• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Vaccine

Virus discovered less than a year ago: "it's not a big deal, it's been proven to be harmless, here are all the facts in a YouTube video, bla bla bla".

Vaccine discovered less than a year ago: "we don't know the long term repercussions, no way do I want it, big pharma plandemic wake up sheeple".

Even today, as someone who works in a lab, they’ve sent me a home test kit to “review” as it were. I’ve seen nothing but thorough work by my colleagues in the covid teams. I would take the vaccine no problem.

Virus discovered less than a year ago: "it's not a big deal, it's been proven to be harmless, here are the facts, bla bla bla".

Vaccine discovered less than a year ago: "we don't know the long term repercussions, no way do I want it, big pharma plandemic wake up sheeple".
Omg, exactly, we have no idea of the long term complications of this virus and it’s already not looking good. There are more are more reports of long term issues.

Maybe have a look here :

TBH, if I could be arsed to get a vaccine I'd be happy with a fuckin placebo.

I'm past fuckin caring at this point...

When I was in the USAF I was in what they called the "Disease of the Month Club". On the first Friday of each month we would get at least one injection. Sometimes I'd just get a sore arm, other times I'd wake up in a cold sweat with a fever and aches. They were supposedly vaccines, but jeeze at least one vaccine a month? How many diseases are there to be inoculated against? :unsure:

This was above and beyond what was on my "yellow card" ( innoculations required to remain combat ready ) I seldom get sick although I worked in Hospital settings when I was young and regularly employed.

So, sure... what's one more meaningless vaccine for me, Please sir, may I have another? :cool:

When I was in the USAF I was in what they called the "Disease of the Month Club". On the first Friday of each month we would get at least one injection. Sometimes I'd just get a sore arm, other times I'd wake up in a cold sweat with a fever and aches. They were supposedly vaccines, but jeeze at least one vaccine a month? How many diseases are there to be inoculated against? :unsure:

This was above and beyond what was on my "yellow card" ( innoculations required to remain combat ready ) I seldom get sick although I worked in Hospital settings when I was young and regularly employed.

So, sure... what's one more meaningless vaccine for me, Please sir, may I have another? :cool:

Yeh, shame there wasn't a vaccination for them pesky slopes eh mate?

But political ideologies aside, viruses are cunts. Plus, the American government in the 60's & 70's were not exactly renowned for their humanitarian efforts were they?

I would like to think that things have improved a little since then, but when a country the size of the USA (United my arse) can vote a narcissistic baby as president then I have my doubts.

But diseases are just natural population control. I'd be happy if we all got wiped out with a mega virus tomorrow. We fuckin deserve it ...

Last edited:

Yeh, shame there wasn't a vaccination for them pesky slopes eh mate?

But political ideologies aside, viruses are cunts. Plus, the American government in the 60's & 70's were not exactly renowned for their humanitarian efforts were they?

I would like to think that things have improved a little since then, but when a country the size of the USA (United my arse) can vote a narcissistic baby as president then I have my doubts.

But diseases are just natural population control. I'd be happy if we all got wiped out with a mega virus tomorrow. We fuckin deserve it ...

Oh F.U.B.A.R. !

You're so cute when you say racist things like that. :cool:

I took weird new RCs and shit just because I like to be on the cutting edge so feel free pin me right up.

Along those lines but not quite. Back then I didn't. I seem to have gotten away with it as far as I can tell. What I'm saying is I'd put more trust in a vaccine for COVID developed by scientists held to generally quite a high standard, than whatever shit china was pumping out back then. If you want the list then there is mephedrone, MXE, 3-meo PCP, diphenidine, 3-fpm, ethylphenidate, the various benzothiapenes, 1P-LSD, AMT, plus certainly a few others I forgot.