• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

turning "gay" while rolling

but seriously.. who cares. Do what feels comfortable, I don't think one should ever judge others while under the influence unless it's hurting someone else in some way.

ya i didnt feel uncomfortable at all its all in the moment. and for some of you guys, tell me honesty, if one of your best friends kissed your hand while you guys were both rolling balls, would you really look at him and be like "wtf are you gay?". cmon now picture yourself in that situation.

ya i didnt feel uncomfortable at all its all in the moment. and for some of you guys, tell me honesty, if one of your best friends kissed your hand while you guys were both rolling balls, would you really look at him and be like "wtf are you gay?". cmon now picture yourself in that situation.

The thought would certainly cross my mind no doubt about it. Do you show brotherly love by kissing your best friends hand? Why would you even do it when you are rolling?

Hugging your best friend is normal, holding hands to lead them somewhere is perfectly cool, but kissing his hand? You are definitely expressing some hidden sexualities.

But hey, some guys are VERY feminine but straight, rare but they are out there. So, is your friend very feminine?

Look. He may not be gay but that is definitely a gay act. Maybe he's bi

MDMA tends to bring out a different side of you. Your more relax. I'm more confident when I'm rolling. I can just straight out ask a girl to fuck cause I just feel great.

So maybe your friend was comfortable enough to kiss your hand and let you know he was feeling you sexually

Now my question is. Is ass play gay? Even though your girlfriend is the one doing it? Lol

The thought would certainly cross my mind no doubt about it. Do you show brotherly love by kissing your best friends hand? Why would you even do it when you are rolling?

Hugging your best friend is normal, holding hands to lead them somewhere is perfectly cool, but kissing his hand? You are definitely expressing some hidden sexualities.

But hey, some guys are VERY feminine but straight, rare but they are out there. So, is your friend very feminine?

because when you are rolling you are able to express how you feel in different ways. and in some cultures people do express "brotherly love" by kissing, and it was on the hand dude not anywhere near the mouth. and no my friend is not very feminine.

Is he part of those cultures? Cultures that express kissing of other male hands as a show of respect (ie kissing the hand of a king or saudi) would make sense in that context.

A couple of dudes at a rave, yea really can't make that excuse. Unless you were raving with a bunch of Saudis.

because when you are rolling you are able to express how you feel in different ways. and in some cultures people do express "brotherly love" by kissing, and it was on the hand dude not anywhere near the mouth. and no my friend is not very feminine.

Yea, like kissing a guy in the mouth or grinding against his body are also different ways to express one self. Except those ways seem to be pretty homosexual :p.

I love gays, who cares if your friend is gay! I personally think kissing another guys hand is not natural in our culture, definitely has a whole another meaning if a guy does that here.

we werent at a rave. and watever dude, like i said you kinda had to be there but still i dont see how this would be considered gay.

The act itself isn't gay, the meaning behind the act is what matters. Since you would know best what went down then that should settle the issue for you right? I still have no idea if he gave you a certain look, or expressed himself with body gestures, only you would know. If you think he's not gay then he's not gay, go on with your life.

I'm just saying kissing a guys hand isn't normal over here, I certainly don't see men going around kissing other male hands in America to show friendship.

On the gay topic: I've noticed MDMA seems to feminize people. When we're out, and interacting with men, I often make the mistake of assuming many of the guys we meet are gay, because they give off a feminine "energy". My boyfriend notices this with men, so does my brother, and my female friend (so it's not just me :)). I think MDMA is a very ego-lifting, emotional, maternal experience. I've noticed this sober, and not sober- I've even ask them if they are gay (LOL!), and no one gets offended by the question, but usually they are straight. But in some cases, guys that are rolling still seem totallllly straight and macho. It doesn't apply to everyone, but I notice it a lot.

On the gay topic: I've noticed MDMA seems to feminize people. When we're out, and interacting with men, I often make the mistake of assuming many of the guys we meet are gay, because they give off a feminine "energy". My boyfriend notices this with men, so does my brother, and my female friend (so it's not just me :)). I think MDMA is a very ego-lifting, emotional, maternal experience. I've noticed this sober, and not sober- I've even ask them if they are gay (LOL!), and no one gets offended by the question, but usually they are straight. But in some cases, guys that are rolling still seem totallllly straight and macho. It doesn't apply to everyone, but I notice it a lot.
Absolutely -- I notice this myself. I'm always really confused about who is and isn't gay while rolling. Sometimes I'd fucking SWEAR someone is gay, and it generally turns out they're just rolling their ass off. I think it is definitely a drug with a feminine energy. I know for SURE I probably look gay -- until I start making out with hotties -- but I'm mostly straight (i.e. almost always have a girlfriend, LOVE women, never had any gay experences, but thought about it and have some mild interest in it, but never enough to act on it even when offered make-out sessions by attractive men while I'm rolling).

Also, I think the view in this thread is very limited in terms of human sexuality. It's not a binary gay / not gay world. People are on a spectrum of straight to gay, with most people being closer to one end or another, but with plenty somewhere in between. For example, if 1 is totally straight and 10 is totally gay, I'm probably a 2.5. I'm all about the ladies, but I might go gay for Brad Pitt while rolling, dig? (Shit, maybe sober. Dudes fuckin' hot, let's be honest).

MDMA allows more full expression of sexuality AND affection. The line between those two is very blurry and hazy. But the whole point of rolling is drop the constant need to categorize and define and separate people and instead to share our love with one another in whatever form that comes in. And I mean really, in the end, who gives a shit? When you're rolling, affection and touch is simply phenomenal, no matter who it comes from. Just enjoy it -- and if your friends or new friends turn out to exhibit gay behavior (remember, that doesn't mean they're gay, just not totally straight!), slap 'em on the ass and help them go find a dude to dry hump. =D

i've rolled with my best friend before, and no we didn't turn gay... we hugged several times cause it felt really good lol but thats about it none of that gay shit

Absolutely -- I notice this myself. I'm always really confused about who is and isn't gay while rolling. Sometimes I'd fucking SWEAR someone is gay, and it generally turns out they're just rolling their ass off. I think it is definitely a drug with a feminine energy. I know for SURE I probably look gay -- until I start making out with hotties -- but I'm mostly straight (i.e. almost always have a girlfriend, LOVE women, never had any gay experences, but thought about it and have some mild interest in it, but never enough to act on it even when offered make-out sessions by attractive men while I'm rolling).

Also, I think the view in this thread is very limited in terms of human sexuality. It's not a binary gay / not gay world. People are on a spectrum of straight to gay, with most people being closer to one end or another, but with plenty somewhere in between. For example, if 1 is totally straight and 10 is totally gay, I'm probably a 2.5. I'm all about the ladies, but I might go gay for Brad Pitt while rolling, dig? (Shit, maybe sober. Dudes fuckin' hot, let's be honest).

MDMA allows more full expression of sexuality AND affection. The line between those two is very blurry and hazy. But the whole point of rolling is drop the constant need to categorize and define and separate people and instead to share our love with one another in whatever form that comes in. And I mean really, in the end, who gives a shit? When you're rolling, affection and touch is simply phenomenal, no matter who it comes from. Just enjoy it -- and if your friends or new friends turn out to exhibit gay behavior (remember, that doesn't mean they're gay, just not totally straight!), slap 'em on the ass and help them go find a dude to dry hump. =D

I love the good vibes of this post :D

The very very first time I ever rolled, my best friend:s husband, it was just the three of us, had to leave to go do something, or whatever. Anyway, I was just on the come up, and he said "Okay, make sure no lesbian stuff while Im gone.." And, of course, the thought hadn:t even crossed my mind at all, but then he said it, and lets just say the thought was put into my mind. I mean, she was my best friend, and I loved her to bits, Im on my first come up ever, feeling new amazing feelings, then he said that. Lets just say the thought was in my head....... I dont consider myself a lesbian at all, and eventually during the night I was able to forget about that, but the vocalization of the suggestion somewhat confused me shall we say... I am an easily influenced person.

I have just removed a whole pile of junk childish posts from this thread.

Saying "homo" means your not...........what are you? five years old?

Grow up.

Big deal, so some guy kisses your hand. Its a sign of affection, quite common to show affection more easily on mdma but meaning your gay..........poppy cock.

If I kiss my mother, does that mean I want to have sex with her? Of course not.

Some of the people who answered in this thread are obviously so homophobic that it suggests they are more concerned about there own sexuality by taking the attitude............"If I make fun of gay people then that ensures I am not one."

Really. Its quite ridiculous. And in the end if your gay or bi or hetero or whatever, it really makes no difference to who you are as a person. And thats what counts.

I'm sure it's been covered 100 times over but I'll add 101. If the curiosity gets the best of you and you sway that way then you probably would have sober given the perfect circumstances. While I don't think about ever doing anything other then hugging a guy I could see how one would be tempted. If you don't go with the flow and do EXACTLY what you want you won't have the best possible roll and does anyone really want to waste a roll by thinking too much? I've made the mistake of over thinking on a roll and ended up in my closet about in tears till my roommate came and got me, sat me down, and told me what an amazing person I was. At the end of the day what someone else does is totally their prerogative and with that... I'm going to listen to Bobby Brown.

:)

I'm sure it's been covered 100 times over but I'll add 101. If the curiosity gets the best of you and you sway that way then you probably would have sober given the perfect circumstances. While I don't think about ever doing anything other then hugging a guy I could see how one would be tempted. If you don't go with the flow and do EXACTLY what you want you won't have the best possible roll and does anyone really want to waste a roll by thinking too much? I've made the mistake of over thinking on a roll and ended up in my closet about in tears till my roommate came and got me, sat me down, and told me what an amazing person I was. At the end of the day what someone else does is totally their prerogative and with that... I'm going to listen to Bobby Brown.

:)

That is so cute. <3 Love it.

i had a guy try to kiss me once, that ruined my roll,

but nobodies turning gay, just that strong sense of euphoria might confuse people

i think thats why alot of people say E makes you horny, when it just makes you want to love

<3 <3 <3 Totally agree- sexuality is almost always a shade of grey- not black or white. Many of my straight male friends had a gay experience growing up, many of my lesbian friends occasionally have sex with or kiss a guy etc. etc.- that doesn't define who you are. If anything, I think MDMA makes love and affection NON-SEXUAL, and makes it possible and comfortable to be affectionate to anyone you're close to, regardless of gender. We roll with friends of my boyfriend who are super "straight" thug types (LOL), and they're hugging eachother and giving massages!

MAZDAN: Thank you for removing the immature crap! I really don't appreciate seeing offensive language towards any group of people. Glad you took the time to remove that.

When my friends and I are rolling thoughts about sexuality and that shit just don't fucking matter at all. I've been on a double sized bed with four people, two other straight guys and my girlfriend, all just cuddling under a fuzzy blanket. It was a fantastic time full of non-sexual love for each other.

<3 <3 <3 Totally agree- sexuality is almost always a shade of grey- not black or white. Many of my straight male friends had a gay experience growing up, many of my lesbian friends occasionally have sex with or kiss a guy etc. etc.- that doesn't define who you are. If anything, I think MDMA makes love and affection NON-SEXUAL, and makes it possible and comfortable to be affectionate to anyone you're close to, regardless of gender. We roll with friends of my boyfriend who are super "straight" thug types (LOL), and they're hugging eachother and giving massages!

MAZDAN: Thank you for removing the immature crap! I really don't appreciate seeing offensive language towards any group of people. Glad you took the time to remove that.

Didn't you just say MDMA does not turn you gay? I agree with you, it doesn't, it also doesn't mean that a guy giving another guy a massage wants to start making out as well.

I'm sorry if that's not what you were implying, but apparently your friends are straight but also tried gay acts during their lifetime? That does not make sense to me, they are clearly bi at least. If not, they experienced those events unwillingly or were confused at one point and wanted to try it but decided it wasn't for them. I just feel like you are trying to lump straight individuals with also being gay at one point?

As a straight individual I'd rather prefer to give massages to a girl even if I'm rolling. Sexuality definitely is not a shade a grey for me, would that make me a homophobe in your eyes? Cmon...