• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Turn that FROWN upside down jnr, or not. Why the upside down smile?

Because it's my computer in my room and I don't want the inconvenience of putting in a password every time I start it up. But thanks for the suggestion.

And rather than be passive aggressive about it I would rather tell him to knock it off. I don't want him in my room full stop. It's my fucking room, I pay for it, it's my space, containing my things!

Yeah I don't have a door. Loft room above the lounge room with a spiral staircase. Which sucks but the rent is insanely cheap, I have my own bathroom, and the room is large and well lit in a modern house so I'm not giving it up.

So if I wanted to be truly passive aggressive I'd have to build a lockable cap or something :)

NSFW:
Trapdoor15.png
;)

Is a bit sad that it's 9am and i haven't slept......

I was all dressed up and looking hot, heading to a work party which I was really excited about, when Boyfriend calls to say he has been in a car accident and can I come and pick him up from 45 minutes away. Lame.

^ I'll back that up. She was looking hottt. Leather mini and everything! Stupid Sydney drivers.

Maybe it was all a ploy so he could stop his woman going to a party without him looking that hot ;)

I like leecie, stop talking about her in a mini skirt!! :(

The torn tendon in my foot is still a total pain. I spent half an hour up in the bush the other day and the hill work was enough to fire it up again. The anti inflamitories that I have make me put on weight, and the painkillers don't work. Plus, the last thing I need to be doing this weekend is sitting around within my thoughts. Sigh :(

I'm in a shit mood, have been all day, and can't shake it. What a fucking waste of a Saturday.

[ek] has a girlfriend no more.
and his general life status keeps rapidly dropping.
god daaaaaaaaaamn

^ Let n3o give you some counseling mate, it helps.

I'm in a shit mood, have been all day, and can't shake it. What a fucking waste of a Saturday.

Try one of you famous smoothies, mate. I have been amazed at how the things you eat can effect your mood. I have realized I have a dependency on alcohol and an eating disorder. The other morning a banana really helped my mood.

Also, Omega 3, and Omega 6 (Fish oil and Evening Primose tablets) are meant to be good for mood, they are massive and hard for me to digest though.

I have been meaning to, but haven't Googled 'mood foods' yet. It's on the list though :)

Yeah I started the day with a smoothie and my multivitamin has omega 3 in it, I also exercised and had a nap, things which would usually help but to no avail =\

But I feel fine today so it's all good :)

caught a prick being an absolute bastard to his pet dog, which is smaller than my cat

the dog was cowering and I actually said to the fellow "don't hit him man" and he was like "I dont hit my dog" then picked him up by the head and threw him into his house

would have given him a hiding but I had my daughter with me, belarki got to see it though so I have reported him to the rspca and if we both make a complaint hopefully they'll take him away, the poor bloody thing was shaking in fear when we patted it

oh and I hate dogs too

Because it's my computer in my room and I don't want the inconvenience of putting in a password every time I start it up. But thanks for the suggestion.

And rather than be passive aggressive about it I would rather tell him to knock it off. I don't want him in my room full stop. It's my fucking room, I pay for it, it's my space, containing my things!

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.22582

A sore neck and back is putting a frown on my face today :(

And the thought of going back to work tomorrow = double :(:(

A sore neck and back is putting a frown on my face today :(

And the thought of going back to work tomorrow = double :(:(

I know a great masseuse in Melbourne lil duck, cheap too, although she is always pretty well booked up.

12 minutes and 43 seconds on the phone to an volunteer for Lifeline.

That didn't help.