• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

(UNOFFICIAL) Ecstasy Discussion Chat - We've moved!! - Instructions on the first page

Theres no time like the first time man. Ill never forget my first time and i can honestly say it changed me and my life for the better.

4.5 years is quite the break...like i tell everyone. "Everyone has a come back tour".....everyone hehehe

edit: Also great to see another active cheesehead :D

My first time was my weakest experience, i had a few drinks that night.

My 2nd experience was with crystal mdma, it was really euphoric, lovely full of energy and fun to rave on.

But, i think ever since ive stuck to this e-diet, had bits of dark chocolate in the days leading up, my experience with mdma is greatly improved.

I do wait between 40 - 60 days between my 1 dose i take though

just an apprecciation post:

Thanks Alot to "arshes" & "d4rksun" in irc-chat who seems to be on irc much of the time and answering all my qs in a knowledgable,friendly and good way, in good and bad times when im drugged, helps alot and surely saved me some health and provided some chats when drugged:p greatly apprecciated!!

thanks to rest of BL community aswell- great to have a place like this:)

~"nicehs"

Last edited:
I just noticed something whilst browsing ecstasydata.org.... most of the samples sent in recently are either

mdma-1
or
something else entirely...

There aren't too many were its mdma mixed with adulturants.... this makes me sorta happier lol

^ get the fuck outta here with advertising your shit drugs... fuck no ill never touch that shit again... withdrawals as bad as heroin when you quit... take your shitty ass chems and stuff them directly up your ass....

Mods can infract me for abuse if they want lol I don't care :)

Im rolling, would anyone like to just talk?

had a good ol chicago mint

Go over to the Chat section and see who is online :) - saves making a load of new threads on the same subject.

Hope you have a brilliant time - PLUR

Thanks man! I appreciate it, that would make sense then to have a bunch of E heads making threads constantly

Not sure how many people still frequent the IRC (found on the first page of this thread) but im sure there are still a few regulars that travel there. I would say the tinychat lounge would be good for just chatting it up...buuuuuuuuuuuuut thats populated with people from The Lounge and they will tear any new person to pieces...its how they roll i guess :p

geico sucks cock i hate their commercials , there a shit company, die geico die congress should ban their BULLSHIT commercials

If you have geico insurance, DROP IT!, their commercials are shit!

WTFLOL? Geico rules. I had my cars insured with them for 20 years, no one even came close until I found out I could get USAA.

any chicago area xer's around? wondering what the tabs are like around lately. anywho...i havent made it to any rave scene out here or anything yet as i dont really know where to find them but im looking into it.

any chicago area xer's around? wondering what the tabs are like around lately. anywho...i havent made it to any rave scene out here or anything yet as i dont really know where to find them but im looking into it.

Try taking off your police uniform :\

definitely not a cop...and i wasnt asking for anything or even where to get it so why would you even think that? i was only asking how they were in chicago. thats it...i can find them on my own.