• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VERSACE: Beige Vs Pink (Post ALL comments about versaces HERE)

as for the "aniseed" smell, this is another one of those distorted myths. Some strong MDxx pills have this distinctive smell, apparently so do PMA pills BUT this doesn't necessarily mean anything. These smells are apparently from left over, un-reacted chemicals used in the manufacture of the various substances. If a synth is done efficiently there should be no smell, as the majority of the chemicals have reacted, leaving no left-overs. This means that a properly manufactured strong pill, containing either PMA, MDMA or whatever, could have no smell at all.
And does anyone really know what this smel is anyway? People have been seeing references to this smell on Bluelight for years now, and it has been variously describe as "anisees", "liquorice" "sassphras" "sarsparilla" etc etc. Some people even claim to be able to distinguish between the different types. This all sounds like bullshit to me, and it certainly is nothing to bet your life on.
As for why are they called Versaces? Well it is the logo of Gianni Versace's fashion label, specifically his homewares range i think. The face is of a gorgon a mythological creature with snakes for hair. Medusa was the most famous one.
versace.jpg

Want a weird concidence/meaningless fact? In July 1997, fashion designer Gianni Versace was shot dead outside his Miami home; the suspected gunman, alleged serial killer Andrew Phillip Cunanan was found dead eight days later. Cunanan was a known user of ecstasy. In an even stupider "concidence" in July 1998, a smoky fire aboard the cruise ship "Ecstasy" just two miles from the Florida shore forced its return to port. Spooky, huh?
See what happens when I'm stuck at work on the weekend? Threads go waaay off topic...
[ 09 June 2002: Message edited by: johnboy ]

Whoops, didn't log out before passing the PC on... The second post up there is actually by Boppychick.

i have to STRONGLY disagree with comments made by ppl on here...
i have had two weekends that involved meeting the versaches....
both weekends have involved large groups of ppl all having the same stuff..
everyone has reported the same effects, strong lovey feelings, very touchy, chatty and dancy (after the peak stopped)..
is it possible that ppl who are complaining that they didnt work have been going too hard recently?? one of my friends had that effect (not working)... and it wasnt a versache.. and it was from the same batch that he had taken stuff from before..

Boppychick again:
Well i havn't pilled or done any drugs in over a month so i havn't been going too hard at all.
And by the way, found out this pill didn't work for 4 people i know of that were at this event. Others it only lasted 20 mins and got hardly any effects.

and yet me, who has the mother of all tolerances, just recently had a great time on these. face it, these pills aren't made by any regulatedcompany and there is no quality control. if one pill ends up with less than 80mg in it it's going to be considered weak. Others in the same batch may end up with over 100mg and be considered strong.

may aswell add my own little report. Had 1 of the beige ones last weekend crushed in a gel cap. Unbelievable - strong, rushes, loved up, euphoric peak, lasted around 3-4hours all up.
very happy :)

on a side note, a girl who i know had one of the beige ones (her first time on it) at around 11:30pm. she thought it didnt work and was a dud by 3am so left the club - by 4:30am she was peaking hard and it lasted through to about 8ish. I thought this was pretty weird - thats a looong time to come up.
tex

Not sure if i should be cross posting but as people contributing to this thread probably do not read the Perth pills thread, here is my take:
----------
IMO from talking to a seasoned campaigner the Versaces are either:
(i) out in multiple batches of varying strengths (although i am not a firm believer of multiple batches)
(ii) the samples have not been mixed properly and the dose each pill varies considerably
(iii) or most likely as is the case with decent clean MDMA pills: inexperienced users find them mindblowing whereas experienced users find they lack the strength for the MDMA feeling to overwhelm them or it does but only for an hour tops.
As we know that feeling is harder and harder to attain as time goes on
Also imo set and setting plays an even greater part with clean pills as its so easy to snap out of it; as people complaining in the street said today.

Well, i'd just like to confim with boppychick about this one. I had one of these on saturday night (8th june) and got a mild buzz for 20 mins, then nothing. And it wasn't tolerance, cause i hadn't dropped since Febuary!
I wouldn't reccomend them at this stage, but like Biscuit said:
(ii) the samples have not been mixed properly and the dose each pill varies considerably
I'd say I agree with this statement, as there were people there from the same source who were having a great time.

Well, i'd just like to confim with boppychick about this one. I had one of these on saturday night (8th june) and got a mild buzz for 20 mins, then nothing. And it wasn't tolerance, cause i hadn't dropped since Febuary!
I wouldn't reccomend them at this stage, but like Biscuit said:
I'd say I agree with this statement, as there were people there from the same source who were having a great time.

I'de like to say that I can definitely taste a difference between 1 type of MDMA to another. I remember tasting 3 pills that my mate got a while back (beige maple and blue dome and MTV) and tasting a huge difference in the pills. The first I tasted was the beige maple and it was a mild bitter tast, second was the blue dome and this was slightly different in tast & after taste. The last I tasted actually tasted the weakest out of them all, which was the blue dome.
All of them were tasted for the purpose of seeing the difference, which we all remarked at the time was VERY noticable and strange, as we saw no correlation between strength and smell, which we all thought was a characteristic of telling if a pill was good or not. The best out of all the pills was the blue dome 9/10 then the MTV 8/10 and then the beige maple leaf - 6/10. And they were tasted within a few minutes of each other with a drink of water to wash away any previous taste.
I know that some may say that it was the unkown binders used, which made the difference in taste. But I strongley believe that through tasting a specific aspect of the pill (the type of bitterness) then you can tell what type of MDMA your getting - it would take much training though, and definitly not recommended.

Had 2 pink ones this saturday, bit over an hour apart. Took approximately 1½hrs for it to start to hit, and for the next 2hrs it went from a mild peak to probably the best roll i've ever had. Had not felt that feeling since my first roll back in december (blue dome), and i have been going pretty hard lately, so i was not expecting huge peaks at all. At the hardest peaks i was almost falling over from losing my balance when just standing still, some of you may have seen me @ * wandering around in a USA b-ball singlet. If you did, you'd notice how mashed I looked. I guess I got lucky, cos these pills are right up there as very packed with mdma, and the come down (if you can call it that) is as gradual as the onset, can't say i've ever been so content in losing the feeling because it was so gradual that you didn't feel like you were losing it much.
peace
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 10 June 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

There's only one kind of MDMA, dropped... and that's 3,4-methylenedioxy-n-methamphetamine. Maybe you're tasting a different amount of bitterness because they are different strengths.
Might be better advice to just buy a tester to know for sure, instead of relying on taste testing your pills...
BigTrancer :)

dropped...
There are no different types of MDMA for you to be tasting... As BigTrancer said, there's only one MDMA, so MDMA has only one taste.
Have you any idea what else is in the pills you're tasting? Binders, dyes... Do you know what they taste like? Do you know how their tastes interact with that of MDMA?
How long did you allow between eating each of those pills? How can you be sure you got the most out of each pill? You may have taken one with depleted seratonin levels...
Did you taste the entire thickness of the pills? The MDMA + other chemicals might be unevenly spread throughout them...
Sure, generally speaking the worse a pill tastes, the stronger it is... But please don't think you can test your pills by taste. Even testers can be unreliable, as some people found out with their Versaces.
:)

Originally posted by apollo:
Even testers can be unreliable, as some people found out with their Versaces
No, testers are always reliable at what they do; indicating the presence of MDxx. What they cannot do, and never have been able to do, is test a pill for how much MDxx is there.
1mg of MDxx in a pill with give much the same reaction as 100mg, and of course binders and fillers and god knows what else will change the reaction time even more.
All we know for sure now is that the makers of these Versace branded pills don't mix their product very wel...

I had a beige versace on sat nite , crazy pill it was , not very chargy, just sent my head floating , peak lasted only 1 hour, smacked me out like a bitch later on, nice pic tho ;) 6/10

johnboy - great point! The problem is that the majority of people assume (I know I once did) that...
a. the darker purple/black the sample they're testing turns
and
b. the quicker it turns purple/black
means
a. there's a lot of MDMA in the pill they're testing
and/or
b. the MDMA is high quality
Many people assume a positive test result means they've got a good pill. On the colour reference slip it says "indicates the presence of an XTC-like substance", which doesn't say anything about quality, nor quantity...
:)

I don't want this post to be taken as advocating that people not buy testers, but testers aren't in fact always reliable at indicating MDXX. If you look on ecstasydata.org you'll see plenty of dodgy pills, things like ketamine/caffeine, that come up blue/black on the marquis.
In the main they're reliable though and certainly better than nothing. Everyone should try to get hold of EZ Xtremes as they make false positives easier to spot (eg, blue/black on the E1 followed by negatives on both the other tests is an inconsistent result).

Ive just realised this...."The Versace's" are the most, inconsistant, fucked up pills out there, there are so many types, colours and mdma contents in these pills its not funny!
I know i posted a mad report(9) for the green versaces on pillreports, but when i had the same pills at submission, they were so fuckin weak it was a joke!
I say "Fuck the versace's" im never going to buy another one of them!
there are two many other good pills going around which ARE more consistant in ever 1 u eat!
Peace out
SuB*

In case it's not friggen obvious enough, THIS is the thread to use if you want to comment about versaces. DON'T keep starting new threads about them!