• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Want to Try Heroin

I wouldn't suggest trying Heroin, but, if you are hell-bent on doing it... just make sure you have someone that you trust with you. In case anything happens. Someone that you trust with your life, that isn't afraid to call 911 if anything happens. A lot of people will get scared and leave you, when your life could have been saved. Happened to two of my best friends. (who are no longer with me unfortunately). Just be safe, and be smart. I'm not going to tell you not to do it, and how bad it is. because im sure you already know. be sure to let us know your experience.

From personal experience I don't see why anyone who has never done it, would really want to try Heroin. Ive never heard anyone say that, I mean trying Heroin just kinda happens then goes from there. But if you're gonna do it, make sure you just keep snorting it, and NEVER touch the needle. The needle gets people all the time.

But as far as comparing the euphoria to LSD, to me no. I mean comparing smack and LSD is like comparing apples to oranges. Any drug derived from opium (main ingredient in H) give off a different and distinct euphoria you don't get from any other drug. Every drug seems to have its own type of euphoria IMO. But euphoria from heroin (assuming its good) is a whole different level. Starting out a Smack high is all euphoria and gnarly ass nod sessions. I personally don't care at all for hallucinogens such as LSD but I know plenty of people who have tried both Heroin and LSD in their life and its two WAY different highs that don't and can't compare.

From personal experience I don't see why anyone who has never done it, would really want to try Heroin. Ive never heard anyone say that, I mean trying Heroin just kinda happens then goes from there. But if you're gonna do it, make sure you just keep snorting it, and NEVER touch the needle. The needle gets people all the time.

But as far as comparing the euphoria to LSD, to me no. I mean comparing smack and LSD is like comparing apples to oranges. Any drug derived from opium (main ingredient in H) give off a different and distinct euphoria you don't get from any other drug. Every drug seems to have its own type of euphoria IMO. But euphoria from heroin (assuming its good) is a whole different level. Starting out a Smack high is all euphoria and gnarly ass nod sessions. I personally don't care at all for hallucinogens such as LSD but I know plenty of people who have tried both Heroin and LSD in their life and its two WAY different highs that don't and can't compare.

True - There is no comparison ime. :)

Hey man i cant tell u wat to do but ur gona doit anyways...my advice would be dont doit everyday or you WILL start going into withdrawal and needed it everyday..its great at first then it becomes a habit and it controls your life. Proceed with caution

Do yourself a favour and don't fuck with it. Go take a look at the Sober Living section and see the amount of pain and despair opiate addicts experience when trying to kick. Your future self with thank you if you STAY CLEAR of that shit.

I'm going to give you the best advice for you that I can give you. It's not a social drug it's not glamorous drug it's nothing to play with. Your first shot is going to feel like a shot you get in the Er for pain it's the best. After Tht you'll chase Tht feeling but never finding it. It grabs you before you know it and your spending $200 a day to stay healthy and not sick. If you cnt come up with Tht kind of money then be prepared to feel like you have the worse flu Times 10 you've ever had. I'm telling you from a 3year addicted stay far away from opiates. Enjoy your life stay with weed drinking or even Coke but run as fast as you can from Tht bad ideal Tht you have my friend