• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Utah Regional PR Discussion

Its crazy to see how different the scene is from one city to the next. Im tellin u guys in chicago last weekend at our fest i did not see one person that wasnt rollin their ass off. I asked around to see what kinda bunk shit i could find even thou i had my own stash on me. I searched and couldnt find shit. In fact i found prolly 10 different presses of mints all from the last 6 months. When u have 30,000 people all rollin on real ecstasy the atmosphere is unreal. The Love was definatly in the air

Yeah well the 12 or so people in our little spot of grass projected a pretty good bubble of yesness that acted as a force field and kept out the madness. Back! Back you heathens! Haha it was good times

Last edited:
haha thats funny,you would think anyone with any kinda knowledge about ecstasy and new how to spot someone that was on real shit, would have known to come to whoever u 12 were sittin in that spot. I kno i could sniff that shit out a mile away, haha

Saturday was crawling with shitty pills, everyone i knew went and took those Peach Euro's and every single one of them came to me the day after and talked about how fucked they got off of em. It sucks so bad looking at the scene a few years back compared to now, i cant find shit but no way would i take a bunk ass pill.

What the hell Blah! Sending your Mormon bitches to my door to talk to me about the "Heavenly Father"... NOT COOL YO.

One of them was actually kind of hot... the other... well, the first one was kind of hot.

^^^^^ Jesus, talk about a crap cocktail. And I actually talked to a guy that liked those things.

lol those were around Washington a while back...

It's the perfect Seattle pill if you think about it, meth and piperazines, our two favorite drugs in one! I saw a kid that took one of them and he looked twacked as fuck

A speed pill represented as methamphetamine is way better than any shit like this. Hell at least meth is fun, you would just feel like complete SHIT on those pills though.

Well juice the rhinos have arrived. It has been one quiet mutha around here that's for damn sure. Sucks that there aren't more Utah contributers to PR. I don't know what other pressies are kicking around atm since the shit glock/euro swarm last month. I haven't heard of much else coming through.

Any of you folks going to ATB on Saturday? Haven't been to a show here in a while..thinking about hitting it up :D

Damn plagues, its been a minute since you've shown yourself around here. How ya been homie?

Not bad man, not bad. Yeah I was kinda lying low for a while. Just been busy working and living the dream haha.

I keep hearing of this "dream" everybody is living. Wtf?? How did I end up one of the few, slaving my testes raw living a fyackin nightmare?! Everything seems to keep ending up like a spoiled wet dream (a nightmare in itself) where you're...just...about...there...*wake up*...then all that's left is your hand. I gotta get out more. Saturday sounds like a good time.

Chalk up post number 500 for the Bumblefuck Utah Thread. Oh how the rest of the country underestimates this joint. To many more gents!