all this with a positive outlook.

I think its a great all-purpose psychedelic. Too bad it can sometimes have annoying physical after-effects.

I never got any psychedelic effects out of 2C-I. I wouldn't even put it in the same league as mescaline.

goatboy said:
I never got any psychedelic effects out of 2C-I. I wouldn't even put it in the same league as mescaline.

mmmkay. You got ripped off or something...

It is very introspective with the added quality of entactogenesis. So while other psychedelics throw you into a self-mutilating emotional roller coaster, 2C-I allows you to explore all this with a positive outlook.

Well maybe not 100% of the time, but, if anyone would like to very much decrease the chance of being thrown into that emotional roller coaster, or increase the chances sky high that you will be having one hell of a blast, and that positive outlook,

Too bad it can sometimes have annoying physical after-effects.

And, probably reduce very much any side effects during and afterwards, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND take some Neurontin/gabapentin along with the 2C-I... If you are prescribed it and take it on a daily basis, I dont know, but, if you don't and for some reason you have some available, i'd suggest 400-800mg, with only about 10-15mg 2C-I (or more if you prefer). We've usually taken them at the same time, but possibly taking the Neurontin a little while before might help i dont know, but this has worked just fine for us.

Some people have taken 1200mg, one friend liked the feeling so much when it kicked in (with only 400mg) that he then took 1600mg extra. This was quite a while ago since these 'experiments'. I probably won't ever take 2C-I without it, unless I don't have any other psychedelics or do not have any Neurontin left.

Its kind of interesting that I accidently found this combo. Its not just like ..drinking a beer on a psychedelic, nor is it like taking Neurontin with a psychedelic. There's a special synergy here with 2C-I (nothing else i've tried, except one time with 2C-T-21 it did have this great feeling, no tryptamines or any other 2C that I've mixed had it). -- I thought maybe it was just me, but after so many friends of mine tried it (some wanted to know why, and some did not know what to expect), 100% absolutely loved it, and most say it "feels like E" (or similar) including the people that took it and didnt know what to expect. Its not just a feeling either, people tend to want to talk a lot, and really open up about a lot of things. If you think it is at all entactogenic now, well this doesn't intensify that, more like, it totally changes it into a much much better "entactogenic" experience that no longer even feels like 2C-I. I personally don't care for the 2C-I body feeling, but I really love it as long as I took a neurontin or two.

Maybe I sound like I own stock in "whoever makes the worlds 2c-i supply) haha, but really I find it not only fun, and very emotionally opening like MDMA, but I am really interested in why this happens! Its not subtle, nor is it "too much" to handle but its quite the change! I guess I would love some "advanced psychedelic discussion" about this, but it seems I might be the first in the world to "discover" this or something, and no one who's read about this combo from me (internet) has tried it, or i'm pretty sure they would have posted something by now (unless i never read it!). Also no one has reported any hangover afterwards although I didnt directly ask.

2C-I is very cool with some Neurontin ;)

2ce has been my favourite 2c chem so far because of its depth and clarity, I'm yet to try 2ci but I'm somewhat sceptical that it will have the insight of 2ce.

Thanks - yeah I have read that one before.

The neurontin thing for whatever reason seems to do this thing just with 2C-I, although maybe 2C-T-21 also but only tried that once. With 2C-E maybe it had a ...relaxing effect, like neurontin usually does, same with a couple tryptamines i've tried with it. Something about 2C-I.. %)

2C-I is only psychedelic for me in very specific instances: when I focus on it being psychedelic (meditation, sex). I prefer chemicals that don't just jiggle the key in the door of perception, but open it and nudge me through.

Plus it gives me headaches. I think that there are much better candidates for self-exploration. 2C-I would be good for guided therapy (self-guided or otherwise), but it's not going to rocket me into a +4.

I agree with 2C-I opening the doors but not fully letting you get through... It always seemed like i was moving towards/going towards "something" but never knew what it was... like a weird anxious feeling for the unknown...

it's alright. I prefer 2C-B by far though...

I havn't gotten any psychedelic affects off 2CI either. I think that's not too uncommon. Everybody's neurochemistry is different, and to tell someone they got "ripped off or something" because they didn't trip off 2CI is rude , in my opinion. You can search Erowid and I believe there's some document that relates to how a good number of subjects didn't get any psychedelic affects whatsoever off this compound. Find it yourself though. :|

Can we please define "psychedelic effects"? It is very, very hard for me to imagine 2C-I as being not psychedelic, since I find it to be THE most psychedelic of the 2C series (Yes, including 2C-E).

If by "psychedelic effects" you mean fireworks and patterns and machine elves, then yes, 2C-I is not too heavy on those.

But it is really hard to imagine that 2C-I is not psychedelic, given personal experiences AND literature revolving around it. I have not seen any documents saying 2C-I has no psychedelic effects, and would appreciate some backup. Granted, not everyone gets visuals from 2C-I, yes.

I think a lot of folks don't realize psychedelic means "mind manefesting" and the word has NOTHING to do with seeing pretty colors.