• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Wake and bake best high. (Ooops burnout?)

mrflippy

Bluelighter
Yes, wake and bake is the bessst high of the day. but dose sometimes it lead to almost sloppy burnout?

Please post discussion on how maybe to curve the burnout feeling?
How do you curve the feeling, or no burnout at all?

And i don't mean like acid burnout. just energy/motivation?

I'd try to be more active like workout and stuff to get me moving again or drink something caffienated

Don't fucking wake and bake, what are you a drug addict? (No offense intended.)

The best way to use cannabis is to space out the usage, don't use it everyday! Unless you have a medical reason to.

I fucking love wakin and bakin but fuck it I love smoking at anytime. If I had the money I'd smoke like every hour of the day. Okay maybe not that much. Well when I wake and bake I love to roll a joint or take some snaps off my bong. Then have a cup of orange juice (cliche but soooo good). Really I don't get that much of a burnout feel, I honestly just go on with my day like usual. Just make sure you smoke the right strain and you don't want one that will make you stuck in your bed. Also if your high wears out just take another snap or something if you need to.

Don't fucking wake and bake, what are you a drug addict? (No offense intended.)

Yes as a matter of fact, I am a drug addict. And it's better for me to smoke copious amounts of pot on the hour every hour than for me to be smoking heroin and oxy mixed 2gether on a piece of foil every morning just to get out of bed.

At least when I'm out of weed I can still wake up and go to school, go to dinner with my family, work, not be miserably depressed/suicidal over the way I feel/don't feel.

No offense intended at all, really, just putting some shit into perspective for you .

And, the best way to use cannabis is probably to not use it at all . . .

^^ Ha Addict and PROUD, i did wake and bake today (god forbid) and my addicted ass feels greatt :)

Yes as a matter of fact, I am a drug addict. And it's better for me to smoke copious amounts of pot on the hour every hour than for me to be smoking heroin and oxy mixed 2gether on a piece of foil every morning just to get out of bed.

ha - amen. quit oppies, didn't have it in me to quit trees as well. They helped too much with those deathly w/ds. I don't wake and bake anymore, but I still smoke bout a zip of headies every 4-5 days. Kinda depends how business is

I'm a drug addict too but I really don't care. Actually clean and sober right now even from smoking pot but yeah I know I rather be smoking pot 24/7 than fucking around with opiates/benzos all the time like I do... I don't think smoking weed is a problem especially if it doesn't effect your life in a negative way. I know I've been sober for a little over two months due to crazy circumstances but I'm not going to lie I can't wait to light up a blunt asap. And opiates ughhhhhhhh I want them but I'm going to try to stay away lawlz (lying to myself).

ha - amen. quit oppies, didn't have it in me to quit trees as well. They helped too much with those deathly w/ds. I don't wake and bake anymore, but I still smoke bout a zip of headies every 4-5 days. Kinda depends how business is

Damn, how you smoke a zip of headies every 5 days w.o wake and baking? Thats some serious PM time smoking !

I'm a drug addict too but I really don't care. Actually clean and sober right now even from smoking pot but yeah I know I rather be smoking pot 24/7 than fucking around with opiates/benzos all the time like I do... I don't think smoking weed is a problem especially if it doesn't effect your life in a negative way. I know I've been sober for a little over two months due to crazy circumstances but I'm not going to lie I can't wait to light up a blunt asap. And opiates ughhhhhhhh I want them but I'm going to try to stay away lawlz (lying to myself).

grats man! I wish to be on your level some time in the near future. but wishings washy lol

Sorry for double post

Last edited:
grats man! I wish to be on your level some time in the near future. but wishings washy lol

Sorry for double post

Thanks :) ! Haha yeah I was walking through the city last night and smelt something familiar of course it was some kids smoking weed.... Made me wanna go by some but surprisingly I didn't.

I don't really wake and bake except on the weekends, but I always have a bowl in the morning before work...I don't like to face the day without a little buzz...

I'm a drug addict too but I really don't care. Actually clean and sober right now even from smoking pot but yeah I know I rather be smoking pot 24/7 than fucking around with opiates/benzos all the time like I do... I don't think smoking weed is a problem especially if it doesn't effect your life in a negative way.

Agreed. The times when I'm doing the best in life and have everything sorted out and going okay are the times when im smoking 4 or 5 bowls a day. I'm a pretty "functional" stoner, for me depression is several orders of magnitude more harmful to me and my life than being stoned all the time. I can do okay with opiates too as long as they aren't every day, but there's no way i'd ever be able to afford that so im safe i suppose.

OH, and waking and baking is the shit, I like to wake up, smoke a bowl, go through my morning routine(shower, get dress, eat, drink oj) and then have another. Starts the day off right id say.

I love a good wake & bake, for different reasons, but usually I try to refrain from it nowadays.

It's an awesome feeling when you wake up and take a big fat bong hit or smoke a doobie as you drink your morning tea. I'm a slow starter in the morning, and I find that smoking before I've completely woken up puts me in a very dopey haze, and the effect lasts much longer than usually. The downside to this is that I then find myself lacking energy for the rest of the day, and what's possibly worse, if I start toking in the morning, weed in the evening won't really do all that much to me anymore.

I also find I smoke way too much weed anyway, so I try to limit it by not smoking in the morning. Plus, by taking mornings off, I don't accumulate so much tolerance.

wake and bake isn't so bad.
its different, because usually you have your routine,
get stuff done, then get high,
but with wake and bake, you go from sleep and dreams,
to very high and awake,
i find if i have stuff planed later that day it is a bad idea,
but good if you can come home and take a nap or have the day off to do zilch.

Best high of the day! I love waking and baking, its always been very enjoyable for me, esp a really good stoney indica. I know its contradictory bc most ppl like to smoke a sativa in the am, i like that heavy eye feeling. I recently had some earwax (butane hash) and it was a great wake and bake. all i needed was a tiny hit to be set. it also helps with my methadone, in the morning if i dont smoke it burns my stomach up. almost like acid reflux or something, smoke a little dank and it settles my stomach, plus it has always helped with my migraines.

I would consider myself a weed addict for sure, if i dont smoke i get irritable plus my stomach gets terribly upset. i mean to the point of puking and dry heaving in cycles. its like my stomach doesnt work without weed anymore, and for that fact i feel weed is a needed thing. i include it in my monthly budget, its my medicine. i just wish maryland would step up with the medical marijuana laws. we are called the 15th and a half mmj state, kinda funny.

Wake & Bake is easily the best high of the day, I agree. However, I don't like doing it if I have stuff to do. If I know I have nothing to do that day, nowhere to go, I'll happily Wake & Bake a fat bowl.

I can see the unmotivated thing from wake and baking. Depends on the weed really.
If it's already a real lazy high type weed, then that's no help. I find smoking more weed helps the burnout feeling ;)
Or an upper.

I smoke pretty much everyday, but mainly in the evenings once I have all of my day time shit done.
Nothing like ending the day with a nice rip of dank.