• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VERSACE: Beige Vs Pink (Post ALL comments about versaces HERE)

Waz my info is NOT incorrect. the beige/pink/orange ones are all from the same batch. Inconsitencies in color can and do occur from unevenly distributed dye in the mix.
As for the source of my info, well I dont want to say too much on this forum. Suffice to say i know from someone who KNOWS.

Wouldn't surpise me if there same batches just some faded more or the color wasn't stired through.. they look as though they came from the same press..
IMO - low grade, low dose mdma biccies. nothin compared with the recent rounds of bics.

Some are claiming that the beige ones are MDMA, whilst the pink ones are MDA.
So confused here. I guess everyones experience is different.

yeah, last week i got in some beige Versace's, and, smelt very much of aniseed, quite over welming.
ive head that the pink ones are duds, so, watch out.
cant say ive pill tested either of them though, but, the beige ones are very good, very clean MDMA.
my mate had a pink one last week, and, it didnt do much to him, then he a biege one, and, said it was really good.
One of the better pills going around at the moment.
i say stick with the biege ones, until more info comes out about the pink ones.
i say that there are two different batches going around.
catch ya on the flip side

Got my hands on some beige Versace's for tonight tell you what I think of them later!
Brisbane Area

What I don't understand is how pills can come to have roughly the same level of active ingredient, but have a seemingly large variation in colour? (can a smart person answer this pls?)
From the photos though, there are either two seperate coloured pills, or two kinds of camera.

Easy.
The active ingredients, and the dye, are two separate ingredients (powders or liquids, doesn't make much difference). So, you get a batch of completely well mixed ingredients with fillers and binders, and mix colour into it, and accidentally dont mix the dye through properly, and you get a motley uneven coloured batch of pills but all have the same active ingredient and filler content.
BigTrancer :)

Yeah, I can see how that situation is possible. I'm still unsure that you can say with confidence that active ingredients and binders are well mixed, whereas colour isn't. (But I'll take your word for it to avoid being pedantic :) .)

i had the beige versace..
initially it was good....BUT it fucken lasted shit all time...i had a great smack standing in line then got in smacked for the shortest time (30mins) then it felt like the biccie was totally gone!......
others had the same and said they were great. and even one of the best ..... but it didnt do it for me.....
im outta ere....cya

******* P L E A S E R E A D *******
Aniseed smell relates to PMA.
An aniseed smell does not indicate PMA, MDMA has a very distinctive aniseed smell.

having seen wazza's pics, i dont see how you could mix them up??? went to * in perth last nite with the beige ones, did alright... kinda patchy, up and down... my friends thought they were shit, a few others at the event who had beige ones weren't too happy either... i thought they were ok, i'll give them a 7/10.
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 04 June 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

my beige versaces I know came from Sydney. Anyway, my thoughts on it is that an inexperienced User would probably think it was really really good. personally i didnt think much of it, it was (mostly at least)mdma, or at least mdxx, but it didnt last long at all... plus with good pills, usually, if im tired they either get rid of that or get me to a state where I can ignore it, these i was trashed but tired the whole time, and after the peak which was not intense i was in this very annoying state for ages where i could feel the effects of the pill and everything, but felt way too normal... but if i closed my eyes and put my my head back i could let it overwhelm me a little, but in my experience good pills do not make u work for it, they force it upon you! :)
All in all i would say these are about 6.5/10 for an experienced user... the ones i got anyway... not a complete waste of time, and im sure kids new to it will love em, or at least rate em higher than me....Im not nearly as experienced as alot of ppl here and use in moderation but i know my stuff, and these were not the shit

I've got a beige and a pink Versace, I tested them both, they both turned black/purple in about 4 seconds. They didn't change colour as quickly as other ones I've tested... the amount of 'colour' in the solution was about the same for both pills.
Haven't eaten em yet.. that's 4 the weekend :)

according to pillreports greena re now floating around and are "suposedly" better than pink or biege hmmm YAY!!!!

Yeah, I can see how that situation is possible. I'm still unsure that you can say with confidence that active ingredients and binders are well mixed, whereas colour isn't. (But I'll take your word for it to avoid being pedantic .)
Its really quite simple. The paste they make the pills out of is off white in color on its own. you dont ad the dye until just before youre ready to press the paste into pills.

It seems that versaces in brisbane are the good ones - I've been getting on to them for 4 weeks now and they've been blowing my brains out!
Such a shame there are so many people disappointed with them... I have had the BEST weekends lately! ;)

I'd like to take the dye mixing theory one step further...
Over the course of tonight, I witnessed my girlfriend, and another girl taking the beige versaces, and getting abso-fuckin-lutely nothing from them.
One of them ate one, the other two and a half.
Is it possible, that much like the dye, the MDMA used to press these pills was unevenly distributed throughout the batch?
Another person tonight also said that it lasted all of 10 minutes, and was quite feeble... KrAzZy_Fo0L mentioned that the one he had only lasted 30 minutes.
From nothing to limited to full blown effects, all from identical pills? The only solution I can come up with is the uneven distribution of MDMA, much like the dye...
Comments?

^^^This is Boppychick not apollo
Yah me being the person who did not peak or come up or even feel anything at all, last night. Some people were having a mad time on them but. They all said they take between 1 and 2 and a half hours to come up... and the ones that did come up were either of there chops or just sitting bored.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PILL PEOPLE. It is a complete and utter waste of money risked on something that could be either good or bad... i dont wanna risk that.
I am so utterly confused by all of this because it tested bloody purple??? I would really like to know other people's thoughts on apollo's theory. I promise you I honestly felt NOTHING.
This has NEVER happened to me before.
Neways good luck peoples :) Hope yours is better than mine :(
[ 08 June 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]
[ 10 June 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]

well i managed to finally get my hands on one of these, itsa beige colour (any darker tho and it might be orange or pink).
the press is the same (if not vritually the same) as the orange sex's
....dunno how u could possibly say this with any certaintly, sure the diameter is the same, but the thickness aint, and the score was really faint on the orange sex, but well defined on these pills.
Anyway, I'll be trying 2nite and I'm hoping for the best....will report back soon. Friends have sed they're good, but short-lived.

Does anyone care to qualify Dante's comment on anised smell rlates to PMA? I was of the belief that the aniseed smell was attributable to the stuff in MD pills?
Also, - there could have been two batches of versaces OR as ws stated, the whole mixture could've been done in a hurry which would explain inconsistencies in both strength and colour. Makes sense to me anyways. I imagine this big pot full of MD mixture with some guy stirring it with a big wooden spoon - I wonder if he licks it afterwards? kidding.
And one more thing - why are they called versaces? I thought the versace symbol was a cherub? (No one has to answer that , I was just wondering)...
cheerz.