Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Twin Peaks

^ i tend to revist twin peaks in its entirety (i've had the vhs box set for years) about once every two or three years and it never fails to surprise me on the creepy and weird scale.

it's aging well and i hope the dvd release opens up the entire series to legions of new fans.

alasdair

it has aged well, except the hair. the girls' hair, hurley's spike and especially mr flock of seagulls horticulturalist.

i've finally learnt how to reverse the direction of a wav file, so of course the first thing i do with it is this

30 second play around vid

About 2 years ago AmorRoark and I borrowed the season 1 dvd from Finder. I remember so little of it that I do not even know if we finished watching the first season or not. I do know that we loved it though, a lot.

So I started watching Twin Peaks again last night, CBS.com (in the US) has all the episodes in magnificent quality available for free online. I am more than stoked to go on this journey again and finally see it through! Watched the first two episodes last night, so many more to go, I am really looking forward to spending my summer nights with Lynch!

Ah..summer nights watching Lynch... so many memories. what a warped bastard.

incidentally, what is the "gist" of Twin Peaks? Haven't seen it.

you should see it.

[spoil]local beauty queen is found dead[/spoil]. fbi agent arrives to investigate. things in this seemingly idyllic rural town are not at all what they seem. many quirky characters and odd happenings make for one of the best tv shows ever made.

alasdair

yeh I gotta see it...thissummer...all alone...in the dark... with pop corn yeah! RIGHT ON!

Thank ye.

watched tp when i was 10 or 11. Loved it and the movie. Someone on this thread thought that Mulholland Drive was not as disjointed as tp. I dont think so, IMO Mulholland was boring drivel.

cos the tp movie was a prequel so it cannot be put in the same pocket as mulholland drive.

I literally just watched that scene as I'm rewatching the series all over again. :D

tp is so good, even my desire to eat up joan chen cannot distract me from the story.

madchen amick ftw!

200px-Shelly.jpg

twin peaks is also where i saw - and developed a tv crush on - heather graham for the first time.

i visited the actual double r diner once - it's called twede's and it's in north bend, wa just east of seattle:

mtsiback1.jpg

alasdair

Man, I really don't know what is going on in this show right now!
I am on episode 7 of season 2, "Lonely Souls" .... the season gets better and better but I can't predict anything. I do not even have a guess as to who killed Laura Palmer!

spoilers:
NSFW:
What in the hell is going on with the owls and the outer space shit, what is really going on with Josie, is Leo really a vegetable? I am just waiting for him to WAKE UP and attack Shelly and Bobby. And I really have no idea what is going on with The One Armed Man, Bob or Cooper and his visions of giants, let alone what those clues mean, pheeww ... just had to get that off my chest

I guess you are supposed to be as confused as I am and just have predictions about who has done what, I mean it is David Lynch after all. I just had to state my confusion since it was all jumbled in my head but I don't want any answers ... I cannot wait for all this too be wrapped up, I am just hoping the ending doesn't disappoint!