• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Two nill, two nill etc..

can anyone explain why the final is at wembley? given the advantage having your home crowd gives surely it should be on neutral ground?

can anyone explain why the final is at wembley? given the advantage having your home crowd gives surely it should be on neutral ground?
Ibthink that has been decided before Euro started. Semi finals and final were scheduled to take place on Wembley. I think that's right answer. But this is a crazy edition of Euro so it could be some ridiculous explanation.

it was right down to the line but we didn't have what it took. until the second half of this match i didn't want england to win, as soon as i did they started fucking it up.

feel so much for rashford and sancho what a hard position to be in.

Yasss hahaha...
Yeah Rashford is a legend, in the true sense. Feel for him.
But England have a habit of fucking up penalties. I thought it would got to penalties and Italy would win for some reason. I'm happy £90 squid

I'm coming back in 2 weeks time. @chinup you have this thread (and maybe whole subforum) covered? Great. Thanks.

My condolences to all England fans. But to be fair Italy was a better team. Off I go...

feel so much for rashford and sancho what a hard position to be in.
I think Southgate did very stupid thing with giving Sancho who is 21 to take 4th and especially 19 years old Saka to take final penalty. Rashford is 23 but he has much more experience. Almost like Southgate kept upping the ante as each series progressed and put more risk on more inexperienced players. I really can't understand the logic behind it.

And of course I am joking @chinup . I will be here. Shoulder to cry on for my fellow England bluelighters. :)