Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

we all need to quit drugs

canberracrack

Bluelighter
has anyone else realised how fucked drugs are??

I mean I'm on meth which is another story altogether but look at the pattern in here...everyones lives are totally fucked because of drugs

life without drugs is always going to be better than a life with

all druhgsa re is just a crutch...

i know my life and situation is more fucked than most...but i see a consistent pattern here of everyone being a loser....harsh but its true.

the HR effort here is admirable but at the end of the day... we all need to quit

\and dissuade young ppl from every trying it

The whole world has been "dissuading young people from trying drugs" for decades and yet all of us still went ahead and did it. It clearly doesn't work, so let's focus resources and effort on making sure those kids don't OD, contract a blood borne virus, or generally fuck up their lives when they do experiment.

I get what you're trying to say, but there is no place on here for someone else to try to be the conscience of everyone. Get out of here with this shit.

i acknowledged the fact that i am among the most fucked up here. dont try and label me as a cuddly do right

i agree HR is super important but the first message needs to be dont use the shit.

And thats another thing with drug users. we are all super defensive to critiscim and always look for that one person more fucked up than us to feel better about ourselves.
in this forums case its me. in my case its the guy sitting on the lounge opposite me who's spent the past 6+ hours cleaning his pipe with a jet lighter.

Some people can use drugs without committing property crimes, ruining their relationships, or generally being abusive to people around us.
You might need to quit drugs, but telling others to do the same is not very productive.
Maybe work on your own situation first, eh?

I live in a penthouse apartment next to the water, run a multi million dollar business, have two awesome kids and a wife who also enjoys fine food, wine and drugs. Good luck convincing my kids that all drugs are bad, mmmkay

Smartest thing I do is not let crack heads crash on my sofa. The first rule of HR shouldn't be don't do drugs, it should be don't get addicted.

but then i wont be on bluelight as much, reading up on drug fuelled anecdotes and advanced pharmacology i hardly understand.

The first rule of HR shouldn't be don't do drugs, it should be don't get addicted.

99% of addicts don't consciously set out to become addicted. The nature of addiction is that it's a process of degrees and generally only something you recognize once it's well and truly set in.

I'm not saying it's easy, but it is easy to predict from the outside. That's why it's important to call members out when you recognise potentially unhealthy drug habits.

It might sound boring but multi day poly drug usage is a common pattern for becoming dependant. Even weekly use of many recreational drugs often leads to problems. If you then start supplementing mid week I'd question how much control you have on your use.

id prefer to be honest with my children rather than feed them propaganda. Using drugs before you are twenty seems to increase the likelihood of long term substance abuse. I'd rather they had a healthy respect for not only alcohol but also recreation drugs, recognising that while drugs can be an enjoyable addition to life, they should be more of a condiment, not the main course.

Need your guys opinion as it seems I found the right place on BL. I had surgery in December 2015 was prescribed 30mg MsContin 2x a day and Percs 5/ 325 every 4 to 6 hours. I only took one of each a day for 3 months. I stopped without issue. I was then prescribed some more Percs and would take One or two 5/325 a couple of times a week and then stopped.

Approxiametly November 2016 I was then prescribed 10 mg MS Contin ER 2x per day and Oxycodone IR 5 mg 3x a day. I have been taking the OXY everyday at least 15-30 mg and some days the Oxy and morphine up to 30 mg. I have never exceeded my prescribed dose of 35 mg more than once or twice the most maybe 40- 45 the most. My question is if I want to start to ween myself off how bad would you think my withdrawl be.

Your opinons would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Some people can use drugs without committing property crimes, ruining their relationships, or generally being abusive to people around us.
You might need to quit drugs, but telling others to do the same is not very productive.
Maybe work on your own situation first, eh?
well said!

Need your guys opinion as it seems I found the right place on BL. I had surgery in December 2015 was prescribed 30mg MsContin 2x a day and Percs 5/ 325 every 4 to 6 hours. I only took one of each a day for 3 months. I stopped without issue. I was then prescribed some more Percs and would take One or two 5/325 a couple of times a week and then stopped.

Approxiametly November 2016 I was then prescribed 10 mg MS Contin ER 2x per day and Oxycodone IR 5 mg 3x a day. I have been taking the OXY everyday at least 15-30 mg and some days the Oxy and morphine up to 30 mg. I have never exceeded my prescribed dose of 35 mg more than once or twice the most maybe 40- 45 the most. My question is if I want to start to ween myself off how bad would you think my withdrawl be.

Your opinons would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
I think you're full of shit! no doc is going to prescribe 30mg MsContin 2x a day and Percs 5/ 325 every 4 to 6 hours right off the bat like that, they would have prescribed 5 or 10/325mg's of Lortab and maybe something for breakthrough. Going straight to 30mg MsContin 2x a day and Percs 5/ 325 every 4 to 6 hours would put you to sleep forever!

I started with 10/325 Lortab when I dislocated and fractured 3 vertebra's and I could not stay sitting or standing up for 20 seconds at a time, now I can stay up for 2.5hrs and I'm at 4 40mg oxymorphone and 1-2 20mg oxycodone 3xD. So yeah, I know you're full of it!

that's my opinion you asked for

Last edited:
I think you're full of shit! no doc is going to prescribe 30mg MsContin 2x a day and Percs 5/ 325 every 4 to 6 hours right off the bat like that, they would have prescribed 5 or 10/325mg's of Lortab and maybe something for breakthrough. Going straight to 30mg MsContin 2x a day and Percs 5/ 325 every 4 to 6 hours would put you to sleep forever!

I started with 10/325 Lortab when I dislocated and fractured 3 vertebra's and I could not stay sitting or standing up for 20 seconds at a time, now I can stay up for 2.5hrs and I'm at 4 40mg oxymorphone and 1-2 20mg oxycodone 3xD. So yeah, I know you're full of it!

that's my opinion you asked for

Well do to the severity of injuries i Sustained post surgery. That was what was prescribed. Due to being severely injured while in the Military. I had surgery asshole.
I guarantee my injuries were much worse than your if u want to dick measure <snip>. I am missing chunks of both legs both of which were compound fractures and had two TBI's and two broken hip bones so before u judge know the whole story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work in a surgical ward of a hospital. That prescription is in no way unusual for anyone post surgery. I think you owe the man an apology.

Just cleaned this thread up.
Let's keep the discussion civil please folks.