• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Was God creating Satan a good idea?

Everything. If science was based on any absolutes it would never need updating.

It's not based on absolutes. Nothing in science is exact. However, that doesn't take anything away from what science is. Wanna disprove the theory of gravity? Jump out of a window.

That is not a sure proof. This could all be happening in your imagination for all you know. A dream within a dream within a dream. So you are just assuming your physical senses are telling you something. You, and I, are forever ignorant. You are not the creator and so you'll never know anything with absolute certainty. You don't even know if there is a creator.

For now all we can do is make the assumption that science is our best tool for judging "reality". Well I'll go with that over religion and most of the other bullshit humans are prone to but I do not anymore assume it's true. It may be, it seems to be at times (see your statement about gravity), but so what? I have a very limited perspective and very little information. In fact I don't have any I can ultimately count on as I said above.

Last edited:
Everything. If science was based on any absolutes it would never need updating.

It updates to find the absolutes in science.

That is its strength as compared with religions who have settled for unproven and un-provable absolutes, like there is a supernatural God.

Regards
DL

It updates to find the absolutes in science.

That is its strength as compared with religions who have settled for unproven and un-provable absolutes, like there is a supernatural God.

Regards
DL

Trying to find you mean. We are not able I'm afraid. However I agree it's a much better tool for looking into our predicament than religion which lives on fear and fantasy.