• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Two nill, two nill etc..

What a brilliant game !!!

IJust for the fun of it 😅😂😂 I hope folk don't take me too seriously my pal sent me these lol -

Considering England didn't win anything more than 50 years and that football is barely recognisable sport to one that was invented 150 years ago, I am more inclined to say that football is really coming home. This time to Italy. Next time it will be France, Spain, Germany or Brazil, but England is not a home of modern day football in my humble view.

Considering England didn't win anything more than 50 years and that football is barely recognisable sport to one that was invented 150 years ago, I am more inclined to say that football is really coming home. This time to Italy. Next time it will be France, Spain, Germany or Brazil, but England is not a home of modern day football in my humble view.
take your facts and rationality out of here right now!!

in the game we invented you were allowed to stab the other side and player numbers weren't limited. its not our fault the european and south american pansies couldn't take it.

ok, sarcasm over, i get you. but also, how many cities in the world can you mention and they are recognised for their football wherever you go? i'm from manchester and i've been in insanely remote places in countries that don't typically see a lot of tourists and everyone has heard of my city for its teams. regardless of whether we can put together a team that can win an international tournament, there is something special about UK football. and i don't just mean the hooligans, but they are 'special.'

2-2 AET, Italy win on pens - that's my prediction

There will be a calamity as England lose their nerve and are condemned to another 55 years of hurt
I was close...

Great scenes - forza Italia, deserved champions by far the better team in a poor quality final.

England got what they deserved for playing a conservative system with 5 defenders at an actual final at home. Bottled it.

Good morning England. Hope you are feeling better. If you take pride in that kind of stuff you should be proud of your football team. Well, everybody except Sterling cause he should go play waterpolo or some sport where diving is essentially good thing.

Good tournament for you island people, my congrats. Let's now move forward. This time next year you could be champions. Just like Del and Rodney. Keep your patience cause you got a very good team finally. Love you my friends. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning England. Hope you are feeling better. If you take pride in that kind of stuff you should be proud of your football team. Well, everybody except Sterling cause he should go play waterpolo or some sport where diving is essentially good thing.

Good tournament for you island people, my congrats. Let's now move forward. This time next year you could be champions. Just like Del and Rodney. Keep your patience cause you got a very good team finally. Love you my friends. :)
Will never win anything with such a conservative risk-averse manager imho

Italy were the first good team they faced and they were dominated by them

Was also truly shocking management to have a 19 year old take the often all-important 5th penalty, and two other players who had only been on the pitch for less than 2 minutes take penalties too (completely cold to the game, no surprise whatsoever that they both missed too). Shambolic, but par for the course :)

Marcus rashford mural has been defaced with racist slurs.
not sure we deserve to win anything with people this supporting us
kind of agree and am not enamored with a lot of the English fans too, both presently and historically

however there are dickheads and racists everywhere - ironically Italian fans have a terrible reputation for knife violence and racism in particular

anyway, there's no doubt that the best team on the night won

Italy were the first good team they faced and they were dominated by them
Will not dispute this cause Croatia (where I live) has generational switch with most great players that played WC final are either out of squad or should be. I can see Modric as a one half player until retires but valuable as a mentor.

Was also truly shocking management to have a 19 year old take the often all-important 5th penalty, and two other players who had only been on the pitch for less than 2 minutes take penalties too (completely cold to the game, no surprise whatsoever that they both missed too).
Already made that point myself. If one has trained football and played games (I was quite a prospect before puberty, drugs and partying led me astray) than he knows what it means to just enter the game and shoot penalties. Without proper feel of a pitch, how the ball is behaving, no experience with goalkeeper whatsoever... I mean it was ludicrous what Southgate did.

ok, sarcasm over, i get you. but also, how many cities in the world can you mention and they are recognised for their football wherever you go? i'm from manchester and i've been in insanely remote places in countries that don't typically see a lot of tourists and everyone has heard of my city for its teams. regardless of whether we can put together a team that can win an international tournament, there is something special about UK football. and i don't just mean the hooligans, but they are 'special.'

Madchester ❤️😁 and music!
And I agree. All we have here really is a bigot fest.

Madchester ❤️😁 and music!
we certainly have more cultural heritage than just football but i've never had anyone with barely any english shout 'happy mondays' when they hear where i'm from. when i lived in norwich i had to say i lived 'near London' cos no one had heard of it, and that made my skin crawl.

really hope the racists have calmed themselves the fuck down. apparently some estate agent lost his job over racist comments, so it turns out even they have morals!!

when i lived in norwich i had to say i lived 'near London' cos no one had heard of it, and that made my skin crawl.
Nobody knew where Norwich is? Didn't they follow Premiership and Championship ? The Canaries (English Nantes FC) have great looking playing uniforms and they were always dear to me cause of that. But maybe me working as a bookmaker (risk manager), among other stuff, for betting/gambling company has skewed my reasoning of what is known and what is not. I know of cities in Iceland or Norway for which some average person hasn't heard. But yeah - go Norwich! :D

i guess if you are deep into football you'll have heard of norwich. its a pretty town but still a drug and crime ridden shithole, a few picturesque roads don't make a difference to an active drug user. mostly brits stereotype it and the surrounding areas for inbreeding and being a bit backwards.

You know I’ll admit, I did actually start to feel a touch of sorrow yesterday morning.

But then, I turned the news off and it just went away.

It was the coverage of the Funeral and devastating loss to Italy, the recovery process, with a dim but burning hope for the future, that was the cause of my sorrow.