• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Turn that FROWN upside down jnr, or not. Why the upside down smile?

this is probably the all time male frown

i can't find the my tele remote...

its fuckin devistating...

it will pop up sooner or later.

I got burnt :(

I was only in the water for about 15 minutes but a UV factor of 6 (HIGH) Ouch. Now I know this can happen at this time of year. Wear your sunscreen people :)

I've had a chronic cough for 3 months and my job consists of 8 hours of talking daily which, clearly, only makes it worse. Teh lame.

:(

I keep biting my tongue, or the inside of my cheek, or underneath my tongue really really hard. Lately I've been doing it in my sleep or almost-asleep as well and it jolts me awake painfully.

The last two afternoons when I've worked out blood vessels in my right eye have burst. I'm not concerned but it is a bizarre phenomenon.

I had a Boilogy report due today. Got it last Thursday, and instead of doing it over the weekend, I stayed in bed, sexing it up. And I had every excuse under the sun this week not to do it (all of them poor).

So today has been a mad rush to get it done. Spent 5 hours on it, before I got told I had to do more than I was doing.

So I have handed in half of a rushed paper. Its shit.

Stupid Jimity and his boozing and drugging.

Work sucks, or rather the prospects for career advancement from my current job suck. I pretty much need to get onto a graduate program to be employed as an 'engineer' but I'm afraid my marks in uni are letting me down. It seems they don't value experience when selecting graduates.

All the apartments I want and can afford either get bought too quickly or are old, dilapidated, small or funny shaped.

I'm not sure if I want to live in Sydney forever anyway because I'm not enough of a wanker for this city.

Still single after eight months. It wouldn't be a problem in itself if there were single women around that I actually liked (see above). I currently don't have the time to go find them either.

I think this is the beginning of my quarterlife crisis.

I keep biting my tongue, or the inside of my cheek, or underneath my tongue really really hard. Lately I've been doing it in my sleep or almost-asleep as well and it jolts me awake painfully.

Your body is full of hot chi, which is causing your mouth to swell. Drink plenty of water, cut back on 'hot' foods like red meat, alcohol and really sweet and spicy stuff. Gargle with salt water to disinfect the wounds, which will reduce the swelling of the wounds themselves. Also, have some 'cool' foods like bananas, barley water and a few other things that I can't think of.

Ancient Chinese remedy for tongue and cheek biting.

Man, why couldn't I be full of cold chi, and presumably be ordered to eat lots of red meat, alcohol, and sweets.

My hand is twice its normal size and itchy from a stupid allergic reaction to a jumping ant bite. And my back looks like it's been attacked by a Mesonychoteuthis hamiltoni after the physiotherapist today.

Its like you've come straight out of the Foo Fighters video

Just can't find the bottom to this depression to push up. My brain chases itself around in circles all day but there is no solution to be found. I'm tired, lonely and sober.

Man, why couldn't I be full of cold chi, and presumably be ordered to eat lots of red meat, alcohol, and sweets.

Because then you would be numb.

Speaking of which, I completed the Oxfam Trailwalker yesterday. 100km in 29 hours 49 minutes. I am in constant pain.

Stupid paypal reverted to an earlier address for some fucking reason even though it was not tagged as my home address. There goes $30. Item already shipped. Cunt.

we lost the aussie rules semi final by 15pts and i screwed my shoulder making an awesome tackle.

Just me and the most boring colleague in existence today. I'm going to make him do all sorts of weird shit. Ah power.

I dropped my ipod in the seawater :( It's drying out and i'm gently caressing it.

Good music keeps this smile fully loaded!