• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

(UNOFFICIAL) Ecstasy Discussion Chat - We've moved!! - Instructions on the first page

Hey has anyone noticed the MDMA/rolls shortage in colorado?? And can anyone shed any light on why? I used to be able to find this stuff really easily up until September 2011. They told me that it's extremely difficult now.

Last edited by a moderator:
not trying to be rude or anything but we don't use swim on BL doesn't protect you in any way and just makes things confusing to read.

Also there's a shortage for the whole USA at the moment if im not mistaken. from when i began rolling there's alot less quality mdma powder and tablets in my area nowadays, im not in colorado but im in a area that use to have somewhat plentiful mdma/mda(Dallas/Fort worth, Texas). also the quality of tablets have went down alot not as near as much mdma in them now, thats if you find a stamp that contains mdma/mda and not full of various pipes/meth/PMA etc.

its been about 4 months since i found some quality mdma, even the last white aliens i had were low dosed and didnt floor me much, well i did eat some with some mushrooms and that did the trick.

So last time my roll was rather, disappointing.

So I am a fairly tall guy, so I need more MDMA then most people do. The first time I really rolled my ass of was when I took a whole White Speaker (+/- 200mg clean MDMA). Intense rushing feeling, eye wiggles and love everywhere. Exactly what I wanted to be.
However, last time I took 3/4 or 4/5 Blue Defqon (Around 200mg too). I new it wouldnt be as the last time, but I did a lower MDMA too and I liked that too, so I figured out this would be a great time too.
But, the roll just felled "lacking". There was no smile forced on my face, and almost no stimulation too. The pills are fine, thats not it.
Dont get me wrong, it felt realllyyy good. Both mentally and physically. But it was bit more of a spacey feeling, almost sedating. It was also very clearheaded (something I dislike, I like it when MDMA makes me super weird)

Does anyone know what could have caused it ? I didnt do any other things before my roll then any other time, except preloading everyday with multivitamines. Could it be it was just the mindset ?
I always keep around 6 weeks betweens rolls, and I didnt start using MDMA till around half a year ago, so I doubt it would be loss of magic.

Guys.. today I first time used MDMA. It is clean magic -I'm in love with Molly at first sight

^ Nice lol! Hop on into the Cuddle Puddle man, I don't think anyone uses this chat anymore lol

I never have, at least.

It's not that big lol.. Pretty standard in fact

I'm guessing he meant two blotter tabs, which are supposed to be 100ug each but are usually more like 75ug

up yes...used no. it used to be great. ED people would go on and chat...made some good internet friends there. then a disgruntled ED user posted a link in every forum and it got flooded with douche bags that eventually killed it for everyone.

maybe it will have a resugence but for now...we just use the social thread :\

Hello. Curious about the effects of ecstasy and modafinil. I have experience with mollies ( 1 or 2 a month/ no more than 1 at a time, twice in one night only after hours passed by) on occasion. I just started taking Moda (100mg/once) in the morning. Today is my 3rd day. I feel alert with moda but im dissappointed im not experiencing that " get it ALL DONE feeling", I am curious about mixing the two. I am a rec User/very healthy woman. Are these two drugs safe to mix and how and please share experiences.

Thank you :)