• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Wake and bake best high. (Ooops burnout?)

try only taking 1 hit in the mornings

lmfao!!!!

a zip = 1 ounce.

headies = good weed

comes from the "zip-lock" bags weed is usually sold in

Wake n Bake =The highest I've been all day. I love smoking a bowl of hash on my porch with a hot cup of coffee early in the morning. That gets my appetite going (I usually can't eat in the mornings), and I have a dank healthy breakfast. And I'm ready to take on the day.

LL I think im part of the minority who hates wake and bakes ..
here's why ...
- you feel burnt out the rest of the day and all mindfoggy .
- I always take a shit in the mornings but whenever I wake and bake I don't need to . Its weird . But at the same time my stomach is left feeling bloated . I know I need to shit but I can't .

But yeah that's why .

Anyone else get that stomauch feeling feeling do ?
everything else about waking and baking I love except this which I hate

You always get highest when you smoke for the first time that day, doesn't necessarily have to be a wake and bake. That being said I've just wake-and-baked myself. I usually don't because I start to burn out, smoke more, burn out, smoke more pretty much all day and it gives me a headache by the end. But these are extenuating circumstances. (Kicking opiates) so I'm quite content just staying baked all day.

I love to wake and bake but I must agree sometimes it leads me to be burnt out. I think it really has to do with what I have pplanned for the day, because if Im laying around all day then I really fell burnt out but if i'm out and about I'm fine.

the best time to smoke is a wake and bake it makes the day start off ten times better, and makes classes bearable. i would suggest just to keep smoking all day, that helps me stay motivated with my activities for the day.

"Wake and bake best high. (Ooops burnout?)" , lol i like that, i love wake n' baking. Especially if you got enough bud for the rest of the day.. The only downside to wake n' baking is that it can sometimes kind of "burn you out" for the rest of the day, especially if you smoke more in the afternoon or whenever... Thats why my favorite day to wake n' bake is Sunday. I mean Sundays are just meant for chilling and doing nothing, so smoking too much ganja and getting 'burnout' doesn't matter on this day, in fact its almost a ritual for some people..Just waking up with a slight hangover from the Saturday night b4 and rolling outta bed to smoke some ganja to make mi stomach feel better and my head feel good. then just lay around the house and puff the whole day and relax and recuperate, chill with good friends, watch a good movie with the girl, etc...

"Sunday Morning" would be the name of a song if I was in a band about my Sunday smoking sessions and theory on how Sundays are just meant to relax, smoke a lil herb, and just take it easy to recharge yourself for the coming week. If only i could play an instrument... ha

-". . .Sunday morning soon will come
when things will be much easier to say
upon da microphone like a boss dj
But I won't walk up upon the sea like it was dry land
A boss DJ ain't nothin but a man
No trouble no fuss I know why
Its so nice, I wanna hear that same song twice. . ."

Last edited:
I used to wake n bake alot. literally wake up and finish the half left in the ashtray from the night before, then roll another but id get absolutely NOTHING done in the day plus i found it increases anxiety through out the day so now its more an evening smoke, only way to combat the stoned lag was with an energy drink for me..

I'm with whoever said drink caffeine. Oh and water....lots and lots of water helps the burn out. Probably already been said.

I really love to wake and bake, I try to do it as often as I can. I think I just can't face the day without being a little high... I'm a big tea drinker so I don't feel burnt out. I also have a cute little dog which requires me to take a good walk at least twice a day - I find it helps with the alertness. Being outdoors after waking and baking is just great.

I love all the replys, ive taken a smoking break and just sticking to kava kava magnesium oxide, ect.

I don't really wake and bake except on the weekends, but I always have a bowl in the morning before work...I don't like to face the day without a little buzz...

hahahah i really laughed at this.... you don't wake and bake during the week, you just have a bowl in the morning before work? ummmm...err... i hate to break it to you but by most definitions that counts as wake and bake :D

yeaaap I wake and bake most days, took some time off from that recently while studying for ph.d comprehensive exams, but still smoked regularly. bowl from the vaporizer and coffee, nothing goes together better.

its hits you harder since you havent ate i love waking and bakin lol, some people get burnd out but not me i smoke nd get active i feel like working out or playing ball. but i do have those days i wanna just chill and listen to music or watch a movie..i love weed haha i can say im an addict but i can control it i wont go nuts if i dont smoke for a coule days but if i have it why not smoke it..what i hate is that i have to smoke high grade to get the high i love i deff want to move to cali :)
srry for the spelling i jst dont like to take 4ever writtin lol

It usually makes me feel pretty lazy for the rest of the day so I don't do it. Being all laid up in bed for my girly time of the month or on vacation are the only exceptions. Nothing like waking and baking and spending the rest of the morning in a hammock. :)

i notice with wake and bake i feel really good for 2 hours and then i just need to sleep haha. but usually i wake and bake after being up all night :p

Wake and bake is the best high, but it means smoking all day to counteract burnout. And by the end of the day I will not get high no matter how much I smoke.

I can't comprehend how people smoke weed before work... would completely ruin the day for me.

I can't comprehend how people smoke weed before work... would completely ruin the day for me.

depends on the job. Actually, I'm pretty sure I can do anything high just as well as I can sober if I just wait 20 minutes after smoking.