• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

we all need to quit drugs

has anyone else realised how fucked drugs are??

I mean I'm on meth which is another story altogether but look at the pattern in here...everyones lives are totally fucked because of drugs

life without drugs is always going to be better than a life with

all druhgsa re is just a crutch...

i know my life and situation is more fucked than most...but i see a consistent pattern here of everyone being a loser....harsh but its true.

the HR effort here is admirable but at the end of the day... we all need to quit

\and dissuade young ppl from every trying it

Would I be healthier and have more money if I gave up using drugs? Sure. However, I'm definitely not fucked up nor a loser despite it. I've got money, savings, a good job (and starting an even better one soonish), good friends, still pretty decent health and a great education. I achieved all of this whilst using drugs and even whilst having addictions.

I'm not an isolated case on this forum either.

Yep. I am with Psytaco. I have a good job. I save money regularly yet still manage to live quite well. I have been through lengthy periods of heavy drug use but always maintained a good job and social relationships.

Sounds like your morals and personal attitude to things are more the issue here. Plenty of people use drugs without resorting to theft or petty crime.

He is lol, he thinks that just because he's a loser all of us are8)

You think telling other people they should quit drugs is speaking for yourself? I find it more like telling other people what he thinks they should do (mostly because he has obviously abused crystal meth and other drugs and not been responsible at all).

In case you don't know what the meaning of 'speak for yourself' is -

something you say to someone to say that the ​opinion that they have just ​expressed is not the same as ​your ​opinion:

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/speak-for-yourself

If you're really set on this, feel free to offload whatever you have my way. To help you, of course.

I mean I'm on meth which is another story altogether but look at the pattern in here...everyones lives are totally fucked because of drugs

life without drugs is always going to be better than a life with

all druhgsa re is just a crutch...

i know my life and situation is more fucked than most...but i see a consistent pattern here of everyone being a loser....harsh but its true.

the HR effort here is admirable but at the end of the day... we all need to quit

\and dissuade young ppl from every trying it

You quit that meth then get on your high horse and tell us we are all losers i mean my life isnt fucked im doing a business course to get advertisement skills for my business! my girlfriend is less of a user of me (id say she uses %50 of what i use) i have a stable life where i can pay rent and now and then splurge and buy myself some smack or MDMA.
This site is to help people use drugs safely and believe it or not a loooooooot of some people at some time or another in there life will use drugs and this site can help some have a lovely experience instead of a trip to hospitable!Meth is another story to EVERY OTHER DRUG MDMA and smack have no negative effect on the body or brain IF USED SAFELY witch this site can provide! a duahhhh!
If you have done your research meth does damage to the dopamine receptors EVERY time its used!By the looks of your grammar your not the shapest tool in the shed and have no right ranting your bullshit on here and yes im sober,well on Valium actually witch im prescribed!

Last edited:
You know like WHAT trozzle mention. Do you.What i mean is .Say whAT U want to say.Let youre mind offload."If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but a bi tch ain't one".

lol i never mentioned i have a problem with girls i was talking about my girlfriend who ive been in a relationship for over a year,you just cant think of a comeback so gotta use that bullshit....pathetic!

I suggest the OP check out the dark side and recovery threads on the bluelight forum.

I find with stim's like meth a few weeks break can work wonders to improve a users perspective. Be thankful you haven't been abusing heroin or benzo's daily as addiction to those drugs are a whole other beast.

you're looking at a small portion of the population and stereotyping all drug users on bluelight users.
no offense guys, but people who spend heaps of time on drug related forums are not the best sample of the population.

have a look at doofs man there are plenty of people who can have fun with drugs and maintain healthy lives.

I'm in canberra (I'm assuming you live here cuz your name) and its not as bad as you're saying it is.

get out of the meth scene and you'll be g.
setting plays a larger role in the early stages of addiction than the actual drugs

Also from Canberra and yeah have to agree it ain't really bad here...more drunken fuckwits punching heads

I'd like to see Canberra's federal lawmakers take more psychedelics, personally.
Most of them should probably cut down on the booze though...
The only federal Senator i know personally quit smoking weed when he got elected ;)

Best thing about Canberra is this -

ACT - Offenders caught with up to two non-hydroponic cannabis plants, or up to 25 grams of marijuana are fined $100 fine and given 60 days to pay. Criminal charges are not laid, and offenders can choose to attend a treatment program instead of paying the fine.

hahaha yeah the laws ain't that bad. How it should be (until full legalisation of course): "You're not supposed to have this! Naughty boy! Now go home and have a long hard think about what you've done. No supper for you after that whopping fine!"

I mean I'm on meth which is another story altogether but look at the pattern in here...everyones lives are totally fucked because of drugs/ life without drugs is always going to be better than a life with all druhgsa re is just a crutch...i know my life and situation is more fucked than most...but i see a consistent pattern here of everyone being a loser....harsh but its true.the HR effort here is admirable but at the end of the day... we all need to quit. and dissuade young ppl from every trying it

There are no such thing as good or bad drugs. They're a chemical. They have neither good nor bad intentions or qualities. Your personifying an inanimate object.

There are humans who make poor decisions for a variety of reasons. From my time engaging with dysfunctional drug users and from reading the literature on the subject it is clear that the vast majority of dysfunctional drug users have suffered from being exposed to stress hormones during the pre and post natal development. In other words their mothers were stressed during and after the pregancy. That's why problem drug use is across the strata of our society. Rich, poor, educated, professionals to the homeless and uneducated. If your mum suffered serious stress during pregnancy then it's a serious predicator for problem drug use.

Many of the very dysfunctional drug users also suffer from other problems like FAS - Fetal Alcholol syndrome which is a big issue. Kids who were born in the 1970s and 80s were born into an environment rich with alcohol. Many of the problem drug users have serious dysfunction in their families. Physical abuse, sexual abuse. Broken families suffering from the consequences of unemployment, deaths in the family, poor physical health (diabetes, cancer etc).

There is a body of work that says when you subject a baby to cortisone (stress hormone) you fundamentally change the structure of the brain (the glia). This effects two key areas (among many others) - Toll Likereceptors in the glia and the hypothalamus which releases dopamine and serotonin. I believe a marker to future problem drug use is ADHD / hyperactivity. The work of Dr Gabor Mate shows a distinct link between stress in early childhood and dopamine/serotonin related disorders like ADHD. Especially seeing that it affects children at a critical point in their education social development. I suffered from it, as did my brother and many other of peers who engaged in drug use.

I suspect that had we been able to sit down and focus on our school work we would have had lead completely different lives. Instead the pain an discomfort caused by the constant release of proinflammatory cytokines, a lack of regular dopamine meant that we were primed for drug abuse. The moment we consumed a drug that released chemicals that mimic or cause the release of these neurotransmitters we were hooked.

I remember drinking at the age of 13, taking pharmaceuticals and shooting up soon after. There is no normal reason for a 13 to take drugs. I took drugs because, now that i can look at back and reexamine those old memories, that i suffered a lot in my early childhood from mysterious symptoms. Lots of cold and flu like symptoms, lots of anxiety and depression the moment i entered puberty (so sudden like, like a button was pushed).

Indeed the the work of Watkins and Hutchinson have shown that baby rats exposed to these hormones are addicted from birth whilst the control rats weren't. They discovered that if you suppressed TL4 function in the abused rats that they would cease using opiates. TL4 activation causes depression, anxiety at low levels and fever, inflammation, pain - flu like symptoms at high levels.

For opiates it is clear that heroin is actively activating TL4. What i'm saying is that heroin is causing the withdrawal symptoms you feel when you've stopped taking heroin. See heroin breaks down into two metabolites - M3G and M6G.

For decades M3G was thought to be inactive. Whilst M6G was where the good shit was. It got you high. Basically what M3G is doing is activating TL4. It causes it to produce pro-inflammatory cytokines which in turn are making you sick. You just don't know it because M6G is just way more powerful in its effect. The problem is that the pro inflammatory cytokines build up and up and up and up in heroin addicts. This is why you get tolerance to opiates. It's not that your body is "getting used to it" it's just that the M6G is needed in far greater quantities to mask the effects of the ever increasing quantities of M3G.

Your not withdrawing. It's not the absence of heroin that is causing the pain. It's a product of the heroin itself. If you were able to take agents that broke down these cytokines you could effectively avoid "withdrawals" completely. (thats why they're not withdrawals". In fact if you could make heroin that had no M3G in it you could make an opiate that has no "withdrawals" (hmmmmmm....). To make it easier i'm calling it "dope sickness" from here on in.

It takes 3-5 days for M3G to be metabolised - which is the average duration of dope sickness In that time you go through the pains of heightened levels of these cytokines without any of the pain relieving abilities of M6G. If heroin didn't have M6G and you injected pure M3G you'd go into being dope sick immediately. Thus there are several companies racing to develop drugs that suppress TL4 for the use in opiate addiction, methamphetamine addiction and MS. See MS

It would appear that methamphetamine "withdrawals" work in a similar way (and in fact interact with opiod receptors and such). That's why TL4 suppressing drugs like Ibudilast are currently being trialled. Animal studies show it as an effective tool in treating the acute phase of opiate "withdrawals"

Problem drug use is not a choice. We graviated to the drug use because we were essentially sick from birth. You had as much choice of using drugs as you did picking your sexuality. It is genetics and environment.

That's why the current environment of treating drugs a criminal law matter as opposed to a health problem is an utter disagree. In a 100 years we will look at the authorities today in the same we look at the Victorians from the 1800s.

From my personal experience, no wants to be high constantly unless there hurtin pretty bad. No one wants to go into withdrawals because you can't get on and no wants to be constantly having to find money and drugs just so you can feel fucking normal. No one wants to be mentally ill whilst going through this sort of stuff but most people with problem drug issues have a history of mental illness - its one of those pissers that just makes a bad situation even worse.

However for people with problem drug use, meth, heroin whatever it is, I'd strongly recommend suboxone. Its a synthetic opiate but trust me. After being addicted to speed, meth, heroin and many other drugs, that suboxone will help stablise you. The regular dosing at a clinic. The meeting with doctors and nurses to help you start getting your life back on track, it all helps. I'm not saying you'll be drug free and never take something naughty again but going on the program really helps getting you stable and into a pattern of reponsible behavior. Sadly though places on these programs, prescribers and chemists for when you graduate to takeway dosing are limited. But give it a thought Canberracrack

I think the best thing canberracrack can do is to turn himself in and then throw himself at the mercy of the judge. I'm sure the playing up of addiction and mental health problems will help him get some leniency on a sentence. Getting involved in some sort of rehab program will help too.

CC if you think there will be no drugs in prison then you are dead wrong. I have a mate who works as a prison officer. It's in a max prison which I doubt you will be sent too. Anyway, they say they all make their own booze and that ice and smack are pretty common. However, unless you have money to pay upfront you do not want to get involved with that. They say the worst thing you can do there is to owe people money. Most of the shankings or bad beat ups that occur are over drug debts or not paying extortion money. CC as someone who sounds tall and lanky and I am imagining wasn't a martial arts pro, I think your best bet if you go to prison is just to keep to yourself and steer clear of drugs. And don't owe people money.

I think the best thing canberracrack can do is to turn himself in and then throw himself at the mercy of the judge. I'm sure the playing up of addiction and mental health problems will help him get some leniency on a sentence. Getting involved in some sort of rehab program will help too.

CC if you think there will be no drugs in prison then you are dead wrong. I have a mate who works as a prison officer. It's in a max prison which I doubt you will be sent too. Anyway, they say they all make their own booze and that ice and smack are pretty common. However, unless you have money to pay upfront you do not want to get involved with that. They say the worst thing you can do there is to owe people money. Most of the shankings or bad beat ups that occur are over drug debts or not paying extortion money. CC as someone who sounds tall and lanky and I am imagining wasn't a martial arts pro, I think your best bet if you go to prison is just to keep to yourself and steer clear of drugs. And don't owe people money.

I will write this only:

As with ALL THINGS [I repeat ALL THINGS] there is infinite variation in terms of the personalities of those involved. In other words, all drug users/abusers [whatever you call them!] are different, down to the smallest detail. Some function well intellectually, but are crippled by drug use in terms of efficiency [i.e. getting up in the morning, taking initiative... I am in this camp I think], some get totally ruined and end up on the street within months, some keep it social, hell I've met people who manage to inject fucking heroin seemingly WHEN THEY CHOOSE!! I.e. they'll inject the drug when they have heroin, but take it by mouth if it's oxy, and so on! HAVE NO IDEA how they manage to do that! I mean I have taken opiates orally many times since starting to IV, but if it can be IV'ed that's how I'll do it. Obviously if it's something like codeine or dihydrocodeine which will practically kill me if IV'ed and do nothing I won't do it. I have THAT much control. And I have taken long-release morphine pills orally, since it goops up horribly in the spoon... but I also have injected it 100s of times, which was sooo disgusting each time, hopefully never again! but never say never]

So we're all different. You can't generalize, you just can't! You COULD, I many here do, take one extreme or another -- drugs=good, drugs=evil, drugs=evil, sobriety=good -- but that's still just a result of society's stigmas and equations. In the end, we are organic beings, and thus, produce infinite variation in our deeds and misdeeds.

But, I'll finish with this! <point finger into the air bombastically> All all of these so-called "hard drugs" have despair, fear and the world of nightmare tangled in even their most innocuous facets! Let not ANY OF THEE think that the medicines called Heroin, Methamphetamyn, und Essence of Coca, are innocent! For we all know they are borne of the testicular orbs of Satan himself—perfect spheres of dark dream, revolving doors of misery... rolling stones of JAMMIN GOODNESS!

Uh... yes... the insanity ensures!!!

Last edited: