Undercover Ravers?

See, this shit pisses me off personally because I'm in my mid-20s, which is a bit older than the normal raver crowd, and so I think a lot of people tend to be a bit more cautious around me because they think I might be an undercover.
I've been to a few parties where people have thought I was an undercover... I'm only 18, but most people think I'm like 20-21, especially if I let my facial hair grow a bit. Also, I workout nearly religiously, so I'm pretty... muscular, I suppose. Not something you see a lot when you hit up a rave or house party.

For those of you who have seen Half Baked, Do they really have to call the drug by name in order to catch you? sorry if this is a dumb question.

i was at a party once, and no one there seemed to fit in cuz it was more club than rave, but the party wasn't promoted as a club event. anyhow, i was sitting on the floor next to some guy who didnt look like a party kid, who asked in a very awkward way if i knew where he could get another pill. i asked if he was rolling, and he said yeah, but yet his eyes weren't dilated and he was sober. so i stuck a vicks mask up to his face, and he pulled away like i was trying to chloroform his ass! to this day, i'm convinced that he was an inexperienced narc who had no real clue on what to expect, and he thought i was about to dose him with something horrific.

"does this smell like chloroform to you?"

bpplaya- well if they found the drugs i dnt thnk the cops need to say the specific name of it. lol

I've never had any troubles with any undercovers before, and security sometimes is either being assholes or totally cool. I was at a rave once and I saw a fucking security guy conficate acid from some guy and then put a blotter on his tongue. He didn't cover it up or anything because half the security was fucked up too. There was a kid I bought from and he got popped off by security with like 20 rolls and the security officer just took them and told him to go in and dance! Then like a month later at the same place they were out of control going around with flash lights checking peoples eyes. They wouldn't even let us smoke inside anymore.

FM

That sounds a lot like a venue called the Hudson in the SoCal area.

Fuck the hudson, security took a sack of K from me and I swear I bought the same sack back from somebody going around slinging... like the baggie had the same superman logos on it and I know I didn't get it from the same person. Hudson's fuckin shady like that.

although in hind sight it's very possible two drug dealers bought the same baggies.

I've seen plenty of undercovers at raves. Some of them are obvious just by looking at them, some of them don't become obvious until you start talking to them, and hell, for all I know, I could have been chatting and dancing with some really good ones and not even known it.

Just be smart. Don't babble on about the drugs you're taking/selling/have in your pocket, don't try to buy from or sell to people you don't know, and don't go around hunting down pills for strangers who ask if you can help them find some rolls. I won't even admit that I've taken any drugs to people I don't know. When someone asks if I'm rolling, I'll just smile and say, "I'm having a good time, if that's what you mean."

When you take drugs, especially in very public places, you need to be constantly aware of the fact that what you're doing is illegal and that letting on about it too much can get you seriously fucked over. I know that at raves I'd like to believe that everyone is my friend, but unfortunately, that's just not the case.

i would love to go to a rave with undercovers and watch people get busted by the cops. That would be the funniest shit ever.

Has anyone ever heard of anyone being busted by the cops from this site???

I once heard that cops visited an event mostly because too many people were discussing just how much drugs would be there.

We now have a rule against naming specific events when discussing drugs to prevent that.

o yea i assume everyone is a cop wen i go to a public rave like that but i still have a great time, but im just there for the music, wink wink*

At Garden of Eden in Redlands, CA, I was about 10 ft. from a guy who got rolled by an undercover raver, but he decided to try to run and police emerged from all areas. It was bad -- this dude was fighting the cops thinking he could get away, a big dude. They had to taze him for like 15 seconds and beat him with a baton. And he still was fighting. Punching cops in the face going crazy. Once they got him restrained, they had to clear out a whole exit to remove him (it took like 4 people).

I was thinking, that guy probably added 15 yrs on top of whatever prison sentence he was already getting.

The really sad part of it is that it's more often than not the real users/partiers that got busted previously that go in and do the buys for the cops, then the cops rush in and arrest. The narcs are harder to spot by a long shot, known in the party scene and can be fucked up on drugs while doing their work.

do you guys know if we can get arrested after the pills have been ingested? or only if we're actually carrying the pills unconsumed?

this is all pretty scary >< i hope it wont be a big problem at the massive i'm going to =\

Unless you're stupid about it you're not going to be bothered by an undercover if you're not selling the drugs. And once they're all in your system you're fine.

I was at etd.pop

I didn't roll at all haha I was just really tipsy off half a flask I had in the car before hand. A raver who looked way too out of place asked me for pills, I reached in my pocket and grabbed my altoids box and gave them a mint. They looked at it, smelled it and went over to a corner and talked to a bunch of other people. Then they went back and started to hassle other people for pills. So obvious for narcs.

Hahaha, god I wish they would have arrested me, they wouldn't have found nothing except a lawsuit.

lol...not if you are one of them, biggest roll kill ever!

Ya that would suck, but im also not naive enough to assume a random person coming up to me wanting to buy shit has good intention either. Watch your own ass in public events.

I was at etd.pop

I didn't roll at all haha I was just really tipsy off half a flask I had in the car before hand. A raver who looked way too out of place asked me for pills, I reached in my pocket and grabbed my altoids box and gave them a mint. They looked at it, smelled it and went over to a corner and talked to a bunch of other people. Then they went back and started to hassle other people for pills. So obvious for narcs.

Hahaha, god I wish they would have arrested me, they wouldn't have found nothing except a lawsuit.

Or intent to distribute. Just saying.

We look pretty out of place at a rave.We are older and not kandi kids.But we never bother anyone and noone ever bothers us.We just love to dance and have a great time also tend to like house parties better anyway .Also after years of going to parties,you get pretty good about trusting your instincts about people even while Fucked up..
Peace out

Olskool