• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Urination on opiates

It's a pretty common side effect on strong full agonist opiates, when very high, to have trouble "summoning" the urine. It's different from the way it can be hard to pee on stimulants, it's more almost like your bladder is being lazy or something. You can stand or sit there for 15 minutes just willing yourself to pee with no luck. I am always able to eventually if I try long enough. A warm shower can really help, something about the warm water hitting your body seems to make it easier.

That's fucking hilarious. They don't talk about that shit in D.A.R.E, do they?
As a European I've taken one look at THAT shit and it's HILARIOUSLY counter - productive. It tells you exactly how a particular substance looks and how you administer it and how it's likely to make you feel. That 's not ' prevention ' , that'll make you wanna try everything under the sun 🤣🤣

.. Also, I' ve only recently turned 28 but I often will sit to piss because I'm lazy and it's comfortable and also, when pissed, just basically considerate to others. I mean fuck guys, if you're so loaded you can't aim properly anymore why not just simply SIT DOWN?! I doubt you go pissing all over the floor and up the walls and literally everywhere BUT where it's meant to go when you're drunk / high at home ; so why is that acceptable in a public facility??

Last edited:
I swear by clean water and lots of it.
Problem is the worlds water supply is all fucked sooooo not sure that a valid input.
May make a big ass still and cleanse rain water. Not sure if this would be enough, though.
But drink that water people it does more than quench a thirst.

It's a pretty common side effect on strong full agonist opiates, when very high, to have trouble "summoning" the urine. It's different from the way it can be hard to pee on stimulants, it's more almost like your bladder is being lazy or something. You can stand or sit there for 15 minutes just willing yourself to pee with no luck. I am always able to eventually if I try long enough. A warm shower can really help, something about the warm water hitting your body seems to make it easier.
Strange I honestly never had trouble taking a piss even when I was on it full - time. Yeah sometimes it'd take a while to come and my bladder would feel 'lazy' for want of a better word; but I never had to force it out and never had to be catheterized. It was taking a shit that got close to impossible.

Last edited:
Zk

Also as a European I've taken one look at THAT shit and it's HILARIOUSLY counter - productive. It tells you exactly how a particular substance looks and how you administer it and how it's likely to make you feel. That 's not ' prevention ' , that'll make you wanna try everything under the sun 🤣🤣
Word. Same here, being from Sweden. I had a teacher who brought an egg, said "This is what happens to your brain on drugs" (no shit) and dropped the egg on the floor.
.. Also, I' ve only recently turned 28 but I often will sit to piss because I'm lazy and it's comfortable and also, when pissed, just basically considerate to others. I mean fuck guys, if you're so loaded you can't aim properly anymore why not just simply SIT DOWN?! I doubt you go pissing all over the floor and up the walls and literally everywhere BUT where it's meant to go when you're drunk / high at home ; so why is that acceptable in a public facility??
I don't get that either. I've always preferred to sit down and pee. And I always gets shit for it, but only from men. What's up with that?

Has anybody found a remedy that makes urination easier while on opiates?
Drink tons of water. I've never had this problem but they can constipate the hell out of you on the other side of things if you take them for extended periods of time definitely.

Word. Same here, being from Sweden. I had a teacher who brought an egg, said "This is what happens to your brain on drugs" (no shit) and dropped the egg on the floor.
Oh, if you haven't watched it yet, the same actress who got enlisted for that ridiculous PSA (what drug plus what type of mental disturbance makes you manically trash your kitchen XD), later made a spoof of that. You can find it on YouTube.
I don't get that either. I've always preferred to sit down and pee. And I always gets shit for it, but only from men. What's up with that?
I think it's one of those stupid 'masculinity' things whereby since only guys can physically take a piss standing up while women have to sit down, sitting down if you're a man makes you more like a woman. Or something.

Last edited:
I know this is a ridiculous fear, maybe not fear but a phobia, but I hate sitting on the toilet, I literally wipe it down everytime I have to sit, even my own toilet, something about all that shit matter floating around that freaks me out, if I could shit standing I would

Aren't opiates great kids?

You can't piss, you can't shit and you can't cum.

All you can do is repeatedly bang your head against the bathroom wall by being a nodding cunt.

The worst one I had was when I jumped out of bed too quickly from my gouch desperate for a piss. The sudden drop of blood pressure caused me to faint. When I woke up my foot was covered in blood, my head hurt and the water in the toilet was bright red. I fuckin shit myself. I thought I'd had a fit and seriously injured myself in the progress.

When I eventually got my shit together and could think logically, it turned out that as I fainted, I smacked my head on the cistern and knocked the bowl of christmas spice pot pourri into the toilet. The red colouring quickly diffusing into the bog. As I went down, my bare foot was slashed by a random nail sticking out of the bathroom floor that I'd never noticed before.

No real harm done, I went back to bed.

Oh, if you haven't watched it yet, the same actress who got enlisted for that ridiculous PSA (what drug plus what type of mental disturbance makes you manically trash your kitchen XD), later made a spoof of that. You can find it on YouTube.
I will check it out!
I think it's one of those stupid 'masculinity' things whereby since only guys can physically take a piss standing up while women have to sit down, sitting down if you're a man makes you more like a woman. Or something.
Ja, it sounds like that. The laugh is on them in 20 years when they've worn out their knees from standing like fucking brutes.
SIT DAMNIT!

I know this is a ridiculous fear, maybe not fear but a phobia, but I hate sitting on the toilet, I literally wipe it down everytime I have to sit, even my own toilet, something about all that shit matter floating around that freaks me out, if I could shit standing I would
Want me to REALLY freak you out legitimately -? ... it's the flushing that does it. Anytime you flush a toilet, microscopic faecal matter gets sprayed around in aerosol form and yes it will settle on your toothbrush etc. So close the lid before you flush everyone.

Aren't opiates great kids?

You can't piss, you can't shit and you can't cum.

All you can do is repeatedly bang your head against the bathroom wall by being a nodding cunt.

The worst one I had was when I jumped out of bed too quickly from my gouch desperate for a piss. The sudden drop of blood pressure caused me to faint. When I woke up my foot was covered in blood, my head hurt and the water in the toilet was bright red. I fuckin shit myself. I thought I'd had a fit and seriously injured myself in the progress.

When I eventually got my shit together and could think logically, it turned out that as I fainted, I smacked my head on the cistern and knocked the bowl of christmas spice pot pourri into the toilet. The red colouring quickly diffusing into the bog. As I went down, my bare foot was slashed by a random nail sticking out of the bathroom floor that I'd never noticed before.

No real harm done, I went back to bed.
You're a fuckin ' legend mate Xd

In public cubicles I did used to put a layer of tissue to seperate my arse lol, because people are at large pretty dirty things, not all.

There is zero experience of fear there though. Just a logical decision.

Fear gets in the way of reason and can be quite political in "cases".

At home, my mum does clean the bathroom. She's pretty OCD daily cleaning always been.

I never fear the seat anyway. It's handy. But it's clean enough, and we shower daily new clothes.

I wouldn't be terrified to butter bread on it but would need some incentive like £25 maybe.

Are toilet seats better than sliced bread?