• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VERSACE: Beige Vs Pink (Post ALL comments about versaces HERE)

Hey lucky me, I just took this thread to the hundy mark !!!!
Well who would have thought that wishy washy uncertain pills such as the Versace's would even arouse such interest.
In my opinion what ever the colour that I was offered I'd just say ' what else ya got mate !'
Hundreds would agree.......gsbmx

He can flame all he likes if its done with that level of articulation and coherence; it was more like a warm bath. (sneak2: i appreciate what u said; thankyou :)
Although i cannot fathom why a Greenlighter would want to start attacking fellow Bluelighters, including those who have been regular contributors to this board for over 2 and a half years. I certainly wouldnt have done it, nor would i do it now. Disagreeing is not criticising or attacking either.
Aceishigh: lab testing is very very rare, especially in Australia. All we ask is for more information; not necessarily your source, just a rough clue about who conducted the test and how the information was obtained. e.g: a police report, witnessing a case before a court, a website etc.
And i also believe i concluded what i said with: "in my opinion of course"; i do not claim to know anything, you are the one doing that, so tell us how.
If they are >100mg then most of the good pills i have had must be greater than 150mg, which would be remarkable.
[ 18 July 2002: Message edited by: Biscuit ]
[ 20 July 2002: Message edited by: Biscuit ]

The impression I got(& a few others would've too,I'd say) both aceishigh & melbourne madness are either friends or the same person...the later being more likley.
No real proof can be produced, so it's not very creditable info.IMO
Thanks for your comments Biscuit :)

Last month 3 friends & myself tryed a Versace/Medusa: (Aqua/blue/green).All of us peaked very hard,we had all had a month between our last dose & have been using for over a year.
We(same group) have Versace/Medusa :( Biege/pink/red) lined up for tonight after another month break,so I will be back to report on the results sometime tomorrow...if not too scattered ;)
But from other users comments from who I have spoken to, there has been nothing said of no effects at all.Some just preferred one colour to the next, but I feel this could just be a mind/setting thing or tollerance.
Although there could be different pill consistencies most deffinetly, I have not heard any NIL effects or even subtle ones.All have peaked hard, some just harder than others :)
[ 19 July 2002: Message edited by: Scatteredasfuck ]

The Versace/Medusa (Biege/pink/red) after another month break went down very well,as all who consumed got massive eye wobbles,pupils & also jaw shudder.And most had been taking a decent daily dose of magnesium,yet all still got THE JAW!Still all symptoms came on as strong as other colour.
Within 20-50mins the group came on with a peak that must have lasted 1-2hours.Taken at 10:30pm and started the downward run from around 3:30-4:30am.
Lost track of all sence of time,having to much fun & the sun was what made us have a reality check!
Glad the pick of the batch we got seemed all good :) No complaints from our group...
Sorry to hear of so many dissapointments!

i believe the pink versaces are the bomb
eg imports
and the beige and the blue are copies

Well i had the pink one a while back and that was very nice.. month break, long come up 45-60 mins and for me lasted a solid 5 hours.. but thatwas probly helped by set and setting,, thoroughly enjoyed though.. give my opinion on the green ones soon