• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

That sounds like it could be right up my street Dan.Who wouldn't want to feel like that?
I did try it around 2002 but it was only a couple of short lines as we were at work at the time so I didn't really get a good chance to experience it properly.

You'll love it.. the word glorious and golden spring to mind. tis very special stuff. even better ontop of speed

I don't think it would be wise for me to touch speed again as heart would probably give up on me there and then. Always something that has to spoil my fun.

Only problem I have with that Vice article is it claims ketamine is better known as Kitty, whereas we all know it's Cliff Richard who is better known as Kitty.

Oh try and keep up.

All aboard indeed. $4.50? A steal.
Me & mate always call Cliff Kitty after reading about him on some link from Twitter

What exactly is the buzz like from ketamine & how long does it last for?

It has such a range of possible experience that it's difficult to tell you what the 'buzz' is like.

At times it can be cold and brittle, paranoid and uncertain, stuck in a loop of unyielding confusion, void, relentless.

At times it can be warm and cozy like cuddling a soft kitten, lying foetal on an eternal beanbag, swathed in silk and fur, knowing nothing but tranquility. Like what it is to feel the flicker of a nearby log fire and gaze care-free at a night sky, vast, full of revelation and inner stillness, the mind reeling with awe as it wrestles aimlessly to comprehend the chaos of it all.

Mostly it depends on setting and circumstance, mindset, and how willing you are to submit to it. The more experience you have with it, the easier it is to direct, but the less often it will guarantee you the fullness of experience you hoped for.

It isn't always absolutely pleasant. But it is always utterly fascinating.

Recommended tipple.

Got a text saying theres g's (0.7) going for £30. Unsure what the quality is like as im trying to have a break atm (reading that vice article didnt help :p) but at that price, when you have the tolerance of a bellend it just isnt worth it!

This is just north of Landaan btw

Dont waste your money this whole ketamine and coke thing is a joke.

I dont even take ketamine but im aware its been around again for a while i was even able to sit and do a few bumps a couple of months ago (unlike me), same with the coke, i had a gram for 80 last friday which was about 0.7 and i was expecting it to be better than what it was...

Maybe ive been spoilt in the last 1/4 of a century but all these people can fuck off until they sort themsleves out imo.

Last edited:
The thing is; if the ket is decent quality an you have no tolerance a 0.7 will last quite a while. I know compare to the prices it used to be its ridiculous, but if your only just getting into it £30 doesnt seem like a huge amount when the dose for a nice little wonk with no tolerance can be as low as 20mg. But for someone with any sort of tolerance, then yeah it is a bit of a waste.

Same when you get really high quality coke, where 40mg will do you good (although we all know how rare thats going to be). Again, the price should be nowhere near as high as it is, but a g would last quite a while.

The prices are a scam.

The coke purchase was totally random a one off and it wasnt bad but no way was it up there at that those kind of prices!

Im not sure who there trying to kid, the person whos only ever tried that council estate 5% repress stuff no doubt.

Maybe there believing it because im not...

I agree the prices are absolutely ridiculous. Sadly, i cant see them ever coming down to a suitable level unless enough people refuse to buy it, but i cant see that happening.

A good few months ago, one of my ket dealers was getting heres at £8/g when she spent over £100 she would also get an extra 5 for free, yet she was still selling them at £20/0.7 or £60/3.5. That is just pure greediness, but as that was the price people were used to, she saw no need to lower the price.

The coke market has always confused me. So so cheap to produce, yet the prices are astronomical. When was it suddenly decided that £120 for g is an acceptable price? Must have started with wealthy people being ripped off and those prices slowly trickled down through the rank. This is just pure speculation though.

I used to take alot and nothing to be proud of either, and then thankfully havent for a very long time. I havent been into it for, hmmm about 4 years maybe. (no intentions of being into it again either)

I bought half a gram last summer for 50 which was better quality than the one i bought on friday for 80 but still,. rose tinted spectacles aside ive had way better coke in my time.

I was expecting this new wave expensive shit to be up there with what ive been fortunate to have had in the past but it just isnt.

As i say, maybe a few times in the past ive just been lucky, lets face it i have a long past to compare it to lol but overall im not impressed.

Yeah a lot of street coke just doesnt live up to the promise. Most people just assume that because they are paying £10/0.1 that its going to be great quality. Better than the £40/g stuff, but nowhere near worth that price.

To be honest i think these days, unless you know the dealer well, buying off of Tor websites is the way to go. Same price, but a lot of the lab results have come up at 80%+ purity. Personally i wouldnt mind paying £90 for a full g of that, but thats not to say the price isnt still over the top compared to how much is actually costs to produce.

Overpriced bollocks, fuck that

Basically, yeah haha. That plus all the snobbery that comes with it.

Its all way way over the top.

In the late 80's before coke started being introduced to the e rave scene and getting bastardised it was much more of an exclusive thing, the person i used to buy off only ever sold because he took it himself and wanted some quantity to supply his friends not cut by himself and to feed his own habit no doubt. i was taking immaculate coke for 60 a g. 50 from randoms may of been a bit meh.

Of course tiimes change and theres room for inflation, but i dread to think how much that stuff would cost now lol.

Im just happy im not into it anymore anyway...

There is no snobbery surrounding coke, people that have done alot in there time will no that, it has all the potential of being sweaty, seedy, dirty, addictive, destructive and all the rest that goes with it as many other substances, its just more expensive and its just as much in the gutter and at street level as anything else.

Last edited: