• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Two nill, two nill etc..

Rashford and sancho just been pictured laughing their bollocks off on a private jet to the domican republic.

Rashford and sancho just been pictured laughing their bollocks off on a private jet to the domican republic.
I’m glad they are happy. Like, why not. Not like they did actual wrong. It’s fooly to bring him on last sec, no warming adrenaline aspctiinnthroughnthe tournament to release the pent up

The whole collective English fear consciousness and mentality on his (Rashford’s, not the sternest rock IMO, not like Kane, Ronnie, Le-ee haha, and Sterling.)

So I’d spray paint maybe at most, except there isn’t one, Gareth Southgate’s murial, for Rash’s miss anyway.

I won’t begrudge the yeah mega rich fuckers happiness in life. That would be my bad.

They just play the game we watch, paying for it to various degrees.

Why wouldn't someone laugh after that kind of pressure for so long. Laughing can be a sign of a big pressure released finally. But if that wasn't the case, what should people expect (want)? Them to never laugh again? Did anybody went to some job interview that they wanted badly, screwed up and not get the job - and had a laugh day or two after that? Is that sacrilegious or some kind of indication that one didn't want the job in the first place. Give people a rest. They deserve it no matter how bad they played. They tried their best I am pretty sure of that. I try my best when playing with my friends so I am pretty sure that they wanted to win the Euro.

Yeah im fine with the holiday apart from it being a private jet causing horrendous pollution - its just the narrative theyve created all week about how desperately upset and gutted they are. Presumably they wont post many pics of the carribean pissup because that doesnt fit the PR narrative.

They couldve created an alternative narrative of "dont be upset heres me on a carribean holiday" but presumably the PR advisor said no. Just looked at rashfords twitter - full of people trying to "console" him when hes on a private jet to the carrabean.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't someone laugh after that kind of pressure for so long. Laughing can be a sign of a big pressure released finally. But if that wasn't the case, what should people expect (want)? Them to never laugh again? Did anybody went to some job interview that they wanted badly, screwed up and not get the job - and had a laugh day or two after that? Is that sacrilegious or some kind of indication that one didn't want the job in the first place. Give people a rest. They deserve it no matter how bad they played. They tried their best I am pretty sure of that. I try my best when playing with my friends so I am pretty sure that they wanted to win the Euro.
Hi and like reading others own thoughts akways, I’m no all off cookie, just a wild wild strong belief system.

But laughter, as from true non ego, natural, spontaneous and imaginative but GOOD humour, never belittling even it’s a demon like Hancock, Macron, gates for eg (can keep,it light, anger free pure piss take even then)
And….laughing WITH. Joy is always the result of true humour with purely positive spontaneous.riddles and tricks., always intended to be…ahahah.m hahahahaha,, moments later.

I’ve never been into the sick thrill of leaving a not Haley delusion running for more than a moment before flash and hysterics usually.

Real laughter, medicine aside yes is the best,,,,,drug really.

Not much makes me feel better than special group Pure good fun hysterics among very close friends.

Hence, my trying to stope being such a negative jerk, make my silly points still, and siimoky add some lightness and humour.

Topics- they matter lie to me, but, so do human relations, respect for each other, keeping a civil, open, polite discourse, not holding our tongues believe and logic wise.

Guys….what thread is this? Lol. Sorry all. Prob got lost talking shit here. Loads THC and kava new prep mathod has dereamlanded me, nice though but cognition hazy AF lol.

Glorious sunny day for Autoflowers thoguh. Oh shit….sorry, I just remembered what this thread is whoops.

I’m in a cannabis and kava sleep dep dream state so ev I said above, may, well non sense, I will check….later, lol.

Still, some lovely Sativa Autoflowers for UK check it: This is what brings me joy. Love seeing the beautiful neture come on,

Prime weather coming in now, we could be set for some fanatastic herb.

Like, mum and I would be sad indeed to lose some true natural hard reared and cared preciousness.

But feeling sad because for, example, England ALMOST won a major tournament, jus Doesn’t need to have anywhere near the same if any at all negative emotional affect on me personally but that’s just me of course not trying to generalise towards others we all have our own interests and passions and realitties even.

Ps..Ignore the above. THC sending me postty lol. No LSD 18 days now.

Last edited:
How high are you auto?😀
Haha, pretty, always, since most time. Only on a splendidly heavy batch of Vanuatan kava so far, lovely weed vaped from early pickings of a superb outdoor organic strain still going superbly outdoors, not long now, 3,5 weeks hopefully max.

I’m never straight. But sometimes, like most days, do get silly high.

But besides the shameful benzo addiction, addressing currently, it’s c,ran hinges.

Cannabis and kava not the worst drugs in the world.

A part of me would love to place 6 tabs of acid up the number 2 lol, but I’m just not fit to to trip atm, Plus I don’t need it. 17 days off now. Mig daily thc consumption though like 300 mg’s easily.

Benzo withdrawal, sleep dep, .I’m high alrightt but equally potty for the moment.

(Edit. Please excuse the annoying auto mis-corrects I missed, no idea whet I tried to say now lol oh well.)

Last edited:
Haha, hey guys. I said I would check later. This IS later to me lol. Benzos have brought about not only amnesia, but bizarre time dilation too.

Almost daily, a few hours ago seems like a day ago. Strangely, it’s kind of nice in a way.

So, I was silly wasted temporarily on very strong kava and weed, still wasted but nicely.

But, I forgot the photos of something simply bright and positive to share. Lucky I’d already scheduled a rechecking.

@Suneyecho like the name. Excuse me saying I barely know you, but you’ve been a very bright entrance into my BL experience already thanks.

And @Ismene2 we've had some fun and IMO constructive discussion, I’ve listened openly too, I appreciate you man and where you are coming from, I think it over always even if it seems I’m counter-claiming.

So here I forgot. Below.

How high are you auto?😀

upload image

Just vaping an early picked dried Bud now.

Last edited:
@Sunyecho haha, real sorry mate. I did scroll up, spellcheck. STILL spelt your username wrong.

I corrected. Just noticed it was still incorrect. I think I’ve got the lettering right now.

Perils of being in a dream state. On to 90 grams Kava today and plenty weed.

I think I got you straight, spelling wise now. (Blind test,..)- @Sunyecho hooray!

This website works explicitly full credit.

However, maybe it’s my shitty Android IPad software, but if I quote, then mention a member separately too,, same quoted or other, I never get the member’s name/logo displayed to click on hence silly typos.

Any moderators around!

I rate BL’s smooth running and free, easy environment.

This factor, is there a simple technician fix? Additional member mentions on quoted posts, showing list of members to select accurately?

@Andy Turbo. @CFC two nice guys to mind, or simple shout for another better placed mod.

@D’s ?

See, now I need to open a separate BL tab check I got Andy’s name spelt, capitaled right, I (think I got CFC right?

So if it’s easy enough, for this simple mentioning within a quoted post to be adjusted:

@} it would save me personally a degree of angst, plus I feel enable better, free of communication freer of error.

Cooh, heavy Fijian Koro is hot spot now. Had some lovely Sativa weed vaped before.

It seems that you're feeling really well and enjoying yourself @AutoTripper . I am glad that you are. Gotta finally order some kava to see would it help with benzo taper. :)

It seems that you're feeling really well and enjoying yourself @AutoTripper . I am glad that you are. Gotta finally order some kava to see would it help with benzo taper. :)
Yes, do. But please first, for true harm reduction sake and best direction for satisfactory effects, safe usage (the only contraindication is to always strictly, religiously separate from alcohol, 25 minimum, I’d actually encourage 48 hours.

But good kava More than replaces alcohol for most people without any actual toxicity or lifestyle or personality problems developing and is the polar opposite in terms of its potential to lead to fiery confrontational low vibrational misunderstanding as can come with drunks basically in general kava is the opposite, I swear if every Alcohol venue served Kava instead, I would be amazed if you saw the slightest bit of aggression or misunderstanding or violence at all just an incredibly merry and jovial social atmosphere.

However, I say to all- “Kava, is.not kava.” Just like weed, is not weed.

So if you wish, please check with me for some top directions and products etc,

Last edited:
Haha, hey guys. I said I would check later. This IS later to me lol. Benzos have brought about not only amnesia, but bizarre time dilation too.

Almost daily, a few hours ago seems like a day ago. Strangely, it’s kind of nice in a way.

So, I was silly wasted temporarily on very strong kava and weed, still wasted but nicely.

But, I forgot the photos of something simply bright and positive to share. Lucky I’d already scheduled a rechecking.

@Suneyecho like the name. Excuse me saying I barely know you, but you’ve been a very bright entrance into my BL experience already thanks.

And @Ismene2 we've had some fun and IMO constructive discussion, I’ve listened openly too, I appreciate you man and where you are coming from, I think it over always even if it seems I’m counter-claiming.

So here I forgot. Below.

upload image

Just vaping an early picked dried Bud now.

That's fuckin awesome mate. Just be careful of your neighbours - I'm speaking from experience here...

That's fuckin awesome mate. Just be careful of your neighbours - I'm speaking from experience here...
Thanks mate. We are so lucky there. One side, since we moved here in 2010, TOTALLY cool family. We actually set the nice daughter, older than me, up and running similar success year after year so we have a great relationship.

My mum is so clever too, an expert gardener, she lines all sorts of beautiful trees along the fences, soil one patch, concrete mostly so in big lots- Willis, acers, Bonzais, Olive trees etc etc, for seclusion.

New neighbours moved in other side recently. Dude’s out there smoking skunk morning to night lol!

So we lucked out. 8 th summer running, zero issues yet.

Gonna be some really fire weed though thanks mate.

Nice one auto - you are higher than anyone has ever been! As lennon said when he stumbled through the door of the studio "I am fucking stoned! I am mor e stoned than you will ever be"