• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Wake and bake best high. (Ooops burnout?)

I really love to wake and bake, I try to do it as often as I can. I think I just can't face the day without being a little high... I'm a big tea drinker so I don't feel burnt out. I also have a cute little dog which requires me to take a good walk at least twice a day - I find it helps with the alertness. Being outdoors after waking and baking is just great.
I used to smoke and then go walk my dog all the time, fun stuff.

For the job I had, I HAD to get high to keep myself from quitting. The day that I quit that job, I hadn't smoked for a month and I'm convinced that if I had just taken a hit, I would have chilled the eff out enough to stay with the job. Also, I test better on math tests high. In all seriousness. Maybe it was just not very difficult math.

you mean CURB it surely?

With a hearty breakfast and plenty of vitamin C and sugars.

Wake & bake - wow it's been a LONG time since I did that.

This is my favorite thing in the morning...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/245773757/wake-n-bake-mug-made-to-order?ref=shop_home_active_1

il_fullxfull.843417296_fwa7.jpg

Last edited:
If I have nothing to do and can just sit around I love waking and baking. But if I have to get shit done I usually wait til atleast the afternoon. The high you get from waking and baking is amazing though. Not sure what it is, but getting stoned first thing when you wake up allows you to get really high.

If I have nothing to do and can just sit around I love waking and baking. But if I have to get shit done I usually wait til atleast the afternoon. The high you get from waking and baking is amazing though. Not sure what it is, but getting stoned first thing when you wake up allows you to get really high.

agreed!

Me and my man went fishing at the weekend we woke up at 4am yesterday morning, wake, bake, back to sleep woke up and had another joint, hot water bottle, tea, blanket watching the rods and getting baked not sure it gets any better than that!

I don't smoke in the am during the week; but at night, and during the weekends, I smoke 100 mg every hour (medical).

Tom

(otherwise the arthritis is damn unbearable)

I love that first high of the day. Mmm. No other smoke of the day is quite as rewarding. Kinda like my first dope shot of the day. Iz niiiiize.