European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Two nill, two nill etc..

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
For fucks sake. England have actually beat Germany at the footie ball.

Now we're going to have to put up with all the xenophobic brexiter fucktards banging on about it for decades to come.

Why the fuck couldn't we just lose like we usually do..?

We have the best defence in the competition and are likely to score at least once against anyone. We have a chance to win, but I fear Belgium or Italy would be too good for us.

I think Southgate finally got his selection spot on for the Germany match.

All I heard yesterday when coming back from the off licence were a bunch of drunk idiots screaming "It's comin' home, It's comin' home....."

Football is truly one of the worst sports & what gets into people is something I can't understand.

The only thing that's "Comin' home" after they were all screaming & behaving like wild monkeys on Meth is The Delta strain of Covid-19 after they all hugged each other, threw beer that's got salivia in all over other folks.

These football games are severe on the auld liver

5am plus for what seems like a month already by the time last game ends

Haven't watched this much football since I was a teen

Apparantly 1991 cases of covid among scots who got back from euro games so far - how many they infected noone knows. Apparantly, Irn bru does offer some immunity defence.

I'd be willing to let all footie chat end if someone takes a running penalty at my balls.

have requested a refund from transport for greater manchester cos their shite service lead to me missing the england goal.

so i should probably start actually caring.

also, how white is the england squad? when did this happen?

don't get me wrong usually i hate england, the english, every town in england and everything to do with english food and culture apart from their punk and hardcore. obviously manchester is its own country and not actually england.

but, if it gets me a refund on a £4.90 ticket for a journey that should take me half an hour but instead took well over an hour, then sign me up.

we are now 4 nil though so maybe they'll take into account the fact that i got to see 3 goals when calculating my refund.

i'll die if they win though, will give brexiters a boost that's not warranted.

Just watching This Morning on ITV1 & they just had a live link to some housing estate asking about the game tonight.

Several people were running & jumping around with no top on shouting "It's coming home" over & over again, 2 guys were dressed up like some 1400's Templar going on a crusade, most of the others were wearing a flag shouting "It's coming home"

I ssssooooo hope England loses tonight

8-B697-F95-4-C25-44-BA-BA4-E-479-E3-E1423-C4.jpg

Greatest comeback regarding spoken word was yesterday from Kasper Schmeichel. He really put a question to it's proper place. :ROFLMAO:

At Denmark presser: Question: "You may have heard the phrase 'It's coming home' - what would it mean for you to stop it from coming?" Kasper Schmeichel: "Has it ever been home though? I mean, have you ever won it?"

I remember 96, Paul Gascoignes goal and that song. It was first Euro for Croatia and we squashed Denmark 3:0 with that third goal scored by Suker over Schmeichel senior. But the answer still stands and it is plain, simple, true and up yours! 🤣

Here, for some memories:

Enjoy the game you all. I will be cheering for Denmark just cause they had that incident with Eriksen. But will not loose sleep either way.

beautiful self portrait @LoginNotSecure - poignant, expressive

personally i would like england to win this evenng to get the muppets hopes up and then be destroyed in the final.

i still haven't heard from tfgm about my refund for their shit tram service. should have just jumped it.

9-E66-EA2-F-2-AEB-4889-8387-029-F2723-CDF0.jpg

I think it’s amazing you joined in @chinup