Welcome to NA&SA Social's First Friday Thread!!!

its still friday here for two more hours.

i'm sipping a coors light and pondering going to bed. but i would feel like a loser sleeping at 10pm.

No plans....I was playing Halo 2 but eh....I dont know, just a chill Friday but I dont want it to be. Oh well.

THat's right, we have a friday thread now!

Well, I got a Wii. THat's all. And I'm going back to Jerzy tomorrow. Home sweet home.

yo yo yo what up what up what it do what it doooo!!!!!!

crazy americans. :D

it is 22:18 here in Scotland so our Friday night is well underway. as usual on a Friday I am on here, drinking beer, taking drugs, and posting nonsense.

i love it. %)

Stop bragging about your friday happening better, and invite me to Sheepshanker county or wherever you live...;)

I'm stuck at work and no one's BUYIN' anything!!! :X

Someone buy some musical instruments from me or something, dammit!

yo yo yo what up what up what it do what it doooo!!!!!!

crazy americans.

lol Not "what it do" but "what it is?"

About to get off work and go see Marcus Schultz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Church said:
I'm stuck at work and no one's BUYIN' anything!!! :X

Someone buy some musical instruments from me or something, dammit!
SHOPKEEP!!!

I say, young man. My prize antique banjo has developed a malfunction.

I need a new banjo string. Can you help?

Wamp wamp what it do what it do, gheyness

Im drinking tonight with an old and dear friend........yay

I'm taking off for the ski hill here in a couple minutes and then it's off to get drunk and watch the gophers FUCK UP wisconsin tonight!! wooooo!

Man fuck all yall. Im stuck in Jersey (moved from Florida). No friends, no connections. Just alcohol, surround sound, and Oakenfold/Fontaine mix from Creamfields 99. Man those were the days!

Flight got delayed in D/FW. To seattle soon, then home to san fran a week after.

My last week of partying before school starts again.

i went to disneyland. i had a blast but it was so fucking cold :X luckily that meant for a small crowd and short lines.

It's Friday, I'm me. You're you. I'm chilling in teh weekend with my Wii and my friend's Guitar Hero II...youse guys?

ski trip!! plus just picked up some amazing headies from down south so I will be enjoying those, you can come too, but bring a lighter. and skis.

Hi Americans, I'm going out to my mate's house in the country tonight to get FUCKED UP! :D