• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VB vs Carlton Draught vs Coopers vs Tooheys vs XXXX vs Pure Blonde (lol) vs Hahn vs..

attn blanche

blanche was the first beer
I ever drank with valium

extruded some dex in the skill yard
forum
some minors
+ traded them for the opp

I watched a danish movie

Cinq Cents

I've got an unopened 5L keg of Lowenbrau in my cupboard at home - anyone interested in it? hahahaha was given to me a while back, but I don't drink at all. I know it's not the best beer, and I know they're *likely* a dime a dozen, but if anyone wants to buy it off me or something for novelty purposes at least, do say :) hahahaha

no takeout tmorrow gents 4warn'd 4 arms

also

Fuck Barry O'Farrell

^ Nice!!! :D

Made my own Saison recently but didn't really rate it. Will give it another crack in some cooler months, that saison yeast is a beast of a thing.

For the record, you fuckers all have terrible taste in beer (The Captain being the exception). Who the hell actually admits to liking VB? What is there even to like about VB??

My current favourite is Burleigh Heads 28 Pale Ale. I could drink billions of them :D

Where'd you get the saison btw? I've yet to see it anywhere outside of Belgium :\

Lmao Nicky sometimes I feel like getting in the mindframe of the inhabitants of centrelink its bloody sick, once I get through half a slab you can really feel the "fuck where is my life going from here" its such a sloppy feeling but shit does it get me fuckeyed!!!!

another good thing about VB is if you can stomach the taste (come on softcocks its not even that bad) then you can keep pounding through them, the texture works well when you've got a solid litre or 2 in your stomach, coronas I don't find work the same way but Coopers ayeee now we're talking that is a stellar beverage that works well in all terrain

Last edited: