Undercover Ravers?

mDma I HIGHLY recommend that you edit your post before the feds see it and bust YOUR ass for dist

K :p
Ontopic, I also remember on Halloween the party was supposed to end at 6am but cops came in and just stopped the music and told everyone to get the fuck out lmao.

A recent rave I went to (In Phoenix,Arizona) had many undercover ravers with Kandi and what not.

Many of my friends have noticed them and are just making smarter choices at the Raves. I mean.... we were never bringing anything illegal >_>

The only trouble I've ever had from an undercover was at disneyland. I brought some orange ladies in my mint can and would go in the bathroom and pop every couple hours. After the second time I did this I noticed there was the same guy in his late 20s near the exits to all of the rides we went on, sure enough the guy came up to us and asked if we "had anything to make the happiest place on earth happier" my friend opened his mouth but I cut him off and told him " no sir I dont think theres anything that could do that." He didn't give us any trouble and walked away.

For the longest time I wondered why the guy latched on us, but then I realized we brought it on ourselves, dancing with the disney characters etc. The next day I explained to my friend I thought the guy was undercover and asked what he was going to tell the guy. He was going to tell him "Oh you're here for 'Thizzney land' hell yeah."
*facepalm*

From what I've heard, the Dallas area events are starting to get undercovers like mad. Also, security has gone from virtually non-existent to Code Red at one of my favorite clubs :/
They were following me and my group with flashlights for the entire night and kept threatening to kick us out and write us tickets for drug paraphernalia if we kept giving glove light shows.

..Is that last part even possible/legal- writing drug paraphernalia tickets for light shows?

Oh, also.. There were no fewer than 6 cop cars with lights on outside of the exit waiting for the stumblers after the event was shut down.

This is a sad, sad state :/

..Is that last part even possible/legal- writing drug paraphernalia tickets for light shows?

http://www.jcopelandlaw.com/criminal-defense/possession-drug-paraphernalia-pdp-texas.html

Looks like Texas doesn't play around... I'd say [EDIT].

Edit- "paraphernalia intends that it be used to plant, propagate,
cultivate, grow, harvest, manufacture, compound, convert, produce,
process, prepare, test, analyze, pack, repack, store, contain, or
conceal a controlled substance i"

Assuming there weren't rolls in your lights, which I imagine there weren't, then that wouldn't hold up in court.

Not to say they couldn't do it all the same, just to harrass you.

From what I've heard, the Dallas area events are starting to get undercovers like mad. Also, security has gone from virtually non-existent to Code Red at one of my favorite clubs :/
They were following me and my group with flashlights for the entire night and kept threatening to kick us out and write us tickets for drug paraphernalia if we kept giving glove light shows.

Oh, also.. There were no fewer than 6 cop cars with lights on outside of the exit waiting for the stumblers after the event was shut down.

This is a sad, sad state :/
What club? I club in Dallas from time to time. I'll be down there this weekend actually.

Also, I'm sure they can ticket you for that shit... I've heard of kids getting ticketed for having glowsticks with shoe strings tied to them.

yea, socal is becoming more and more of a bust. I never heard of anything quite that extreme, but everything has gone non-smoking, extra security, you can always notice somone eyeing you from across the room. Maby im just paranoid, but ive never bought anything at an actual event, i have friends who do it and are fine, it just sketches me out too bad. Ive got a friend that recently got busted with 8 rolls, well a few months back, he got time, rehab, and drug court. They take that shit serious!! Since then i never carry more than i can eat and i always keep it accessable, so if i get rolled up on i can destroy the evidance without worry of ODing. Stay safe everyone, and stay out of jail too!

The only trouble I've ever had from an undercover was at disneyland. I brought some orange ladies in my mint can and would go in the bathroom and pop every couple hours. After the second time I did this I noticed there was the same guy in his late 20s near the exits to all of the rides we went on, sure enough the guy came up to us and asked if we "had anything to make the happiest place on earth happier" my friend opened his mouth but I cut him off and told him " no sir I dont think theres anything that could do that." He didn't give us any trouble and walked away.

For the longest time I wondered why the guy latched on us, but then I realized we brought it on ourselves, dancing with the disney characters etc. The next day I explained to my friend I thought the guy was undercover and asked what he was going to tell the guy. He was going to tell him "Oh you're here for 'Thizzney land' hell yeah."
*facepalm*
Hahah, I can totally see this happening! I used to work there...Went there two consecutive years to Raver Day, and I remember them postponing the fireworks/lightshow and pissing off everyone that was there.

As for undercover cops, anyone heard of there being a lot of those at EDC in LA?

Don't cops have anything better to do? Like arresting real criminals for example.

What club? I club in Dallas from time to time. I'll be down there this weekend actually.

Also, I'm sure they can ticket you for that shit... I've heard of kids getting ticketed for having glowsticks with shoe strings tied to them.

Yeah, I remember reading about the rave act, but I think it wasn't passed or they included it in some other bill. But it was going to make possessing glowsticks and other stuff considered drug paraphernalia.

I would want to argue the ticket in court if I got one; the glowsticks could be used for safety purposes in a dark and scary rave. And you can get them close to people's faces to see if you know the person. Glowsticks seem way to naive to be considered paraphernalia.