Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Shield

mackey is gonna fuck someone up. well i guess you could say that about the druglord or whoever he strung up with chains.

i couldn't believe shane offed LEM on last seasons finale. then this season started off just as tense. just brilliant dialogue

my guess is that Dutch is going to keep investigating lem's murder... he'll dig something up eventually showing that Guardo didn't kill Lem. This will leak back to Vic. This certainly hasn't gone away. I highly doubt they will end the show with Shane getting away with Lem's murder. They are setting up all this tension for a reason... I'm wondering if Vic will end up taking out Shane in a murderous rampage.

Also, the chain scene.... holy crap. Bad Fucking Ass.

episodes 4+5 of this season are available online for those that dl the eps... hooray for a leaked episode!

^^
Amen. Only good thing to come out of France, next week's episode of The Shield.

Oh, and is it too much to ask that people use the spoiler tags for those of us who don't get F/X and have to rely on torrents to keep up with this show? The episode with Guardo and the chains ended up being a bit less of a surprise because I read this thread before watching the show.

i think usually spoilers don't apply after first run episodes have aired. i do realize that some places don't get them at the same time, but by that logic we'd need spoiler tags to discuss ANY show that hasn't been viewed by each and every member of bluelight.

^^ I feel the same way... if you aren't caught up to date on a show, then you shouldn't be reading a thread about it. Read at your own risk.

^^
I think there is a generally acceptable time limit on spoilers, but for fucks sake the episode wasn't even a week old. Is it that hard to exercise a little common courtesy?

Anyone else keeping up with the episodes? I cant believe Shane confessed to Mara what a dumbass, and Vic laying out that douche bag cop was priceless.

I bet Shane kills himself because he's a fucking coward.

Woah dude! Tonights episode was the shit. I think Vic has no where to go but down...Dutch and Claudette are for sure gonna nail him for killing Guardo and now with him and Shane its gonna be an all out war!! I cant wait for next week

o and that new cop is so fucking fine

A TV station in France is apparently airing two episodes per week, every Friday... in English as well! I've seen up through episode 9 of this season (#6 just aired on Tuesday)

Great season, possibly the best yet. I'm itchin to talk to people about the eps I've seen, but no one I know has seen them yet! Hurry up people!

so has everyone here seen the rest of the season now??? I just finished it last night.

^^ yup, i finished 3 weeks ago or so... killer season, but a bit too short. The finale was just off the hook.

oldskoolbl: I don't live in France, but its pretty easy to find the episodes online.

wow, not having a discussion on the season finale is fucking KILLING ME!!!!!! watch it already!

Had this been the last season, I would have been pissed with the finale, but because there will be a seventh, I can dig it. This season was pretty intense overall with the writers reaching way back. I imagine next season is going to be like a punch in the face.