• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

turning "gay" while rolling

It's just like alcohol or anything else...it lowers inhibitions but doesn't MAKE you do anything you don't want to do anyway. Can it make you horny? Yeah, but for me and my friends, it's more of a sensual feeling than a sexual one.

Touching between straight guys I can understand completely while rolling. making out or fucking? ummm no

But what category does the kiss of hand fall in... maybe its just you know like a hug... or maybe not. ask him

It definitely isn't like a hug. Kissing a hand, guys do not do this to show brotherly love, you only need to think about it for a second.

lol mdma wont "turn you gay" if youre a straight person. but i could see how it might make a closeted homosexual feel more comfortable about coming out, or how it could help someone in denial about being gay see things as they really are. but no lol nothing can turn you gay if youre not.

haha these responses crack me up. you gotta know me and my friends, and the situation and everything to really judge this. but yes, i can assure you im not gay, and neither are either of the two friends i referred to in the original post.

Honestly I only seen like two good responses maybe three in this thread. Mdma doesn't make you turn gay, and kissing anothers dudes hand isn't considered gay at all. A good portion of ED is homophobic so I can see why the responses are so useless. I kiss my guy friends on the cheek, I hug them, even hold hands sometimes. Would this consider me gay? Probably would be according to homophobic bluelighters. Expressing love and affecting towards friends isn't gay.

To the OP:

Ignore all the close minded people in this thread. Just because your friend kissed your hand while rolling doesn't mean he is gay or whatever. Just chill out and don't worry about it. That's the beauty of fucking mdma; that you don't have to follow social rules including retarded American sexual insecurity rules about using "no homo" or whatever.

MDMA lets you relax and express intimacy in ways that's often 'not possible' in everyday life. That's just part of the experience. If you're good enough friends with that guy, I really don't see what's the big deal. Just fuck it and enjoy MDMA, if it really bothers you I guess you can talk to him about it? Although, I'd personally just let it slide.

Who the fuck in their right minds uses "no homo"? How insecure do you have to be yourself to engage in such stupid BS?

Last edited:
I guess it depends because there ARE people who act pretty gay but are like the biggest heteros of life. Like have you seen those kids that are always saying gay shit with their friends and your just like uhhhh >_> because Ive had some friends like that but have girlfriends and would never actually do anything remotely sexual with a guy. I don't know, maybe they're in the closet but I agree with crunchymilk as well, you've got to look at the details. Was he truly in the moment and just fucking around like girls might do to each other or did he give you any body language to indicate that hes giving you a slight hint? Rolling definitely allows you to do things you wouldn't normally do so if he ends up kissing your hand he might of thought about doing it for a while or something and felt extremely comfortable to do it right then and there or something you know? But of course its the type of thing you'd have to be there to see I guess...

Last edited:
Everybody is "gay" in some form or another. If we didn't have an attraction to the same sex, there wouldn't be friendships between the same sex either.

Rolling turns me bi. I'm normally gay but when I'm rolling I've flat out wanted to have a girl sit on my face and make me eat her out... and I've never done it... Came close one time but we got interrupted...

Its even worse when I'm on methylone or mephedrone... Then I start thinking about groups and shit... Its pretty crazy stuff... Nothing turns me on more than methylone and mephedrone. MDMA I get so floored that I moan from the euphoria anyway... MDA pills though I've flat out walked up to people at parties and been like "hey, you're hot, you should sit on my chest and let me give you a back massage" which then eventually turns into other things...

My first time rolling was on two pink cupids. Dirty pills. MDA/Caff/Meth (confirmed by edata - the Denver submission was by a friend of mine) and I was rolling and tripping so hard that I had a bush tell me I was bisexual and just to deal with it. Still haven't but I know I'm bi. Probably 90/10.

Definitely love making out with girls when I'm rolling... but I think that's partly because most guys SUCK at kissing... I'm one of the few that don't.

Yeah I figure some people will really get a kick out of that one. I'm on methylone right now and would take a guy or a girl as long as they were my type...

Anyone else notice that when you're rolling or on methylone, mephedrone, you get kinky as shit too? I didn't know how much of a dark side I had until one night on methylone......

I always thought rolling with guys was pointless. Roll with cute girls and its all good : )

Nah i wasn't making fun of you i just thought it was funny. I do get really horny sometimes though, like sometimes right then and there I wish i could grab someone at the party and run to the bedroom. Although I cant get up sometimes -___- im a trooper :)

E never changed attractions for me, I was worried it would as my lack of sex with girls at the time did have me wondering with the occasional gay fantasy thoughts.

Just confirmed I was a confused straight guy

Nah i wasn't making fun of you i just thought it was funny. I do get really horny sometimes though, like sometimes right then and there I wish i could grab someone at the party and run to the bedroom. Although I cant get up sometimes -___- im a trooper :)

No I absolutely understand this. But there are many activities that can be done that don't involve a hard cock. =D=D=D

As long as its not lips id say ur not gay. But I will say MDMA brings out the gayness in everyone, but especially closet homos. 2 guys in highschool who we always thought were gay were rollin at a party i was at and they were acting so gay around everyone. not at all sayin thats whats going on with u and ur buddies tho... I don't rele see how kissing a guy on the cheek has to be 'sexual' or anything. thinking lot of homophoics on here?

Rolling doesnt chane your sexual orientation and that's that. It does however lower your inhibitions and sometimes that leads people to do things that they normally wouldn't such as kiss someone of the same gender even though theyre heterosexual.

Your experience is actually a fairly common one and it doesn't mean either of you are gay. I am gay and I hug, hold hands with, and even give girls little pecks when I'm rolling to show that I care about them.

totally agree its pretty common actually, and who ever said they have never expreinced it is simply lying, or they are just to "gangsta"when they roll

I don't know if this is gay or not but me and my girl usually have hardcore sex sessions and sometimes she puts her finger in my butt. It's not so bad.

I don't go thinking of guys or anything but under a sober state of mind I would normally say no. But under MDMA it's kind of pleasant

I don't see what the big deal is. It is just a kiss and you guys were probably sky-high. My grandma gives me a kiss when I leave her house. Does that mean?! Maybe you feel uncomfortable because you would not normally do this sort of thing. But I wouldn't worry about it unless he took it to the next level. Why not try asking him about it next time you guys roll together - he'll likely be honest.

I doubt he's gay but he's pushing the limit, any kiss with my best guy friends would be really awkward. Guy hugs are ok, holding hands for a long period of time is pretty gay too.

idk.. when you are mdma you love. I don't see anything wrong with hugging and holding hands. I think 2 guys fucking... that's probably just gay.