• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ultimate guide to resetting Amphetamine tolerance and your normal state to Beginning.

Hey, speed king, why do you not recommend rough crashes? What goes up must come down. arent you just inviting another horrible addiction to come your way with the use of AP, benzos or opiates.

I kinda feel like i deserve the crash after the heights i reached. Doesnt seem like im playing ball with the the cunning little fucker. Its kind of like a sick enjoyment of going 'give me your worst bro, ill still be back' lol.

...I wish I was smokedup(pun). That reply was my opinion. I have had 5 day tapers from multi year benzo usage, times where I took a little too much amphetamine and had no choice but to let that shit just wear off, then be dead tired the next day or two.

I'm in remission from cancer. I have felt ultamate shit. Brain so fried, that I could barely think. I don't like harsh, painful anything.

So, I guess it is your choice to what you can handle and prefer.

Depending on your amphetamine dosage and how often you use it, adding a small dose of benzo to it on a comedown, doesn't necessarily mean a person is going to develop a major habit, let alone a horrible one. If you don't need it, great. If you do, then you do.

Opiates is a whole other thing. That is a little closer to developing a nasty habit. In a pinch, maybe, but I wouldn't flat out reccomend it.

I do understand your point though.

Sorry if i sounded like a bit of a jerk, really was interested in your opinion. I like opinions. We can all learn from each other in this underground sport.

A lot of times, we aren't really crashing, but withdrawing. Or hyperactive symptoms come back/rebound and why wouldn't marijuana or potentially (benzo as prescribed) be applicable?

If you are doing higher doses, marijuana still ain't going to keep away a rough ride, it simply overlays the hardcore Dysphoria if you don't have anxiety. Benzos are sort of "too" easy in that they shut down the amp kinda if timed right. I personally do not use Benzos more than once per month now.

I think if you fall asleep on a benzo and an amphetamine half life the sleep quality is better than a benzo alone.

Besides Benzos and weed, nothing else has a safety guarantee from the manufacturer.

Also, I'm hesitant to get a benzo script for amp comedowns because isn't it a lose lose situation?

If you take a long acting benzo it will dull the stimulant effect during the day.

If you take a short acting benzo like Xanax every night you'l definitely feel more anxious overtime during the day I bet while on amphetamine.

Highly subjective. It depends on dosages of both the amphetamine and the correct time to take the benzo. If you like hitting the brakes on amphetamines(problem right there) use an antipsychotic. For the most part, it's all about timing. You bought the ticket, take the ride. I would never recomend rough crashes for anyone. Pre plan before you dose and IMO, you can have a better time.

Also, be a little more specific about what amps your using. Comedown from a 5 day meth binge vs comedown from 10 mg of Adderall, I'm guessing would be different. 10x your regular dose, in refrence to using benzos for comedown, could be considered slightly exaggerated. Please be more specific.
Ur right.for the sake of sanity its probably better to use benzo. I myself used a small amount other day during come down. I forgot how bad amp comedowns make you feel.

Yeah Benzos are GOAT in rare occasion for having a flawless night in transitioning off a higher amp dose.

I have no comedown nor WD effects so the only thing I am trying to do is refresh my monoamine vesicle storage. I use, L-DOPA, 5-HTP, with higher dose of L-DOPA than 5-HTP, and I also found that Kava has MAO-B ability so I put that in the pot. I use kratom because of a shoulder injury but since its a NMDA antagonist it can help too. So globally I am adding Dopamine precursor and blocking its metabolic pathway while leaving the Transporter alone. I also supplement 5-HTP for serotonin but only in low doses since Amph is only a low SERT inhibitor and SER releaser, and at last I used both Kava and kratom to relax and get rid of my shoulder pain. With this I think my DA and SER levels in synaptic vesicles will be higher and the response by NMDA from a DA release will be increased too from blocking it with Kratom. I don't bother with NE since I have soo much naturally that it cause me insomnia even in a day with 5 hours non stop exercise. Thats why I got clonidine wich ironically increase the amount of NE in the PFC wich helps increase its amount in synaptic vesicle of the PFC when no releaser is present. So monoamine replenishment and physical comfort. All I use is B-complex, L-DOPA, 5-HTP, Kava, Kratom and clonidine. I'll see what happens when I use it again after a 5 day break with this. (btw I never go more than 15mg Dex and its a rare occasion, my normal dose is 5mg and 10mg for study rush)
I also use Noopept and L-theanine but IDK what it does to tolerance.

I have no comedown nor WD effects so the only thing I am trying to do is refresh my monoamine vesicle storage. I use, L-DOPA, 5-HTP, with higher dose of L-DOPA than 5-HTP, and I also found that Kava has MAO-B ability so I put that in the pot. I use kratom because of a shoulder injury but since its a NMDA antagonist it can help too. So globally I am adding Dopamine precursor and blocking its metabolic pathway while leaving the Transporter alone. I also supplement 5-HTP for serotonin but only in low doses since Amph is only a low SERT inhibitor and SER releaser, and at last I used both Kava and kratom to relax and get rid of my shoulder pain. With this I think my DA and SER levels in synaptic vesicles will be higher and the response by NMDA from a DA release will be increased too from blocking it with Kratom. I don't bother with NE since I have soo much naturally that it cause me insomnia even in a day with 5 hours non stop exercise. Thats why I got clonidine wich ironically increase the amount of NE in the PFC wich helps increase its amount in synaptic vesicle of the PFC when no releaser is present. So monoamine replenishment and physical comfort. All I use is B-complex, L-DOPA, 5-HTP, Kava, Kratom and clonidine. I'll see what happens when I use it again after a 5 day break with this. (btw I never go more than 15mg Dex and its a rare occasion, my normal dose is 5mg and 10mg for study rush)

Yeah Clonidine is the greatest sleeping med for amphetamine daily use. I used it for 3 months with adderall in the very beginning every night and everything was perfect in circadian Rythm and proper sleep quality. It also works on hyperactivity better than Benzos it's just kinda something you still only wanna take though toward bed.

I don't plan on taking Clonidine or getting it prescribed ever again though. Easy to depend on it for sleep from an amphetamine despite it not necessarily knocking you out or being euphoric at all. It lets you take adderall 4 hours before bed and still have real sleep quality.

Kava replicate the mao-b warrior gene? Make ya like Genghis Khan.

It doesnt replicate a gene, at best it cause temporarely the same effect on a single par of your brain (the nucleus accumbens) than the gene cause to your whole system. But this region of the brain is responsible for alot of things including reward and behavior related to motivation. So when you are taking a break from amphetamine having a way of gaining more DA in the nucleus accumbens is a good way of not getting demotivation and also refulling your synaptic vesicles, L-DOPA helps with that too but in every area of your Dopaminergics systemps only L-DOPA isnt a MAO-B inhibitor so the DA can be destroyed in other parts than the nucleus accumbens when combining Kava and L-dopa.

Do you take adderall? I'm prescribed 10 mg 2xa day but I usually take more and I'm not sure why.. kind of makes me tweak a lot

Lots of people take more, it's fiendish stuff and yes, amphetamine is known to make people tweak lol. If you wish to start a new thread, click on the home tab in the top left corner, click a relevant forum and somewhere in the top left of that page there is an option to start a new thread.

Another point of this thread is so that when you quit taking amphetamine, you rebuild close as possible to normal self Again. Even if you plan to not take it again, this is crucial.

Hey man r u done with amps for good?

No, because I will never drink alcohol and even if my ADD was more naturally fixed, Dexedrine has great potential in low doses to remove my social inhibitions and make me feel normal in special occasions somewhat infrequently. Im probably never going to use another substance again in my life besides Dexedrine or Marijuana.

I think Dexedrine is an awesome addition to your supplement cabinet for certain days of the month or even week, but beyond that the lack of supreme efficiency makes all amphetamine kinda unnatural.

The best way a person with ADD should see a med like Dexedrine:
Its NOT better than real sober life to be a frequent amphetamine taker as prescribed even if you need it. But its way more worth it to take it 1-4 times every two week then never take it at all. People with ADD or anhedonia/atypical depression/social phobia/motivational disorders have benefit from the psycology of having a tool that lets them create good nights/days, as something to infrequently remind us life is great instead of eternal blaise.

But you CANNOT go to this until your tolerance is first reset from an extended break, and I would beg anyone whos just began treatment for their ADD and likes it to use it for their first Dates, nights where essays or exams are worked on, the weekend, use it to sit in your room and jerk off twice a week, but do NOT take it everyday if your just someone banking on the medicine with blind faith to control your operation.

Some people in this thread have the right idea if you really have ADD, if your an athlete, a proper sleeper, naturally very healthy and really have your body in order you can get benefit from nearly everyday use 1. But believe it or not, FOR treating ADD the average schmuck gets significant benefits from it on their life taking a 20 IR adderall only on Friday and Wednesday nights, and maybe once in the morning occasionally. People with ADD moreso have trouble when years or months go by and it feels like day after day a compounded struggle and loss of care. Occassional medicated days lighten the total load as well as allow for enhanced weeked social experiences.

Id be estatic if a Factory reset button the brain was real. amphetamine isnt quite so toxic, but its not far off from daily moderate drinking on the brain. It really is a hassle if anything to come off and its not quite so much a hassle to avoid it, as in choose not to do it, but it kinda shuts down your ability to focus on it as much as off it, so both on it and off it are like opposite distraction states.

We never grow tolerant to the part of it that lets us stare into one spot(Salience deterination), but we grow tolerant to the part that adds any new motivation or enthusiasm or even therapuetic contentment and calmness with the activity we are doing. Where my tolerance got to, i could not stand many hours on an amphetamine off of syncronizded marijuana, it was working effective and functional but without pot not therapeutic enough reward center activation to not feel like its just pissy.

Last edited: