Welcome to NA&SA Social's First Friday Thread!!!

tambourine-man said:
Happy Friday people.

As it's Christmas time, I may have a glass of sherry at the weekend.

Have a good one.
EASY, TIGER!!! :X

watch you don't set yourself on fire like you did last year. :\

You know what...I'll just bump this for now.

Well, Christmas has come and gone, and it's friday.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

What's good?

YAY! it's fuckin friday!

i plan to get piss drunk with some old friends tonight but as for now, i'm at work, bored as hell.

Wow another eventless friday for me tonight, I met my probation officer today and now I sit and I wait for the day to end. Looks like Im playing alot of Xbox tonight, crying thinking about how much fun I could be having but I moved far away from fun..........oh well

P.S. Most of the jail food was good because we dont have a kitchen in ACJ all of it get sent over from Standish Max, so we ate pretty good.

im on vacation. and it's pretty beat. Im from Philly, and if i was there, there would be plenty to do, but now i live in Indiana, and all there is around here is alcohol and shitty weed priced at $60/Q. And its ditch! Maybe someone from the indiana area could help me out, and tell me what people around here do for fun. Thanks! -JeTT

My Myspace

Happy Friday everyone! :)

I know there will be lots of New Years partying this weekend, so everyone PLEASE BE SAFE and if you're too messed up on (insert substance here), CALL A CAB or a SOBER FRIEND!

/end psa

:D

RavenousBlonde said:
Happy Friday everyone! :)

I know there will be lots of New Years partying this weekend, so everyone PLEASE BE SAFE and if you're too messed up on (insert substance here), CALL A CAB or a SOBER FRIEND!

/end psa

:D
Yea if not sober, then safe at least!

happy mu'fuckin friday!!! i have been working all damn week and i'm ready for some relaxation. time to sit at home and watch movies alllll weekend long.

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
happy mu'fuckin friday!!! i have been working all damn week and i'm ready for some relaxation. time to sit at home and watch movies alllll weekend long.

Sounds like my plan, only I'm throwing a 30 mile bike ride in there.

this thread makes me think: "I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do." hahaha, best movie ever.

yeah I had a long week as well, Kay. come and smoke a blunt with me then it's LGD time. lets get drunk!

Happy friday everyone! Tonight I am going to enjoy a few good bowls after some really nice coke. Should make for an interesting evening with some cool friends. Have fun everyone!

By the way I like this topic a lot just need people to get back into posting in the NA social.

Happy Friday everyone!! I slept late due to tornado warnings waking me up at 6AM (urgh!)....so I think I'm gonna be lazy as hell today. ;)

i have decided that even though tonight will be filled with movies, i'm going to reward myself for getting 3 A's and still managing to pull a 3.12 even though i failed out of 1 class. i'm very proud of my self and feel deserving of a reward. i'm going to smoke a bowl of kind bud and be happy while watching said movies. =D

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
i have decided that even though tonight will be filled with movies, i'm going to reward myself for getting 3 A's and still managing to pull a 3.12 even though i failed out of 1 class. i'm very proud of my self and feel deserving of a reward. i'm going to smoke a bowl of kind bud and be happy while watching said movies. =D

YAY You!!! Congrats, dear! :D

yeah, really gen E. you could never see myself doing that - you deserve it!

my wild friday night is going to consist of some taco bell, a movie, more BL, and hopefully a wind storm.

Going out clubbing, which has become a friday tradition of mine. First I am gonna smoke a bowl and get some food.

Haaaa...I almost missed friday!

Happy friday guys!