• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Was God creating Satan a good idea?

Yeah, I do. Isn't it obvious by the 16 words I wrote? :|

No. I just thought it would be interesting for other users of this forum to be aware that you are posting the same topic in multiple locations on the web.

I see. You could not refute the premise and decided that a personal attack was the way to go.

What a pathetically small mind.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. EleanorRoosevelt

Regards
DL

I see. You could not refute the premise and decided that a personal attack was the way to go.

There was no personal attack. Do you deny that you are posting the same topic in various parts of the web? Which I linked to? That is what I think is spam. I asked you how it isn't spam and you didn't answer. Feel free to continue seeing an insult where there was simply a question.

Incidentally, your premise is fallacious from the outset- for me, at least. I don't think there is any god or satan. Point is moot IMO. I cannot begin to refute something that you are in no way substantiating.

What a pathetically small mind.

Don't quote dead old ladies at me while doing the actual thing you claim I was doing. If you want to be morally pure from making personal attacks, don't then make personal attacks. :\

Anyway, I'm out. I find your threads tedious, repetitive and overwhelmingly unoriginal.

MajorBong was also cross-posting some his threads I noticed. i came across some of his posts on other sites when trying see if there was a source to some of his declarations about the nature of reality. Just saying, there's others out there going this.

Can we talk about aliens yet?

I bought some Zachariah Sitchin books recently and am going to start digging into some of this mythology stuff I keep hearing about, but am fairly ignorant about. I don't go into this thinking I'll come out with truth nuggets, but Sitchin has tablets and theories that are potentially verifiable, so it makes fact finding more fun than reading about burning in hell and such.

I think Sitchin takes the stance that Yahweh is the god of the Anunnaki. Anunnaki are our extraterrestrial creators according to Sumerian mythology. Thanks a lot guys. I'll have more to say about this in the next few months. My sister got into this big time recently. She now has books on how to read Cuneiform in her library. This is gonna get interesting.

Sure but secular laws are still made by man. We're still subject to a culture of fear, just that now it's less obvious and more refined.

Indeed our secular laws are man made. The same can be said of God's laws.

The only laws that man has not created are natural law.

Regards
DL

There was life in this topic??

I propse that the Christian god actually IS Satan. I thought Christianity was monotheistic...

God, the all knowing, creates a war in his home, casts the losers out, creates man, sets nature against him, sends man to loser after he dies. Shouldve seen that coming. Satanists are as dumb as any religion because its still just made up shit (cooler though).

At an emotional or astral level however these experiences of hell or demons are very real. If someone experiences hell that isn't a fairy tale, it's something we called an experience. Its real to the experienced. It's the story of hell, devils and whatnot that are the fairy tale that makes it evil or bad or whatever. It's a matter of personal belief whether you ascribe reality to these things or not. I don't really though I've carried some of these burdens just like everyone else in my subconscious. I've faced my demons to some extent if you will.To me emotions are more real than thoughts cause when we are born we don't know how to think or know facts yet, but we know how to feel and have instincts. To some extent I'm glad I've been uninterested in this stuff most of my life.

God, the all knowing, creates a war in his home, casts the losers out, creates man, sets nature against him, sends man to loser after he dies. Shouldve seen that coming. Satanists are as dumb as any religion because its still just made up shit (cooler though).

Not just all knowing, but also omnipotent. She can do anything. And then she supposedly does this. Big facepalm, that one.

God works in ridiculously, stupidly mysterious ways.

As a little kid I would often ask of my father, "Why does God do this?". His answer was always the same, "It's all in God's plan, son.".

I was never content with the answer, and figured the politically correctness was to rationalize the stupidity of the whole situation.

There was life in this topic??

I propse that the Christian god actually IS Satan. I thought Christianity was monotheistic...

You insult Satan.

Count the murders attributed to God and those attributed to Satan in scriptures.

To call Satan God is to insult her quite harshly given the numbers of murders.

Regards
DL

I do not know of all the Satanist cults but it is likely that most of them are more moral creeds than what Christianity and Islam have become.

But yes, they are all made up and needs delusional people to actually believe in anything supernatural.

Regards
DL

But it may also turn out that humans are the made up shit.

Just depends on who you ask.

Everything. If science was based on any absolutes it would never need updating.

Last edited:
You insult Satan.

Count the murders attributed to God and those attributed to Satan in scriptures.

To call Satan God is to insult her quite harshly given the numbers of murders.

Regards
DL

God hasn't murdered anyone. You need to exist to murder. Satan is as real as god.