commerceonlinebanking.com
monmouth.edu
newjersey.craigslist.org

I subscribe to
JANE
and
Rolling Stone
mags.

Great! I've found a bunch of interesting links out of everyone's so far.. keep sharing =D

i'd say www.rottentomatoes.com is worth checking out once a week. its a one stop shop for reviews of all movies. plus they combine all the scores of movie reviews and spit out a handy little 0-100% which is usually a pretty good indicator of how good a movie is

Websites:
Blueglight.nu
Google.com
Aol mail
Youtube.com
Erowid
Itunes
Livewire
Magazines...
cosmopoliton (only half the stuff in ther is actually worth reading
Rolling Stones Mag
.... and others i cant remember lol

TheLoveBandit said:

I can just imagine TLB oogling pinups of coal miner 8o

I subscribe to The Week print magainze.. it's the best damn weekly news magainze i've ever seen. very much recommended.

infowars.net
myspace.com
ebay.com
paypal.com
icmag.com
ratebeer.com
techimo.com
video.google.com
and now
bluelight.nu <awww i missededdd you
dnbsets.de

Last edited by a moderator:
antiwar.com
lewrockwell.com
pubmed.org
nature.com
neuron.org
cell.com
sciencemag.org
jneurosci.org
pnas.org
plos.org
cumc.columbia.edu
sciencedirect.com
facebook.com
myspace.com
bluelight.nu
google.com
en.wikipedia.org
psynews.org

I don't subscribe to anything currently, but I've been thinking about getting the Economist

God ! I am so narrow minded.

I 'read' crap like National Geographic.

*Wanders off to sunlit lands to broaden his horizons*

Last edited:
At this point? I live primarily on Mindanao in the Philippines, deep in the bush and while there post offices in every municipal centre all throughout the Philippines, it literally can take 6 months to get a DOMESTICALLY posted letter, no telling about foreign mail!

If you send and or receive ANYTHING youse Airfreight 2000 which is a local FedEX contractor. 60 US for a postal envelope, 72 hour window. Ergo, I do not get anything in hard copy.

I resort to buying used magazines in the malls in major cities. Before living there full time in July of 2007, I received Utne Reader, Harper's, Atlantic, New Yorker, Nat Geo, Natural History and some academic journals relating to my degree (Etno-Botany) and other related subjects, as well as Harm Reduction. In newspapers, only 2: NY Times and Weekly Jewish Press, a NYC weekly in English.

I get too many to list online, then and now. Some: Jerusalem Post, Ha'aretz, YNET, Ma'ariv, Various IDF Journals, various arcane Jewish periodicals and journals, an online subscription to major Arab Wire Services, and the like.

I also frequent plent of other online periodicals but do not hold formal subscriptions.

What's your favorite magazine? And what's the best magazine for...

What's everyone's favorite magazine to read? I personally like Discover Science but I'm curious...

What's the best magazine to learn about Pharmacology?
Magazine.. Not websites, not links to previous threads that say "Where did you learn" and "I would appreciate if you could give me some sites that i could learn pharmacology"

So how about it? What's everyone's favorite magazine to read/subscribe too? And does anyone know any good magazines that are strictly related -- or have major emphasis -- on pharmacology..?

God bless