Diet Weight loss drugs

I'd be careful with t3. Can definitely cause some issues when dosed too high
As everything.

An increased dose does have issues or potential issues.

A reasonable and effective dose daily is very safe.

The most common side effect is what makes it effective for fat loss, and what is that? A slightly increased core temperature

Dosage is generally 50mcg once per day. 75mcg is pretty normal too.

Personally I wouldnt go above those doses

As everything.

An increased dose does have issues or potential issues.

A reasonable and effective dose daily is very safe.

The most common side effect is what makes it effective for fat loss, and what is that? A slightly increased core temperature

Dosage is generally 50mcg once per day. 75mcg is pretty normal too.

Personally I wouldnt go above those doses
When I got above 50mcg I started throwing PVCs and became extremely weak. Pharmaceutical t3 so not overdosed UGL. In the spirit of harm reduction, there's no real need to use t3 with a functioning thyroid. If you don't know what a PVC is or other types of arrhythmias, I'd steer away from things that can mess up your heart especially something that can be easily overdosed.

That's fair.

Personally I've never had issues, not have 50 or so people I know who have used it.

Doesnt mean it wont happen however.

Arythmias etc happen far more often with drugs or supplements people use all the time ie stimulants.

That's fair.

Personally I've never had issues, not have 50 or so people I know who have used it.

Doesnt mean it wont happen however.

Arythmias etc happen far more often with drugs or supplements people use all the time ie stimulants.

More likely via electrolyte imbalance (which can be due to drug use) or EMF exposure..
Ischaemic is pretty uncommon, but then its more pathogenic..

More likely via electrolyte imbalance (which can be due to drug use) or EMF exposure..
Ischaemic is pretty uncommon, but then its more pathogenic..
Yep, and that happens sometimes in training/bodybuilding because of the drug used, dosages, the crazy food/water schedules etc. Lots of factors there and that's why I say it's rare with t3 use. T3 has a high safety profile especially with responsible dosing.

These days I'd guesstimate most negative side effects come from "pre workout" drinks and the amounts consumed.

I used to get beta test bottles shipped to me all the time and there wasnt one I'd put my stamp of approval on out of the hundreds I've tried.

Seems their product formulators favor strongly toward "put every stimulant we can find into one bottle and assume it's great for fat loss"

Okay, sounds like I'd be going to get some T3. A quick search in the local pharmacy didn't reveal anything though but this is what people with low thyroid take, right? Triiodothyronine? Will it cause any jitteriness? If not then it sounds better to me than adrenergic agonists.

Other, maybe silly, question - would SARMs have effects even when not working out excessively? I mean they give steroids to chickens kept on minimal space for them to develop more muscle mass so this should work in humans as well, right? Or are they basically overdosing these chickens?

Latest supplement I got is mucuna pruriens, standardized on 15% L-DOPA, hoped for it to exert dopaminergic stuff like better concentration and less appetite but it does have exactly zero effect even when I took 10 capsules. I'm thinking about getting on testosterone replacement therapy but Idk whether I'd want to rely on an injection every 1-2 weeks forever and test while not requiring a prescription here is pretty expensive.

Last edited:
You just notice a slight increase in temperature and sweating.

T3 is also nutrient partitioning so it will increase appetite a little bit too.

I'm not a fan of sarms, but they do work.

And yes, increased test will drop bodyfat/increase muscle mass even without training, but it wouldnt be much at all.

I was always a fan of light cycles. Here is an example of what took me from 202lbs @32% bodyfat to a pretty shredded 175lbs @12% bodyfat in 3 months

Test sustanon 500mg weekly

Nandrolone deconate 250mg weekly

Dianobol 10mg daily

Ephedrine 16mg with 100mg caffeine twice daily.

T3 50mcg daily first thing in the morning.

Weight training 4x per week
Cardio 3x per week

High protein diet high in healthy fats, low carbs except after training.

Every 12th day super high carb day

All cardio was 15 min. HIIT style

Supplements used
12 grams per day in divided doses of fish oil(180mg EPA 120mg DHA)

50 mg b complex once daily

Multi enzyme with each meal

Probiotic with each meal

Magnesium bisglycinate 500mg once daily.

NAC 600mg daily

I was three years on morphine and it wrecked my testosterone, before I was always lean and overall in nots so bad condition but now I have a belly like pregnant and I hate it. Every time I go take a shower I feel disgusted and repelled from my body, so this belly needs to go.

What drugs can aid me here? I am searching for a doc willing to prescribe Vyvanse, this might besides the cognition also aid physically but in past the effect wasn't as strong. Then I know of hoodia gordonii cactus which should suppress the appetite, but it's quite expensive so I'd only buy if I see good reports. Then there's some drug which makes you to not uptake fats, I forgot the name. Does this one work?

I also consider SR9009, which is said to 'simulate' exercise. Is it worth it?
Know that at some point I need take my ass to a gym and work out properly but anything which aids is welcome.
Fen fen is a legal weight loss drug you can get at pain clinics and at worst loss clinics. You can take it for 3 months then you have to quit for 1 or 2 months. It's a stimulant it's been around along time and it works.

I had low testosterone but I started lifting dumbbells twice a week and by testosterone is now elevated it's like 12000 and normal is 10000. So it's slightly elevated. I'm 37.

Also fasting twice a week cutting out breakfast fasting like 14 hours or more literly burns fat. Note to everyone don't eat more calories then your body can burn. So building 5 pounds of muscle equates to more then 100 extra calories burnt a day. So in truth you can lift weights and get your self back to normal. But listen first off. Coffee is friend decaf if you're sensitive but it will fill you up. All the better off you drink it nearly black because calories add up fast also download a app like my plate or cronometer which tracks calories for you to monitor your daily intake of calories it was a eye opener for me to see how I was eating and it took a couple months but now I work out twice a week like clock work. The more I do it the easier it gets.

Helped me was I had a hernia repair sugary so I worked out hella hard before it because I knew i had to take a month off. And my sister called me lazy and I told myself no. I won't be a lazy man anymore.

I only gained five pounds of muscle and lost twenty pounds but I plan to go back to the doctor soon to check again.

The last variant is not going to help you at all. Each preparation which is claimed ‘to drive you to the gym won’t work for only the reason gym doesn’t help to lose a lot of weight. Your whole lifestyle, including eating, helps. So it would be best to reduce anything considering eating; that means the first two options are not that bad. I also suggest you check here on the page Orlandomagazine.com/best-fat-burner/; those preparations listed are pretty effective, which is proven by my experience I weight to lose (I lost about 20 kilograms lately)

Last edited:
I wouldn't mess with orlistat. Since it blocks the uptake of fat in the GI tract, it tends to form globs that can result in accidental sharts. Look up "alli oops" for peoples reports on it lol
I've tried orlistat, the sharts are real but it depends on what you're eating and how much you're taking. The only time I've ever shat myself in my adult life was when I had orli and ate ice cream and greasy food. After eating it, i took several times the recommended dose and got some pretty bad stomach cramps later in the evening.
The next day I was chatting with my boyfriend with my morning coffee, he made a joke, i laughed...

The worst part is it is grease. It was an absolute nightmare to clean out of my underwear. So I wouldn't say it's a guaranteed shart, but if you eat garbage and take a lot...

I used 2-FMA to lose some weight, took around 6 months for 20kg but overall worked pretty well and made me very productive.
Now when I take it I only get horrible side effects though so not sure I'd recommend it.

Well fen fen was banned years ago. Here in the Philippines where I'm currently at, pharmacies only have Orlistat. Regarding T3; if it's a thyroid thing to lose weight, isn't some stronger iodine something to consider? I've tried Lugols iodine. Has anyone here ever had success with dropping pounds from this type of iodine? The common otc iodine is usually just dosed at the standard RDA of 150 mcg so it's very low.

Well fen fen was banned years ago. Here in the Philippines where I'm currently at, pharmacies only have Orlistat. Regarding T3; if it's a thyroid thing to lose weight, isn't some stronger iodine something to consider? I've tried Lugols iodine. Has anyone here ever had success with dropping pounds from this type of iodine? The common otc iodine is usually just dosed at the standard RDA of 150 mcg so it's very low.
T3 specifically increases fat metabolism, T4 and iodine only work to increase T3 if you are deficient in the first place (hypothyroidism)

Why is T3 not sold and marketed as an anti obesity treatment then? Because it's not?

When is T3 ever prescribed for? I'm curious.

Why is T3 not sold and marketed as an anti obesity treatment then? Because it's not?

When is T3 ever prescribed for? I'm curious.
It's prescribed to people with hypothyroidism where the person has a problem converting t4 to active t3 or in cases of thyroidectomy patients who dont have a thyroid at all and don't respond to t4