⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: what shows have 'jumped the shark'?

WTF? Why does the son look like Peter?

Each and every character is completely ripped from the show they're being spun off from.
Meg is taller and has a nicer body
Chris is fatter and shorter
Louis has junk in her trunk
Peter has a mustache
Brian the talking dog has been replaced with bears
Stewie's head isn't shaped like a football.

Oh yeah. And they're black. Hilarity will surely ensue.

Fuck my hatered for Family Guy is delicious. I just watched the OJ Simpson episode on HULU. Peter tries to distract Louis from the fact he left Stewie on the roof by cutting to country singer Conway Twitty.........for over 3 fucking minutes! Not a cartoon version of him either. Over 3 minutes of this bullshit! That's not including Peter walking around for a minute and a half to Dust in the Wind.

This show does the exact opposite of jumping the shark. It doesn't even try. I wouldn't have even known who the hell Conway Twitty is if not for my dad playing that crap when I was a kid. The first couple of seasons were funny. My favorite episode being the one about the FCC. Now, it just reminds me of the kid in school who gets a laugh from something he says and says it every fucking day after that.

Wow, seriously? That sounds excruciating. I haven't watched Family Guy recently. If that is what the episdoes are like, I am glad.

Clevelandshow.jpg

the joke is that he's black and therefore hilarious and his neighbours are bears and english people.

This is not a joke? This is serious?

Seems like king of the hill wasn't picked up for another season and looks like this may be taking it's place :\

I don't think Breaking Bad has jumped the shark yet, but I feel it's coming... fast. The storyline becomes less credible every few episodes.

[sarcasm] after watching the series finale of 24 i can definitely say this show never jumped the shark![/sarcasm]

24 jumped a bunch of sharks and dolphins and even hippos in that first season

Big Love, the last season was the most disappointing fail I've seen in TV for a long time.

^you jumped some pirhanas with that post there, mang

^ You liked the last two seasons of soprano's?

The OJ simpson episode is perhaps the worst thing I have ever seen on television. It's incredibly bad. Almost worth watching out of sheer curiosity sake to see how low the show has gotten. It was like watching an old friend die horribly in a car accident.

I really don't understand how anyone could possibly let it get to air, let alone writers, producers and McFarlane himself. What's he trying to do? Commit career suicide? Because I'm starting to really dislike the guy.

Is there anyone who gives a shit about the upcoming Cleveland show?

Yeah, but he's getting paid $100 million, locked in for the next five years or so, he probably doesn't give a shit anymore, just laughing at Fox while he rolls around in his fortune.

Ditto for Big Love; the last season was a huge let-down--so much wasted potential on a shitty story arc. Yet supposedly it's been renewed; who knows, maybe you can polish a turd.

^ You liked the last two seasons of soprano's
It's been a good long minute since i've watched it, but from my recollection, yes i enjoyed them immensely. they didn't get anywhere near as silly as Oz's last few seasons, and Oz is one of my favourite shows of all time, despite the last couple of seasons.

lol @ age pill and death by lsd overdose

I like the last two seasons of Sopranos.

It probably jumped the shark a while back, but I'm half way through the latest season of Weeds and it's fuckin' terrible.

^ Yeah, I think it jumped the shark after the 3rd season. The fire in Majestic was sort of symbolic of that show burning to the ground IMO.

Yeah, I reckon Soprano's went to shit, and I was a huge fan (it was my HBO cherry popper). I never liked Oz to begin with.