• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Urination on opiates

Aren't opiates great kids?

You can't piss, you can't shit and you can't cum.

All you can do is repeatedly bang your head against the bathroom wall by being a nodding cunt.

The worst one I had was when I jumped out of bed too quickly from my gouch desperate for a piss. The sudden drop of blood pressure caused me to faint. When I woke up my foot was covered in blood, my head hurt and the water in the toilet was bright red. I fuckin shit myself. I thought I'd had a fit and seriously injured myself in the progress.

When I eventually got my shit together and could think logically, it turned out that as I fainted, I smacked my head on the cistern and knocked the bowl of christmas spice pot pourri into the toilet. The red colouring quickly diffusing into the bog. As I went down, my bare foot was slashed by a random nail sticking out of the bathroom floor that I'd never noticed before.

No real harm done, I went back to bed.
.. Never mind all that but WHAT ABOUT YOUR BLADDER. Xd

Fucking winner.
.. Yeah that stunt required me buying a new mattress the next day with money I didn't have. Then again the old one needed replacing in any case what with being terminally mouldy from getting soaked in a thunderstorm when I'd left the skylight open also a lot of bloodstains (let's say I wasn't at my best at the time folks)

Last edited:
It’s really embarrassing if your at a bar or a public place and your standing at the urinal for 10min as people walk up piss and leave and your just standing there with your dick out not pissing, people must think I’m cock hunting or something, but eventually you will piss
Know exactly what u mean I got a shy bladder at public urinals the more I panic the worse it gets

Want me to REALLY freak you out legitimately -? ... it's the flushing that does it. Anytime you flush a toilet, microscopic faecal matter gets sprayed around in aerosol form and yes it will settle on your toothbrush etc. So close the lid before you flush everyone.

I know it sounds gross, but faecal matter seems to be touted as a good thing these days for regulating your gut biome - particularly within households where the transfer of bacteria results in an equilibrium throughout the family.

It seems that we're getting to the point where telling someone to "eat shit" is now considered good advice...

Ain't read whole thread so dunno if it's been suggested but sometimes if ur having trouble having a piss due to opies, sitting on the toilet can help as opposed to standing with the odd dribble here & there lol

Know exactly what u mean I got a shy bladder at public urinals the more I panic the worse it gets

Me too. This kid in first grade would always try to touch my dick while I was peeing so I started going into the stalls and then he and his friends called me "ladylike" and would pound on the stall doors and call me gay for sitting while I pee (which I didn't, I just wanted some privacy). To this day I can't pee next to people without a wall there, unless I'm drunk or on phenibut.

I know it sounds gross, but faecal matter seems to be touted as a good thing these days for regulating your gut biome - particularly within households where the transfer of bacteria results in an equilibrium throughout the family.

It seems that we're getting to the point where telling someone to "eat shit" is now considered good advice...
Actually they are trialling fecal transplants now to correct gut bacteria. It’s helped people with IBD etc.

Basically they take shit from someone with a healthy gut flora and stick it up your ass… 💁🏼‍♀️

Yeah actually it is nothing short of miraculous to not only treat but entirely cure a variety of previously intractible conditions. Gross, but amazing too.

Me too. This kid in first grade would always try to touch my dick while I was peeing so I started going into the stalls and then he and his friends called me "ladylike" and would pound on the stall doors and call me gay for sitting while I pee (which I didn't, I just wanted some privacy). To this day I can't pee next to people without a wall there, unless I'm drunk or on phenibut.
I got a fairly shy bladder too. As a little kid I was hypersensitive to noise and even if I badly needed to go nothing would come out if there was a lot of loud talking, doors opening and closing etc. So public bathrooms on long car journeys were a bit of a nightmare because I'd be there for ages waiting for a brief quiet spell.

Now I no longer have that problem but I want my privacy. I only piss at the urinal when I'm desperate.
PS why do so many male public toilets only have one single cubicle. Do the designers think no two guys ever need a shit at the same time?!

Mine started at 18 years old I was visiting the UK and my cousin took me to bagleys in kings cross I was on ecstasy dying for a piss and this guy came and stood at the next urinal and I could not piss. The longer I stood there the more people came and went I started thinking i look like I'm staring at peoples dick and I'm now 45 and still can't piss in a urinal if the other one is being used. The worse thing is when no urinal is busy and some dumb cunt comes and use the one next to you wtf is wrong with some people why come stand next to me when you have all empty

Haha yeah classic, maybe those guys are scared of urinal bogeymen and need to feel the warmth of safety of another person.

Mine started at 18 years old I was visiting the UK and my cousin took me to bagleys in kings cross I was on ecstasy dying for a piss and this guy came and stood at the next urinal and I could not piss. The longer I stood there the more people came and went I started thinking i look like I'm staring at peoples dick and I'm now 45 and still can't piss in a urinal if the other one is being used. The worse thing is when no urinal is busy and some dumb cunt comes and use the one next to you wtf is wrong with some people why come stand next to me when you have all empty
There's a name for that - 'paruresis' aka shy bladder syndrome so it's a genuine medical condition

I dunno I don’t comprehend why dudes are shy in a urinal, we’re all guys and look at a dick everyday, in fact I’d say it’s normal to wonder if another guy has a bigger dick so I don’t even consider someone lookin during pissing “gay” but I’m a bit of a weirdo I suppose I’ll talk to people while pissing, like, it’s just a dick and dicks don’t scare me ha

Last edited:
Brings back memories for me... I went to some amazing nights at Bagley's back in the 90's. I also can't piss whilst on ecstasy, or opiates for that matter. On top of that, I'm also a cubicle pisser rather than a urinal type guy :ROFLMAO:

Brings back memories for me... I went to some amazing nights at Bagley's back in the 90's. I also can't piss whilst on ecstasy, or opiates for that matter. On top of that, I'm also a cubicle pisser rather than a urinal type guy :ROFLMAO:
Bagleys was the best a proper club closed down quite a few years ago

I'm not one big on Opioid lifestyle, so correct me if I'm wrong:
but couldn't you just use mental imagery in order to trigger the response from your body?
Say if you switch on the faucet while you stand/sit by/on the toilet, should that not trigger your body to respond with urination?
Or have your mobile phone play water sounds?

I dunno I don’t comprehend why dudes are shy in a urinal, we’re all guys and look at a dick everyday, in fact I’d say it’s normal to wonder if another guy has a bigger dick so I don’t even consider someone lookin during pissing “gay” but I’m a bit of a weirdo I suppose I’ll talk to people while pissing, like, it’s just a dick and dicks don’t scare me ha

It's psychological. It has nothing to do with being afraid of guys looking. In my case it's attached to trauma from being harrassed as a young kid. I can stand there all day with my dick out and it doesn't bother me, my body just won't cooperate and actually pee. It's fucking weird.