Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Shield

i wanna practice making babies with ronnie. so damn sexy!!!!! i would nom nom nom him like a starving ethiopian at an all you can eat buffet.

Has anyone else noticed that the cinematography is different this season? Like they got a new camera-man or something. Its just "off" for me. The scenes seem really contrived...idk maybe its just me??

Yeah, it seems like there are a lot more of those weird "speedy" looking shots for lack of a better description. It just seems cheap. They used to be more sporadic, but it seems like almost all of last nights episode was filmed that way. Plus some of the terminology makes me want to gag, "baby gs", they way they use "banger" this and "banger" that. Stupid.

Bangers and mash.

NSFW:
I think this season would end perfectly with Vic going to prison. Then they could make an all new show with Vic in prison and a bunch of old characters he put there. Plus just seeing how Vic would handle it would be sweet. It would be like Oz and The Shield combined :D

Holy Shit!!! Last nights episode totally blew me away!

I'm glad to see the old Shield is back (the begining of this season kinda sucked)

What happened with Dutch and Claudette's suspect...fucking creepy man

and SHANE oh Shane....what will happen next??

wtf? i finally finished watching the series, and no discussion in here?

:(

wtf? i finally finished watching the series, and no discussion in here?

:(

I was on vacation and haven't been able to watch the ending. I have everything DVR'd so I am just waiting for a good day to catch up. The only problem is that my boyfriend has only seen the first 3 seasons and I DON'T want him to see the last one before he sees the rest! So I have to wait for days when hes not around lol As soon as I finish I will be in here to talk about it :)