Vent/Rant Thread vs 3 (Triggering Content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't started yet. It's 5:44 am here. Little one will be up in a mo to open all her presents from father christmas.

I won't be here for most of the day but if anyone needs anyone to talk to don't hesitate in PMing me n I'll reply later/ tomorrow. I just don 't want to appear ignorant.

Now for a good winge n then onwards forth ( as they say!).
I had a good vent yesterday about suboxone n people's judgement of me for being on it - but can't seem to find it. Maybe it's been deleted? Prob a good thing. There's always someone worst off n I'm not going to give people satisfaction of knowing their cruelty has hurt me. I E-mailed someone last night as I felt it needed doing. Told the person that I never wish to hear from him again but wish him all the best. Things needed explaining as I sent a sarcastic E-mail awhile back which was taken the wrong way (ie taken literally).

Still I now feel at peace with it all. As the way I see it I am moving on n if certain people continue to try provoking me to get me into trouble then it says more about them than I. I'm going to adapt a quote from someone I ince knew - "It's none of my business what others think of me" - so why waste time stressing n obsessing over who likes me n who doesn't?

Sorry guys for all the venting lately but it's nice to get it all out. I'd rather come here n release it than get into trouble elsewhere.

Please have as good Christmas as you all possibly can. Stay safe n those alone today please find someone on BL to talk to n maybe make some jokes to have a bit of a laugh? I know it's not the same but there 's always someone here on BL.

Also find out if your local Salvation Army is doing a dinner. I know that locally here there's an SA n although it is mainly for homelessness it's also for people who are on their own this Christmas. Someone who attends a meeting with me is going as she's on her own - she had an alcohol problem.

Take care n pls check out the SA. Don't be alone if you don't need to be unless you want to.

Evey xxxx

my grandfather just sit watching tv and permanently farts,thats ok,we all fart,problem is he open window maybe three times a year,he hates to spend money for hot water in radiator to bring up the heat of room that was lost in the time while his farts flew outa window into winterland

this affect not only living room but also central part of home

my grandmother smoke around whole house sometimes but allways atleast light up cigg inside before go to balcony,and even when she is outside whe never close the door and the smoke goes inside,she also drops ash everywhere mainly in sink on porcelain and cups.

remember that central part part of home that suffera from not enogh ventilation and farts? thats where we dry our laundry,i wash only in water,no toxic chemicals,but after i told my grandmother about health problems of these things i think she doubled the dosage,so the poisonous fumes stay i that unventilated part of house i need to go there everyday milion times parabens and phtalates are no joke.

my grand mother hates me for any kind of ventilation,the air in my home is low on oxygen,full of farts,chemicals,smoke toxins...

i have no authority here,any kind of effort to talk failed becose these people are stupid and old,age related mental decline is no myth

anytime i leave my room i hold breath,i do this for years tell me this is how normal family and home should be

Oh my friend im so so sorry. Old people farts are the worst. Actually, all old people odors are repulsive. I used to live w my grams and i love her dearly but her and my grampa would fart, slurp their coffee and soups and burp (actually my grampa did all those most the time. My grandma never really did) i fell ya tho you got no authority cos its their house and they dont want to be disrespected but their bodily functions are unruly.

Although your post made me laugh a little bit ;)

Why the fuck did i drink baileys n have southern fried chicken? Fk it I made myself sick to get that crap out of me me. I could never do it when my friend told me she was doing it. Anyway now I've got that crap out of me n extra wasted calories I'm pleased.

Oh what the f*** ever. Everyone thinks I'm a bad oerson anyway so screw it :(

PS FA its new years eve morning here in the UK n I've no plans for tonight either - think it's over rated lol.
Really ANGRY at BL. I could not get on all night last night due to "server being busy," n I really don't think it's fair as I've donated n done the survey. I'd give more but not much money I'm having to cancel a module at uni as I can't afford it.

Last edited:
i have such a lonely life FUCK i wish my dad was home and not in the bullshit hospital

It's New Year's Eve here in Australia. It's 7pm and I'm laying in bed with no plans for the night. I won't even be drinking I don't think. Smoked some rEsin earlier lol and that's it.

Hope people have been having a better time,

My face is so itchy ughh!!! I'm having an allergic reaction but I don't know from what huhuhu!!

Last edited:
Wanted to go visit a BL'r so bad but can't because it will cost me £200 travel.

Fuckking angry angry angry.

God I'm ugly i dont know why im bothering trying to make myself better. I'll always look cockeyed n old. Seriously wish i could have a face transpant. No wonder im the butt of everyone's jokes online rather than people want to be friends with me. Fuck it :( i hate how things are based on looks.

Eveythings my fault. My child will never have a father n it's all my fault for falling in love with a baf man n I cant live with it anymore. I'm so alone. I'm so fkn sorry. How the fk do I make ip to her? :(

Sorry you feel so bad Evey. Your child is better off not having that man in her life if he can't be a good father. I'm missing my son terribly, it's my first holiday without him. He admitted to me yesterday that he is still taking chemicals and I'm gutted. I couldn't do anything about it then and I certainly can't now. I didn't want this life for him and I can't stop crying.

^T.Calderone much love <3 I hope that your son gets clean this year. New Year new life for all of us <3

I think my skin didn't like the extreme weatger condition in montreal since it was super cold there so when I came bsck the dryness suddenly emerged and now its red and itchy but I'm not sure if that'sthe reason or I might have developed an allergic reaction from the cosmetic I was using.

Fuck I hate this anxiety I'm getting over not having a job at the moment. I'm on a payment plan to be paying $100 a week towards a phone company, and I haven't paid them anything in a few weeks. The same goes for a bank loan I'm paying off, and ahh fuck.. My anxiety is controlling me to the point I'm not answering the calls these company's are making..

If I don't do anything though I'll get sued..

Fuck sake, why the hell did I wake up the morning after stopping contact with the girl I liked and smoke a bong instead of going to work.. I put myself into the worst situations, it's all on me.

Since nye the odd message has been sent back and fourth between this girl I stopped contact with also lol. She messaged me and say she just wanted to talk and that she misses what we had, it's not easy..I wanna talk to her, but the feelings are too raw still. I need a long time break until I can talk to this girl again and have a friendship without romantic feelings having a play in how I think about her.

I hope everyone is getting on OK. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.