• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

turning "gay" while rolling

I think it brings out curiosities in people and softens some of the "taboos" society imposes on you throughout your entire life.

It was always there, just always denied until you felt comfortable enough to do something.

If anything it just makes people a little more sexually free in a lot of ways.

Your not gay unless you just like guys.

Bisexuality is far more common in males than most people think, its just a matter of whether people want to admit it to themselves or others.

Im pretty sure a majority sized chunk of my male friends are bi.

Never happened to me, but it has happened to people I know. I don't think it has anything to do with being gay I think that it's actually about how far you are willing to go with sexual experimentation. Doing X of course turns up you receptors so this willingness could surface itself :/. But no, It's never happened to me.

I think it brings out curiosities in people and softens some of the "taboos" society imposes on you throughout your entire life.

It was always there, just always denied until you felt comfortable enough to do something.

If anything it just makes people a little more sexually free in a lot of ways.

Your not gay unless you just like guys.

Bisexuality is far more common in males than most people think, its just a matter of whether people want to admit it to themselves or others.

Im pretty sure a majority sized chunk of my male friends are bi.
wow I totally miss your post dude. haha sorry, i pretty much just repeated you.

i wish someone would close this thread already 8)

Seriously. Its rediculous.

Honestly do you think this thread should be closed? Why?

I think it has thrown up some valid points in all honesty but the way that half the people address it just shows how immature that some of the posters can be. It’s pretty amusing that people still think that two guys/girls showing affection to each other means they are 'gay'. Its even stupider that some people think that 'gay' is an offensive word or something to automatically say – I’m not gay. Who seriously cares?

It seems that in different areas of the world the term 'gay' changes - some think that 'two guys holding hands' is gay - others don’t (I personally don’t as I have seen more straight guys holding hands/arms around shoulders etc than gays).

If a guy or a girl kisses me or cuddles me when I’m rolling I simply don’t care - I know the difference between affection and sexual attraction.

Me and my college roommate, who was totally straight, went rolling with this gay older gentleman. I told the guy "not this one" and he was like "okay, okay." 4 hours later, we were all on the floor of someone's living room giving each other merciless blowjobs and erotic massages. It was horribly gay and all because of some tabs. That's proof that E can make a person be temporarily gay.

First off. Majority of posters in this thread are scarily homophobic. It scares me. Really.

Secondly. I have a strong belief everyone is bi-sexual, as it is natural to be so. Its just a matter of whether you embrace it.

Not everybody is bisexual. I have climbed a mountain of dicks to prove to myself that I'm straight. A sexuality is a preference, just like food taste. As much as I give fried liver a try, I just can't seem to enjoy it as much as steak. A bisexual guy can't merely lack the fear to grab a handful of dick, he has to enjoy gripping it.

Haha nice way of putting it let me rephrase.
I believe its natural to be comfortable with your sexuality. I personally dont think a dick in my bum feels good, but if you do, there is no reason to be scared about it. There is no reason to be phobic of something that feels/seems GOOD.

I understand a handful of cock may not be your cup of tea, but that doesnt mean youre scared of the tea, youre just not going to drink it. And if a drug happens to make that tea appetizing than sip away. Sexuality can fluxuate and be changed by state of mind, just like your taste in food can change.

The first time I was able to admit to myself I was bi was when I was rolling...so it didn't turn me gay (bi, whatever) but it helped me to get comfortable with something I kinda already knew.
Mdma was also the first time I could admit to myself, and later to friends, that I am bi...I owe a lot to mdma for that

here's the thing....you can say things like "I honestly believe that everyone is bisexual, but just don't realize it."

okay, fine....I know a lot of bisexual people who think that.

just like I know a lot of straight people who think everyone is straight, but some are just confused.

I know, personally, I love filet mignon, and am baffled when my girlfriend refuses to eat it.

okay....so when you start throwing words around like "immature" and "homophobic" and "closed-minded" just because someone believes that two males holding hands and carressing each other in an intimate way is (possibly) a sign of homo or bi-sexuality....then YOU are the one who appears immature to people like me.

so it's all in how you look at it. Just cuz someone has a different belief than you, does not mean that you have some type of superior intellect or state-of-mind.

cuz "immature" and "closed-minded" are phrases that have NEVER been used to describe me.

except by people who are, in fact, immature themselves....

I think it has thrown up some valid points in all honesty but the way that half the people address it just shows how immature that some of the posters can be. It’s pretty amusing that people still think that two guys/girls showing affection to each other means they are 'gay'. Its even stupider that some people think that 'gay' is an offensive word or something to automatically say – I’m not gay. Who seriously cares?

It seems that in different areas of the world the term 'gay' changes - some think that 'two guys holding hands' is gay - others don’t (I personally don’t as I have seen more straight guys holding hands/arms around shoulders etc than gays).

If a guy or a girl kisses me or cuddles me when I’m rolling I simply don’t care - I know the difference between affection and sexual attraction.

I can understand closing it to help future posters that are about to make fools of themselves avoid the issue. There are some really sad posts here. Why do you care if someone is gay? Who cares if ecstasy "makes you gay" (which, for the record, I don't believe it does. Maybe while you're on it you feel more comfortable doing things that are "homosexual", but you're rolling -- who cares?)? This is just silly. When you're rolling you feel love for everyone. I know I do (although I'm bisexual, so maybe that's a bit unfair).

I dunno. I just have to wonder why anyone even cares? 8) If you used to be straight and you were suddenly gay, obviously you wouldn't care, you'd just go with the flow. If your friends have issues with it, then they weren't good friends to start. Just wow...

^^^Who said anyone cares?

it's just a discussion....the dude asked an opinionated question, and was given opinionated answers

what do you expect?

I was thinkin it should be closed because i feel its not being taken serious,
captainballs
Bluelighter

Me and my college roommate, who was totally straight, went rolling with this gay older gentleman. I told the guy "not this one" and he was like "okay, okay." 4 hours later, we were all on the floor of someone's living room giving each other merciless blowjobs and erotic massages. It was horribly gay and all because of some tabs. That's proof that E can make a person be temporarily gay.

interesting thread, bottom line, if you have don't have gay desires in real life, then you won't while you are rolling

Moral-less people now a days willl dip there tube in anything and regret it later.

Moral-less people now a days willl dip there tube in anything and regret it later.

Classically, people with "morals" don't do illegal drugs anyway. I have a strong urge to mock you further, but I'll move on instead.

MDMA makes most people happy, comfortable, and lowers inhibitions. This can lead to exploration. That's pretty much it right there.