Diet Weight loss drugs

Well echo cardiogram can show many heart problems even when person isn’t doing any physical work. Doing it both when person is still and when heart beat increases it’s even better.

To say is it safe for you is hard to say. While weight and cholesterol levels can indicate in what state is cardiovascular system [ Mod-Edit LDL on its own is no longer seen as a marker for coronary vascular disease] it’s hardly all.

One thing that’s for sure that makes stimulants more dangerous to person is age, heart can take a lot more in a young person than in older people. But also not every stimulant is as dangerous. Chances of person getting a stroke are much higher with coke than with amphetamines for example.
We do stress testing on the cardiac patients where I intern with 12 lead ecg coupled with nuclear imaging to determine any ischaemia. Echoes are also usually done depending on their diagnosis.

Our 12 lead ecg stress test is done via Modified Bruce Protocol (it's a ramp protocol for exercise testing) while patient is attached to our ecg cart. We use that info to detect arrhythmias. After we get them to 85% of age predicted HR max (220-patient age), we let them cool down, then move them to imaging to see cardiac blood flow to ensure perfusion is occurring properly.

Ultimately ECG stress testing is the minimal to do and I'd highly recommend echo and nuclear imaging if possible for the "whole picture".

With that said, I'm going to be doing a self bicycle ergometer stress test on Saturday as I have access to a Quinton ecg cart and ergometer. I prefer bike over treadmill as the bouncing of the patient/client on the treadmill along with arm movement disturbing the electrodes can cause artifact that is undesirable sometimes.

I want to address the mod edit (not done by me but I can elaborate). Ldl isn't always atherogenic. It must be in the presence of apo B proteins before it can collect on arterial walls.

It's interesting that the BEST stimulants are now banned and no longer produced.

Fencamfamine is vastly better than methamphetamine whatever ROA you choose but is less 'edgy' because it has some opioid activity.
Phenmetrazine holds the record (in Sweden) between first receiving a GSL (general sales licence) to becoming a prescription-only medicine to being outright banned (8 years).

In fact the Swedish Symbatina problem was an open door for criminals of all kinds. People would offer goods & services in exchange for the drug. The one that irked Swedish authorities the most was that their is a rather onerous law that dictates that hotels & guest-houses have to provide a list of guests to the police each day. The police relied heavily on it to keep track of criminals... but if a criminal could pay in Symbatina, they could stay (almost) anywhere without any record.

I think that was one of the reasons it was banned so fast. The harm to the public wasn't vast because not many people took THAT much but because people were prepared to break minor laws for a free supply.
I cant find anything about symbatina, only symadine (amantadine), is that correct? Or is it simply a swedish name for phenmetrazine?

We do stress testing on the cardiac patients where I intern with 12 lead ecg coupled with nuclear imaging to determine any ischaemia. Echoes are also usually done depending on their diagnosis.

Our 12 lead ecg stress test is done via Modified Bruce Protocol (it's a ramp protocol for exercise testing) while patient is attached to our ecg cart. We use that info to detect arrhythmias. After we get them to 85% of age predicted HR max (220-patient age), we let them cool down, then move them to imaging to see cardiac blood flow to ensure perfusion is occurring properly.

Ultimately ECG stress testing is the minimal to do and I'd highly recommend echo and nuclear imaging if possible for the "whole picture".

With that said, I'm going to be doing a self bicycle ergometer stress test on Saturday as I have access to a Quinton ecg cart and ergometer. I prefer bike over treadmill as the bouncing of the patient/client on the treadmill along with arm movement disturbing the electrodes can cause artifact that is undesirable sometimes.

I want to address the mod edit (not done by me but I can elaborate). Ldl isn't always atherogenic. It must be in the presence of apo B proteins before it can collect on arterial walls.

To elaborate further: All LDL particles come with a APOB-100 membrane protein, its relevance is thought to bind LDL receptor in liver, so it can be internalised, repackaged and sent back out as VLDL..
When APOB-100 becomes oxidized and/or glycated does it become a problem, it can be known as sdLDL, or LP(a). This metric has been associated with coronary occlusion..
The presence of too many LDL particles can by basic numbers, and time spent in blood present as atherogenic, due to oxidation before being cleared via LDL receptor.
Triglycerides (refined fructose) have been shown to glycate APOB-100 membrane protein, altering its structure, making it unable to bind LDL receptor and be cleared..

Presence of LDL show probability of cardiovascular problems if person with high LDL uses refined fructose, did I got it right?

Presence of LDL show probability of cardiovascular problems if person with high LDL uses refined fructose, did I got it right?
So I guess I need to work harder to avoid high fructose corn syrup? I’m 40 and I need to start working on these things now.

I'm already on fluoxetine which seems to saturate 5ht2c at 60mg as most increase in physical energy was from 40 to 60mg, no pleasant energy btw and felt more like an increase in NE but decrease in DA (pronounced restlessness mostly) - the jump from 60 to 140mg, for most agents a stupidly fast dosage escalation but I didn't even feel any side effects, fluoxetine is saturated at 60mg - don't know if it's just a minor or low potency 5ht2c antagonist and locaserin a stronger one.
To counter prolactin (fuck that, I already have slight breast tissue)I will add pramipexol 1mg/d (most I've tolerated) and try to titrate up. Didn't get any side effects besides a brief tiredness upon the first 2 pills but that was it.

Yeah my hunch was/is as well testosterone, and maybe thyroxin too because I feel hungry but tired most time. Caffeine doesn't help and for amphetamine/Vyvanse I first need to find a shrink willing to prescribe. Got different excuses but no script so far, and even the deep web has nothing to offer here.

Interesting that one should cycle the T, I thought with supplementation endogenous supply is gone forever (or until restarted, another weird thing which seems to be possible). With 50mg transdermal/d I one day experienced ball pain, it was just a few hours but fucking intense pain. WTF is this?

Brought me to the thought that these modern SARMs which not or less interfere with T production and don't convert to estradiols might be better suited but will they burn fat as well?

Oh about feeling warm, some guy I once met had muscles of steel despite being mostly lazing around, meditating and carving and whatnot but no heavy lifting. When sitting next to him, I'd feel a warmth which most people lack. So this guy might have had an endogenously high level of T3 - finally resolving this mystery ...?

Steroids are OTC here and you can have blood analysis yourself, no need for doctors which limit prescription, T4 should be OTC as well when psychopharms are but I had no success finding a reliable pharmacy so far. I don't want to dive in the north to source test but if it's necessary I'll do it.

Transdermal T has low bioavailability yeah but I am talking about complexion with an agent named HPBCD or dimethylsulfoxide, at least the first one is able to deliver DMT(!) through the skin so it might work with T as well.

Itravil (clobenzorex) is OTC in Mexico. Works well, sort of vyvanse-like.

OMG I need to loose weight, the problem is that it's all in my mid area. I'm actually at a healthy weight 5 10 / 160

I've tried pretty much all diets- don't work
I've been sticking to a high protein salad diet for the past year.
I average about 5k steps a day/ 1 3mile jog a week

Any suggestions how I can accelerate my progress

OMG I need to loose weight, the problem is that it's all in my mid area. I'm actually at a healthy weight 5 10 / 160

I've lost a significant amount of weight the last 5.5 months on a ketogenic diet while also taking antipsychotics. I did get kicked out of ketosis more than once recently due to consuming too much "fibre". Not all fibre is equal I have learned. Some should be considered low glycemic index carbohydrates instead of true fibre.

I've lost a significant amount of weight the last 5.5 months on a ketogenic diet while also taking antipsychotics. I did get kicked out of ketosis more than once recently due to consuming too much "fibre". Not all fibre is equal I have learned. Some should be considered low glycemic index carbohydrates instead of true fibre.
I have a love and hate relationship with keto. I feel absolutely horrible when in ketosis, I can tolerate the limited choice in food but i feel so horrible while in keto like I've got some sort of flu stroke like symptoms. The longest I think I've managed was 2 weeks.

I do intermittent fasting 5 days of the week 16:8 not sure if it really does anything but I do feel better not constantly eating. Like who actually said we need 3 meals a day? and is it really bad to skip breakfast.

Carbs are my treat 😋 I go for sweet potato mash and I love a bean salad 🤤

Are you male or female?

Any reason why you're not lifting weights?
If you grow some more muscle you'll be able to burn fat faster.
If you just do cardio on a caloric deficit you'll lose some fat and some muscle so what was a deficit at some point, won't be a deficit anymore as you lost muscle.

No reason other than no decent gym near me.

I mean my lower half is muscular, I do need to focus on my upper half.

So am I right to think you loose muscle first then your fat stores?

No reason other than no decent gym near me.

I mean my lower half is muscular, I do need to focus on my upper half.

So am I right to think you loose muscle first then your fat stores?
It depends, if you go in a deficit that's too steep you'll lose both.
The ideal situation is a small deficit, like 300kcal below maintenance, and resistance training so that you stimulate your body to keep most muscles tissue and favour burning fat.

It depends, if you go in a deficit that's too steep you'll lose both.
The ideal situation is a small deficit, like 300kcal below maintenance, and resistance training so that you stimulate your body to keep most muscles tissue and favour burning fat.
Not to mention a more favorable appearance as well. Increases in lean body mass make higher body fat percentages look better. The increase in LBM would also offset some of the metabolic issues that his android fat would cause too.

Anyone here familiar with the medication called pitolisant? I think it has stimulant properties?

I'm also curious how actress Ariel Winter ever got on the coke/meth diet to lose weight legally.