• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

I've bought £100 coke a few times, liked it a lot, dunno how good it actually was cos i had nothing to compare it to. decent meph or speed more bang for buck anyway

Yeah its sad that its extremely hard to find these dealers who actually take pride in what their selling. All most dealers seem to care about is how much profit they can make by buying cheaper product and selling it at a premium or buying premium product and cutting the shit out of it. Have only ever come across one dealer that looked to sell the absolute best product and when it wasnt available they would just wait until it was.

I know people on here are in the quality > quantity group, but i think your average 10 largers & a packet a pork scratchings meat heads and always gonna quantity > quality. Sad thing is; most of them dont even know what real coke feels like and are used to theirs being cut with speed and/or meph; so when they do finally get the more mellow buzz of uncut coke they think its a lot weaker.

Again, Tor websites all the way. I dont even bother buying from the street anymore unless it from 2 reliable ket dealers.

I've bought £100 coke a few times, liked it a lot, dunno how good it actually was cos i had nothing to compare it to. decent meph or speed more bang for buck anyway

Was this from the street? Good coke is definitely available street level, but its just too much of a gamble. When your paying that much its just not worth the risk IMO.

My most reliable guy who has had it when nowhere else in the UK has, has one (this is london btw)... fuck. I really wanna use Tor but 1. i've tried and it's too confusing for me, 2. i jus find it well untrustworthy.

And as for coke the £100 a g stuff as always been the bang in my eyes, but then tbh i'd rather do mephedrone which is cheap, virtually same kinda vibe

It seems to have gone from those sites as well unless you are willing to import. I'm hoping there will be some about at a small psy trance festival I am going to in a few weeks.

How hard is it to get a few hundred kilos into the country for fuck sake?! =D

I wonder how they clocked all the other shipments. Did they track it from the source? Surely they cant have been lucky enough to spot the vehicle it was transported in once it reached the UK.

Got a couple grams of k for this weekend, was £30 a g but that's pretty much standard about here. Been off everything for about 6 weeks now so hopefully its decent stuff and can get some good effects off it. Getting some 2cb as well so should be a good sesh.

wobble coming back to brighton in drips and drabs. supposedly back properly on the weekend

Is it always the same batch?

Was told that its literally just one huge batch coming into the country at a time, but i cant really see this being true tbh.

Lucky bugger @Scampi and surely the drought should be coming to an end with such a high demand people have got to see the potential for themselves to make a lot of dosh
@Spliff, never used tor before would you say its quite safe using it for small quantities?

Let's avoid any TOR vendor discussions but I think it's safe to say that I don't know of anybody in this country (aside from a couple of utter morons importing (fake) mephedrone) that's had the five o'clock knock for such practices so far.

I did K with a friend last night and realized it really isn't a social drug. I felt sort of weird k-holing with my mate around, I trust him but your just left in such a vulnerable state, I sort of resisted it for a bit. He loved it at first, but then he had a really bad hole, came out of it all confused not knowing who he was, then professed his love for his horrible ex and ended up weeping on my floor 8(

I'm still amazed at how popular it's become recently. It's great but it's an odd substance, very intense at times and not always pleasant. But it seems way more popular here than something like LSD, which to me is way more accessible.

Also weird how where I live, there isn't much of a scene for it, but in a small town, not very far out at all, it was huge and a real 'problem' with the teenagers there. I knew a lot of people from that town who did a lot of ket but only a few miles down the road here no dealers have it. I guess there must have just been one person in that town who had really good K connections or something, and got everyone else into it.

Any of you ever need to sneeze straight after taking a line of k? Seems to happen to me quite regularly. Take a line then feel like I need to sneeze straight away, have to try and hold it in not to waste anything I've just snorted lol. It's happened with stuff I've got just from people locally and also with supposedly top quality stuff from darkweb sites, so not sure if its to do with being cut with anything? Doesn't seem to happen at all with any other drugs I snort.

Nah not had any sneezing off it than i can recall

I did K with a friend last night and realized it really isn't a social drug. I felt sort of weird k-holing with my mate around, I trust him but your just left in such a vulnerable state, I sort of resisted it for a bit. He loved it at first, but then he had a really bad hole, came out of it all confused not knowing who he was, then professed his love for his horrible ex and ended up weeping on my floor 8(

Have you got R or S ket?

last batch I got was r, this one is S isomer. S to me, feels significantly nicer and more euphoric, not experienced enough with either to say anything definitive though.

Yeah sounds about right. i much pref S, feels nicer and more friendly, more euphoric. haven't tried ket a huge amount of times though. if only it was alot cheaper i'd have my nose in the lovely stuff quite alot

Still seeming dry on the K front. Should probably use this time to get a hobby or something...

I
I'm still amazed at how popular it's become recently. It's great but it's an odd substance, very intense at times and not always pleasant. But it seems way more popular here than something like LSD, which to me is way more accessible.
Yeah me too. It is one of my most used drugs now but it can be a very difficult experience and I have mixed feelings about it.

I would love to see a survey of how people do their k. I have a suspicion a good percentage of people just do small bumps and never properly hole.

Nah not had any sneezing off it than i can recall

Have you got R or S ket?

I dont mean to be a pedantic cunt, but im guessing by R you mean racemic? Just a bit confusing cos S and R are the two different isomers; whilst racemic is a 50/50 split of the two.

Sorry, just had to point that out haha