Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Shield

^^ I agree 100%. The head writer knew that he couldn't wrap things up in one final season, which is why there is a 7th on its way.

Still a lot of loose ends to deal with, but overall this was a tight season.

NSFW:
Shane is a fucking idiot... wtf was he thinking talkin about the money train to the Armenians? Did he think that would end nicely?

I love how well they showed Shane's disparity when he was trying to "make things right". Crazy redneck fucker.

NSFW:
Shane really is a total fucking moron. He never considers the consequences of his actions and tends to function only on reaction, usually leading to poor choices.

Personally, I'm pretty happy that pole smoking picture came back to haunt Aceveda. Dude was getting a little too sure of himself. I must admit, I'm really curious about that shady businessman who is wrapped up in that massacre as well as all his district restructuring plans. He's fucked now that they have that trunkload of blackmail goods, although some how I don't think it'll be that easy.

god i love the shield. what a finale!

NSFW:
the storyline with dutch this season was surprisingly good for such a soap opera-y angle. who thinks he's getting hit with a sexual harrassment lawsuit now that his attention is shifting away from tina, taking her opportunities to learn detective work away? also, i can't wait to see what vic does with his new cache of goodies. they really set up a sick seventh season.

goddamnit I missed the season finale!! I saw the first half hour then fell asleep :( poor stoner me :(

from what i can gather of the previews shane took vic's family hostage-does anyone feel like filling me in with the details? like what happened with vics appeal? Did Dutch say anything to Tina or that hottie cop that he caught her fucking?

p.s. I agree with everyone that shane is a fucking IDIOT I cannot wait to see him go down

LoveAlways said:
from what i can gather of the previews shane took vic's family hostage-does anyone feel like filling me in with the details? like what happened with vics appeal? Did Dutch say anything to Tina or that hottie cop that he caught her fucking?
Not sure if you still need an update but what the hell. Shane took Vic's family hostage to protect them from the Armenian Mob, who were planning to kill them along with Vic. Once the threat was over he released them. Vic walked out before his appeal started but as always he seems to have found a way to keep his job. He managed to get dirt on a lot of the city's councilmen, commissioners, etc. As far as the Dutch thing he talked to Hiatt about it but I don't remember the details of what was said.

Finally!!!

Season 7 (last one :( :( :( ) Starts Sept 2nd on FX =D

My boyfriend wasn't familiar with the show so I've very happily been buying up all the seasons one by one and re-watching them. We have only gotten to season 2 so far. God I love The Shield!!

I *hope* I can get through the rest of the seasons before 7 starts...otherwise I'll have to just tape them and NOT look in this thread! :\

Ok ppl lets get boned up %) What do you think is gonna happen this final season?

My most favouritest thing on the tellybox!

I cannot wait for this.

My username is a semi-homage to this show, that's how much I like it =D

O fuck!!!8o 8o 8o

I just went to youtube to find the trailer so I could post it here.....DON'T DO IT!!!
Pretty much the whole first episode is on there in different clips, I stopped myself after 3 clips...:\

fuck shit goddamnit!:!

^Fail.

I don't read anything about a show I haven't seen yet. :D

Shits gonna go down this season. I'm gonna miss this show when its gone, but I'm also looking forward to seeing how its all going to wrap up.

Ronnie is such a badass. If he manages to stay clean throughout the course of the season, and Vic does go down, he'd make an excellent strike team leader. I can even see him taking Julian under his wing and turning him to the dark side.